browns! vintagey~? 0.2027027027027 20.3% [ 15 ]
white or muted colors n_n 0.18918918918919 18.9% [ 14 ]
other! [please post nwn] 0.067567567567568 6.8% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 74 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 122 123 124 > >> >>> »|

Reindeer

indefinite HIATUS // still do private commissions, auctions, and temps =P

welcome1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

intro
                    hey thereee :'D
                    welcome to my profile shop xp
                    i also make thread layouts (for super bribe and on occasion >n>;;)
                    im here to do business, make friends, and gold! 8D

toc
                    o1 welcome
                    o2 rules
                    o3 samples
                    o4 ordering
                    o5 blacklist
                    o6 freebies
                    o7 links in & out

since my banners are kinda big, you might want to hit ctrl + f and enter the name of the post you wish you reach!
                    for example: you want to see the freebies post, so you hit ctrl + f and type in freebies6
                    hit enter and you will arrive at the freebies post!

featured thread
                    User Image

every week, month, etc i'll be linking a thread here that i think is spectacular!
                    sometimes it may not change for months at a time because im lazy... xD

Reindeer

rules2

rules
                    reading the rules is very important /nodnod =`^=
                    if you dont, you may end up missing something important... ninja
                    btw! the faq (frequently asked questions) are also in this post!

rules
                    o1 do not steal any of my work PLEASE ; A ; this includes any part of my designs, codes, etc. if you do i will file a report and you will get BANNED. smile this has happened before.
                    o2 do not lowball me. i understand that my profiles and graphics are pretty 'expensive' in some peoples' opinions, but that still doesnt mean you lowball me confused if you have a tight budget, i understand, but please try to work something out before being rude ^^"
                    o3 dont ask me to teach you to code, design, etc DX lessons are not open! and they never will be, probably >< it just takes too much time, patience, and effort, all things that i cant afford to spend that much of emotion_facepalm i dont care if you pay me! i still wont do it x ~ x;;
                    o4 good! youve read this far in the rules already xD the secret word is.... /drumroll... oh wait there is no secret word O: /trolololol eggs wink
                    o5 do not be rude or start crap in my thread omg classified_fu do this and i will block you, aka ban you from posting in this thread. dont even... evil

Reindeer

samples3

samples
                    samples of my work... oldest > newest

[x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

see next post for ordering details

IMPORTANT!! all the designs are (c), so pleasepleaseplease (for your own good) dont steal anything or copy, edit, redistribute, etc emotion_facepalm
                    however, the resources, stock, characters, etc that i use are (c) their rightful owners 3nodding
                    ive basically gotten permission so its ok =v=;;

Reindeer

ordering4

ordering
                    finally! you can place your darned order and get on with your life rofl

your offer must be at least 800k though (lately been getting 2m as the MODE for the accepted offers) confused i am a busy person + these profiles are HQ
                    i accept approximately 60% of the offers i get, so dont be offended please if i dont want to do your profile ><

the profiles are V2 only, i dont code V1 or flash :p
                    the profiles are all 800x600 pixels - if your screen is too big for this, i will give you the option of stretching it (it ruins the quality of the image though :/)
                    if you dont want to stretch it, thats great too (: there is NO additional fee for asking me to stretch it.

once i've accepted your offer, send the trade
                    i'll only start your profile once i get the trade 3nodding
                    when i'm done i'll accept my end twice + send you the preview
                    you finish the trade and i send you the code + installation instructions
                    ^ if you want to stretch it then that is the time to ask ^

order form
                    fill out the following form and post it in the thread 3nodding
                    i'll get to you asap!
                    any questions just ask... this can be confusing sometimes xD

[center][img]http://i44.tinypic.com/242y22q.jpg[/img][/center]
                    [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10][color=palevioletred][b]O R D E R U P ![/b][/color]
                    [color=grey][b]theme:[/b] xxxxxx
                    [b]sections:[/b] xxxxxx
                    [b]specifications:[/b] xxxxxx[/color]
                    [color=crimson][b]sending trade once my order has been accepted![/b][/color][/size][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

profile order

O R D E R U P !
                                      theme: give me a general theme you want for your profile :3 good examples of a theme: vintage, kawaii, grunge, beach, etc. bad examples of a theme: sailor moon with super saiyan goku standing on saturn with hearts everywhere.......^^;; and please be aware that i'll be taking liberties... ><
                                      sections: examples of sections are about me, comment [button], avatar, ** if you have questions just ask D8
                                      specifications: usually i will put your username somewhere on the profile; if you do not want this for whatever reason please make it clear! also, if you wanted me to use a specific image or set of images i could possibly accommodate that as well (: note that i dont do animation! ;A;

sending trade once my order has been accepted!

[center][img]http://i44.tinypic.com/242y22q.jpg[/img][/center]
                    [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10][color=palevioletred][b]O R D E R U P ![/b][/color]
                    [color=grey][b]theme:[/b] xxxxxx
                    [b]how many banners/of what type, what should they say:[/b] xxxxxx
                    [b]specifications:[/b] xxxxxx[/color]
                    [color=crimson][b]sending trade once my order has been accepted![/b][/color][/size][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

other graphics order

O R D E R U P !
                                      theme: give me a general theme you want for your profile :3 good examples of a theme: vintage, kawaii, grunge, beach, etc. bad examples of a theme: sailor moon with super saiyan goku standing on saturn with hearts everywhere.......^^;; and please be aware that i'll be taking liberties... ><
                                      how many banners/of what type, what should they say: ---
                                      specifications: maybe you want me to include certain images or other things? :3 i dunno, you decide that here! also, i dont do animation..sorry Dx

sending trade once my order has been accepted!

Reindeer

blacklist5

hall of shameee
                    oh noo! these are a list of people who have done bad naughty things D;<
                    its not good to be here... maybe you should work on getting removed somehow...

revious - refused to pay promised amount and made a hugeass fuss emotion_eyebrow
                    subconscious state - offered 1.2m, made me wait an extremely long time on his trade, and then sneakily canceled it =___="
                    virgin waffle (changed name to celynx then moved accounts) - stole my entire profile code and replaced the graphic with her own lol
                    bellatrix kiddo - also stole my entire profile code, but changed the graphic to her own, then proceeded to b***h at me about how she DIDNT steal my code and yada yada yada lol
                    tea clouds - here by request rofl

Reindeer

freebies6

freebies~~
                    yaay! who doesnt love free things ;D
                    heres the scoop: sometimes there are simple free profiles (maybe one for the holidays, etc) posted in this post!
                    you are NOT allowed to steal, edit, or claim any of the design or code as your own!
                    if you are caught doing so, you get killed mrgreen

currently there are none ; u ;...i'll get around to it..LOL;
                    as of 5/15/2012: AAAH REALLY NO TIME TO MAKE THESE ;AAA;
                    ill make one soon enough :3
                    you'll have to bump a couple times for it though x3
                    stay tuned!
                    meanwhile check out the new poll regarding what you guys want the freebie theme to be! ;o;

Reindeer

oops! this post is reserved for later use whee

Reindeer

Reindeer

Reindeer

Reindeer

Reindeer

Reindeer

Reindeer

Reindeer

links7

l i n k s I N

User Image

code: [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/hq-profiles-gfx/t.78431251/][img]http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg219/anime_jubilee/profiles/289lzwm.png[/img][/url]

l i n k s O U T

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

just post your banner (preferably 200x40 pixels) and i'll add you asap ;P
                    just be aware that i might remove your link if the image link becomes broken emotion_0A0

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff