• Person of Interest 200
  • Winged 100
T vv a t VV a f f I e
Mama Bxtch
HEY LOOK, I WANT A PROFILE
Style: Something similar to your current profile
Art I'd like used: X X X
Permission given: --
Colors I'd like used: Please pick. I'm not very great with colors.
Preferred font: Surprise me?

Kay, so.. I already PM'd you about the fact I had to make a new account. So, I'm thinking instead of the arts I picked, could you maybe just put whatever? Nothing related to my old account though please.

I'm not very good at creating graphics without much direction gonk I'll hold the spot for you for a few days if you want to try to figure something out though!

Tipsy Wench

17,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Elindranyth

i have a question ^.^
because your list is full do i have to wait until it isn't to place an order or can i place one now and wait until it is not full?

Pandilicious's Husbando

Invisible Member

39,410 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Winged 100
I Keep Your Voices I
Elindranyth

i have a question ^.^
because your list is full do i have to wait until it isnt to place an order or can i place one now and wait until it is not full?

Wait until it is not full 3nodding

Tipsy Wench

17,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Elindranyth
I Keep Your Voices I
Elindranyth

i have a question ^.^
because your list is full do i have to wait until it isnt to place an order or can i place one now and wait until it is not full?

Wait until it is not full 3nodding

alright thank you ^.^ i love your profile by the way 3nodding
Elindranyth
T vv a t VV a f f I e
Mama Bxtch
HEY LOOK, I WANT A PROFILE
Style: Something similar to your current profile
Art I'd like used: X X X
Permission given: --
Colors I'd like used: Please pick. I'm not very great with colors.
Preferred font: Surprise me?

Kay, so.. I already PM'd you about the fact I had to make a new account. So, I'm thinking instead of the arts I picked, could you maybe just put whatever? Nothing related to my old account though please.

I'm not very good at creating graphics without much direction gonk I'll hold the spot for you for a few days if you want to try to figure something out though!

I'll pull some of my photobucket pictures out if you want??? Like the kitty one I used for the customer thing?
Here are some pictures. I found my first avi art, you can even message the girl that made it and ask her. She did make it for me, plus I have a screeny from when my avi looked like that.

[X][X][X]

User Image

Oh my goodness! I cannot wait till you free up and I get my art!
        I will definitely order something!!
        <3

Lonely Phantom

How long does it take to make a profile...? I paid on my last account, and I gave you my request. (Which by the way can stay the same, the harassers stopped). I'm sorry if I seem impatient, but I already paid. emotion_eyebrow

Pandilicious's Husbando

Invisible Member

39,410 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Winged 100
T vv a t VV a f f I e
How long does it take to make a profile...? I paid on my last account, and I gave you my request. (Which by the way can stay the same, the harassers stopped). I'm sorry if I seem impatient, but I already paid. emotion_eyebrow

I have not had time to complete any of my orders unfortunately. Also you have not fully paid, the trade is still only started on your side, it is not confirmed on my side and I do not have the gold.
Elindranyth
T vv a t VV a f f I e

I have not had time to complete any of my orders unfortunately. Also you have not fully paid, the trade is still only started on your side, it is not confirmed on my side and I do not have the gold.

But the gold won't be usable as long as it's in that trade, which I won't cancel unless there's for sure no proof of profile creation. I'm sorry again if I'm seeming impatient, it's been a long day and I'm very agitated.
Nevermind. I'm revoking my request
emotion_kirakira I've always secretly admired your profiles. just saying emotion_facepalm

Questionable Trafficker

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
feb
emotion_kirakira I've always secretly admired your profiles. just saying emotion_facepalm

Lonely Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
Your profiles are so nice emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers