7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Empress Boa
kung-fused
I want one. sad
i want one of those lollipops that ur holding too! gonk heart

I made it in alchemy, lol. It was really easy.

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
chocolate drizzles
heart
drizzles! <333333333333333 how are you!!! thx for stopping by biggrin do u know any artist that can do art right now, u have alot of great arts <3
Empress Boa
chocolate drizzles
heart
drizzles! <333333333333333 how are you!!! thx for stopping by biggrin do u know any artist that can do art right now, u have alot of great arts <3

hai boa! <3333333333333
no problem dear, i wanted to drop by more often but i am technically still on hiatus. xD
i just had some free time today and wanted to see how you were doing.
looks like you are doing great!! i love all your profile themes, so creative. heart

thank you! but unfortunately i don't ;o; i haven't gotten any art in probably almost half a year. D':

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
chocolate drizzles
Empress Boa
chocolate drizzles
heart

hai boa! <3333333333333
no problem dear, i wanted to drop by more often but i am technically still on hiatus. xD
i just had some free time today and wanted to see how you were doing.
looks like you are doing great!! i love all your profile themes, so creative. heart

thank you! but unfortunately i don't ;o; i haven't gotten any art in probably almost half a year. D':

aww its ok i understand n_n the puppies must really be a handful which is awesome lol that makes me miss my sister's little dog (pomchi lol) and thank you n_n i hope ur doing well too ^^ i get to see my husband this Dec 5 IM SO EXCITED crying he is coming here to florida and spending 1 month here and then i fly back with him to norway in january 7 <33333333 i am SOOOOOOOOO excited! lol how's you and your hubby is he still alchemy-ing lol! i havent done that in awhile ive been in my arting phase lately as you can tell lol. and thank you for the comments! <333 i love your profile theme i have told demyki she was my #1 inspiration / idol LOLOL like a sad fangirl lol. well i hope you're ok and happy <3
Empress Boa
aww its ok i understand n_n the puppies must really be a handful which is awesome lol that makes me miss my sister's little dog (pomchi lol) and thank you n_n i hope ur doing well too ^^ i get to see my husband this Dec 5 IM SO EXCITED crying he is coming here to florida and spending 1 month here and then i fly back with him to norway in january 7 <33333333 i am SOOOOOOOOO excited! lol how's you and your hubby is he still alchemy-ing lol! i havent done that in awhile ive been in my arting phase lately as you can tell lol. and thank you for the comments! <333 i love your profile theme i have told demyki she was my #1 inspiration / idol LOLOL like a sad fangirl lol. well i hope you're ok and happy <3

yes the puppies are definitely a handful ;o; they keep chewing on stuff they aren't supposed to xD
but no matter how destructive they are, we can't seem to get mad at them. they are just too cute. emotion_kirakira

oooh!! i am so happy for you, i'm glad you get to spend time with him during christmas. i can tell you are pumped xD heart
christmas should be fun, i am looking forward to it too.

we're doing great too, quite happy. thank you for asking dear. ^o^!
he hasn't been playing gaia ever since i got him hooked into playing pokemon games on the pc lolol
he says he might quit gaia since it's not interesting to him anymore. >; but i hope not.

miss talking to you so much. D; <3

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
chocolate drizzles
Empress Boa

yes the puppies are definitely a handful ;o; they keep chewing on stuff they aren't supposed to xD
but no matter how destructive they are, we can't seem to get mad at them. they are just too cute. emotion_kirakira

oooh!! i am so happy for you, i'm glad you get to spend time with him during christmas. i can tell you are pumped xD heart

he hasn't been playing gaia ever since i got him hooked into playing pokemon games on the pc lolol
he says he might quit gaia since it's not interesting to him anymore. >; but i hope not.

haha oh man i remember nanu (my sister's dog) she was supposedly trained to poop but when she accidentally does it in the carpet she would look guilty and have that sad puppy dog look when i find out her poop on carpet i dunno if i should get mad or hug the dog! lol can manipulate me well lololol XD and also was so funny bc one time me n rolf had to babysit thepuppy and so me n rolf time to sleep, she would ALWAYS get in the middle and take up soo much space, if not she would hump rolf's leg or even his head! lol was hilarious XD <333 and im so happy that couples like me n you are doing well n_n there's alot of addicting games, i wish you guys played league of legends i am addicted to that game lol! and tell him don't quit! i mean all the work you guys did don't do et! lol just afk for long and come back at your shinies hahahaha! i almost rage quitted afew times as uno XD but i am glad i didnt @_@ and also ive had afk moments before as well. in 2008-2009 i was never really active. about 3-4 months last year i was afk as well. it comes and goes c: lol

Conservative Capitalist

11,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
heart And a bump for this lovely page~ Hehe!

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
Pandaring
heart And a bump for this lovely page~ Hehe!
why is ur avi nekkid woman! ~.~ covers eyes lol

Partying Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
chocolate drizzles
Empress Boa

Who did your chibi couple in your signature? It's cute. :O

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
kung-fused
chocolate drizzles
Empress Boa

Who did your chibi couple in your signature? It's cute. :O

Dotty <333 one of my fave artists n_n

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
fluffy little kitten
are you almost doen with the art coloring? im having a hard time to decide if i need to add colors lol XD ino your art has pink n gray. i dunno if i should move forward without those colors. also i tried out alot of brushes but they look not so good so i think simplifed is best. what u think?

i havent put the contact parts yet, i have yet to add brushes etc make it look nice im just sorta stuck uno @_@ not much creativity lol! but i will take my time to make sure it'll be not bleh foryou ^^ <3

click here for wip 2

Dedicated Grabber

Empress Boa
D0LLIA

almost the skirt needs to be finished, and maybe a few other touches then I gotta crop it out : 3
I kinda like it, but other things bother me about it too, and I haven't seen the last one yet I might next week or the week after. My husband said he won't see it with me,lol plain and simple.
Ya I get to eat then work for a few hours, not too bad : )

oh lol! well to me its perfect but for you ofc since you made the art or something you never satisfied isnt that what most awesome artists are like XD too critical of their own work lol but gluck with finishing it im sure everyone will LOVE it like me biggrin hahaha our husbands are both alike. well i think that goes for all guys right lol. he never even gave a chance to the 2nd and 3rd one :/ lol

I will finish it tomorrow and send you the final pic <3
and ya that is true,lol we are our toughest judges sometimes.
and thank you <333

I don't think my husband gave the first one a chance left alone any of the others and the only parts he has seen is what he walked into as I was watching them. : p

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
D0LLIA
Empress Boa
D0LLIA

almost the skirt needs to be finished, and maybe a few other touches then I gotta crop it out : 3
I kinda like it, but other things bother me about it too, and I haven't seen the last one yet I might next week or the week after. My husband said he won't see it with me,lol plain and simple.
Ya I get to eat then work for a few hours, not too bad : )

oh lol! well to me its perfect but for you ofc since you made the art or something you never satisfied isnt that what most awesome artists are like XD too critical of their own work lol but gluck with finishing it im sure everyone will LOVE it like me biggrin hahaha our husbands are both alike. well i think that goes for all guys right lol. he never even gave a chance to the 2nd and 3rd one :/ lol

I will finish it tomorrow and send you the final pic <3
and ya that is true,lol we are our toughest judges sometimes.
and thank you <333

I don't think my husband gave the first one a chance left alone any of the others and the only parts he has seen is what he walked into as I was watching them. : p

lol yay! also do you also mind to fill the form in ^^ and i have 2 to finish then i can start on yours, but i cant promise it will be worked on as december im going afk. but january definitely will be back ^^ c: <3 and hahahha that is soo funny wiht your husband wwalking into what u were watching XD now i feel bad for puttin my husband in pain n agony to sit through the first one lololol. @_@ i am not going to force him watch the other ones i guess. i'll just maybe get my cousin to watch the movie with me int heathers. she and i are fangirls.. nothing crazy though lol. just a wee bit surprised

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff