Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Fatcat

Aw, that's so adorable on you having me on your little inspiration thing. 4laugh Your current profile is really nice btw. heart

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
Antagonizing
Aw, that's so adorable on you having me on your little inspiration thing. 4laugh Your current profile is really nice btw. heart

ofc you make creative profiles the difference is you hand drew alot of yours i dont think i have done that fully, i use textures and brushes alot lol n_n goodluck with the rest of your commissions im sure you will do well on them as with your other ones ^^ i love your profile as well smile <3

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
Zesstra the Dark Spider

wip 2

just so uno i might be bit behind. i get so idea-blocked this is hardest concept for me and i dont have much resources or at least couldnt find the ones im thinking of wish i could draw the whole scene but im not talented so im looking for textures and free resource pngs etc lololol. and ive outlined the stuff (grass green colored shape, not lake anymore waterfalls - purple, and the soil which will house some crystals the pink one) LOLOL ino my outlines suck @_@ i'm process of looking for good textures etc for it ;-; and can i float succubus in middle lol or would u rather have her static: im planning to put the about me and comments boxes on the rocks >_< etc etc lol. lots of things to try to find and do lol

Marixel's Waifu

Shirtless Lunatic

Empress Boa
Zesstra the Dark Spider

wip 2

just so uno i might be bit behind. i get so idea-blocked this is hardest concept for me and i dont have much resources or at least couldnt find the ones im thinking of wish i could draw the whole scene but im not talented so im looking for textures and free resource pngs etc lololol. and ive outlined the stuff (grass green colored shape, not lake anymore waterfalls - purple, and the soil which will house some crystals the pink one) LOLOL ino my outlines suck @_@ i'm process of looking for good textures etc for it ;-; and can i float succubus in middle lol or would u rather have her static: im planning to put the about me and comments boxes on the rocks >_< etc etc lol. lots of things to try to find and do lol

~huggles~ thank you for trying you're best.. I'm actually glad that this concept is rather challenging for you, cuz we both know it'll help you become even better after it's all done ^_^ I LOVE the way it's turning out and agree with the placements that you have asked/stated XD as for her being static or floating ... do you mean animated? (moving?) if so then yea that would be awesome ^_^.... you've already told me straight out that you won't accept more then what the trade is for ... but damn it do i want to add to it XD!!! You truly are going above and beyond what I thought this was going to be ^_^ GREAT GREAT JOB so far ^_^ ~huggles~ heart heart

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
Zesstra the Dark Spider
Empress Boa
Zesstra the Dark Spider

wip 2

~huggles~ thank you for trying you're best.. I'm actually glad that this concept is rather challenging for you, cuz we both know it'll help you become even better after it's all done ^_^ I LOVE the way it's turning out and agree with the placements that you have asked/stated XD as for her being static or floating ... do you mean animated? (moving?) if so then yea that would be awesome ^_^.... you've already told me straight out that you won't accept more then what the trade is for ... but damn it do i want to add to it XD!!! You truly are going above and beyond what I thought this was going to be ^_^ GREAT GREAT JOB so far ^_^ ~huggles~ heart heart

lol yayyy! thank you. i will polish the overall look its not done yet so its abit derp right now lolol. and yes would love to float her n_n using css3 so she will retain the png quality. and ofc! please dont add gold >_< i just want to do this right for me, it bothers me if i do a profile that doesnt par up to the other ones ive made so no worries lol ^^ <333

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
Zesstra the Dark Spider
wip 3 ><

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
I'LL BE BACK IN JANUARY 2013 GUYS! HAVE A GREAT DECEMBER! I WILL LOG IN AT TIMES BUT I WILL ONLY CHECK FOR A FEW MIN OR SO I WONT BE WORKING ON PROFILES AS THOSE TAKE HOURS. I NEED TO SPEND TIME WITH MY HUSBAND! SEE YOU GUYS AROUND. DEC 5 2012 OFFICIALLY HIATUS NOW TIL 2nd WEEK OF JANUARY! <333

Dapper Dabbler

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...I think you're my hero
            Your profiles are amazing, and I aspire to create things as wonderful as you o.o. Just curious: how much of yours and seravee's profile did you draw/create, and how much is resource? And by that I don't mean the art, but rather the little house, and the pig buttons (oh my gosh amazing), and the chest/bottle/flag and the main backgrounds?

Also, where do you get your vector resources from?

Conservative Capitalist

11,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Enjoy your time with your husband ^__^!!!

Shameless Fatcat

Empress Boa

You're too kind. emotion_hug & Thank you! Good luck to you as well~ heart
Have a great Christmas and New Years and enjoy your time with your husband! emotion_kirakira

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
they go
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...I think you're my hero
            Your profiles are amazing, and I aspire to create things as wonderful as you o.o. Just curious: how much of yours and seravee's profile did you draw/create, and how much is resource? And by that I don't mean the art, but rather the little house, and the pig buttons (oh my gosh amazing), and the chest/bottle/flag and the main backgrounds?

Also, where do you get your vector resources from?

thank you XD but im flattered i think ur giving me too much credit lol! <3 i love your designs too i can add you in my opening post biggrin well for seravee's profile, those piggies and the airballoon and the tree stomp and car are from boians.com i credited it down below, and the house as u can tell looks so derpy i just made that as well as the grass and the road and stones lol. and for the sky i used brush for clouds and just tweaked them (was the chinese clouds brush with pointy sides and erased the sides) etc the gradient sky i just did and the rest i did c: mailboxes etc. lol

for the pirate profile the chest and bottle its from findicons.com ? not sure and the flag i had to remake that in sai but its one of those vectors from istockphoto etc lol. c: and the ocean i used my own gradient and did an overlay texture of the waves, same as the sand and the sky. smile ^^ i hope that helps lol. i cant create everything on my own as im not really a real artist (drawing etc) LOL but yes i use brushes pngs textures and other resources biggrin

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
Zesstra the Dark Spider

also i would like to use this as the music it goes much better with the layout XD is that ok?

Marixel's Waifu

Shirtless Lunatic

Empress Boa
Zesstra the Dark Spider

also i would like to use this as the music it goes much better with the layout XD is that ok?
everything looks awesome ... but 1 question... where's the comments box? o.O

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces