Total Votes:[ 134 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 >

Devoted Allegiant

9,650 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Violet the Maestro

Images: x x x x Not all images are necessary, I just wanted to give you a variety to choose from
Colors: I'm thinking a red/orange scheme. I'm going for a sunrise/sunset theme. For the Roleplay text, could you give me three colors please? One for regular writing, one for dialogue, and another for thoughts?
Fonts: I really have no preference for the fonts, whatever in your opinion looks great with the graphics is fine for me.
Text: My character's name is Reed Ezra Alto and the role he plays is the "Heir of Apollo" so it would be great if you could throw those in there.
Specifics: I'd like to get an L-shaped graphics with coding please. If you could put the "Location", "Company", "Thoughts", and "OOC" tags somewhere in the coding, that'd be great. Also, Reed is a musician, so I was thinking if you could put some music notes throughout the graphics or coding, that's be amazing as well.

Paying: I'm new to the whole "buying graphics/coding" thing so I'm not really sure how bribes works, but I'd be willing to get you the Ivory Archer + regular payment if I could get everything by August 29th. Thanks!
Tip?: Of course!

Apologies in advance if I sound a bit high maintenance! Thank you very much!
EDIT: Sorry for the double quote, I had to edit something in the form about the music notes.

Blessed Friend

Unorthodox Jukebox
wow, i've completely forgotten about this. hahaha
oh no, i want to pay you still!
please accept my trade :3

Are you sure? I mean, it's been nearly a month ... sweatdrop

Partying Prophet

Sari1995
Unorthodox Jukebox
wow, i've completely forgotten about this. hahaha
oh no, i want to pay you still!
please accept my trade :3

Are you sure? I mean, it's been nearly a month ... sweatdrop

i'm absolutely sure! :3
Sari1995
I was a bit uncomfortable because the picture was a bust shot and that combined with the text made it sound a bit suggestive. --& "Sponsors will be messaged a picture!"

But I would be happy to make it for you!

Ahh! Sorry about that. >///< I suppose I should have taken another picture of the dress entirely, but I was lazy and decided to crop my face out instead. XD

Thank you though! Shall I send the trade over?

Blessed Friend

Unorthodox Jukebox
i'm absolutely sure! :3

Thank you so much. heart

crystal mule rose

Ahh! Sorry about that. >///< I suppose I should have taken another picture of the dress entirely, but I was lazy and decided to crop my face out instead. XD

You're welcome and yes please.
Sari1995

You're welcome and yes please.

Sending it now! Sorry for the delay, college has started. @___@

Blessed Friend

Order:
crystal mule rose
Colors: Please use the colors of the dress above.
Fonts: Something with a "handwritten" feel.
Text: Sponsors will be messaged a picture!
Specifics: Please make this a 350x350 icon of sorts. I'd like for it to have a floral (similar to the dress) theme if possible, but nothing overwhelming. On another note, thank you for considering me!

Paying: 20k
Tip?: 5k (but I will tip even more if you can get it finished in a day or two)

I hope that this is okay.

Product:
Sari1995
Order:
crystal mule rose
Colors: Please use the colors of the dress above.
Fonts: Something with a "handwritten" feel.
Text: Sponsors will be messaged a picture!
Specifics: Please make this a 350x350 icon of sorts. I'd like for it to have a floral (similar to the dress) theme if possible, but nothing overwhelming. On another note, thank you for considering me!

Paying: 20k
Tip?: 5k (but I will tip even more if you can get it finished in a day or two)

I hope that this is okay.

Product:

Oh, I don't think I made myself clear. I didn't actually want you to use the image, just get an idea for a color palette/theme from it.

Would you please remake it? Of course I will pay you more since it's my fault I wasn't clear!

Blessed Friend

crystal mule rose

Oh, I don't think I made myself clear. I didn't actually want you to use the image, just get an idea for a color palette/theme from it.

Would you please remake it? Of course I will pay you more since it's my fault I wasn't clear!

*sweat* I'm sorry! I'd be happy to redo it! Well, did you at least like the floral patterns?

Anxious Astronomer

PebbleDrop856
Violet the Maestro

Images: x x x x Not all images are necessary, I just wanted to give you a variety to choose from
Colors: I'm thinking a red/orange scheme. I'm going for a sunrise/sunset theme. For the Roleplay text, could you give me three colors please? One for regular writing, one for dialogue, and another for thoughts?
Fonts: I really have no preference for the fonts, whatever in your opinion looks great with the graphics is fine for me.
Text: My character's name is Reed Ezra Alto and the role he plays is the "Heir of Apollo" so it would be great if you could throw those in there.
Specifics: I'd like to get an L-shaped graphics with coding please. If you could put the "Location", "Company", "Thoughts", and "OOC" tags somewhere in the coding, that'd be great. Also, Reed is a musician, so I was thinking if you could put some music notes throughout the graphics or coding, that's be amazing as well.

Paying: I'm new to the whole "buying graphics/coding" thing so I'm not really sure how bribes works, but I'd be willing to get you the Ivory Archer + regular payment if I could get everything by August 29th. Thanks!

EDIT: Sorry for the double quote, I had to edit something in the form about the music notes.

Sorry for not getting to you sooner, first week of the semester stuff. I'll do my best to get this to you in a few hours. I shouldn't have anything else going on tonight.

Devoted Allegiant

9,650 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Violet the Maestro
PebbleDrop856
Violet the Maestro

Sorry for not getting to you sooner, first week of the semester stuff. I'll do my best to get this to you in a few hours. I shouldn't have anything else going on tonight.

Don't worry about it, I completely understand! I start school myself again next week XD

Anxious Astronomer

PebbleDrop856
Violet the Maestro
PebbleDrop856
Violet the Maestro

Don't worry about it, I completely understand! I start school myself again next week XD

I wish I had another week, I worked my summer away.
Anyways, here it is. Let me know what you think!

Devoted Allegiant

9,650 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Violet the Maestro
PebbleDrop856
Violet the Maestro
PebbleDrop856
Violet the Maestro

It's great! Thank you! I believe I've already sent the trade in, no?

Anxious Astronomer

PebbleDrop856
Violet the Maestro
PebbleDrop856
Violet the Maestro
PebbleDrop856
Violet the Maestro

It's great! Thank you! I believe I've already sent the trade in, no?

That you did! And here's the code:
[imgleft]http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc519/Dark_Angel_of_Violins/ezra1_zpse04c6ace.png[/imgleft][img]http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc519/Dark_Angel_of_Violins/ezra2_zps5c6cc5df.png[/img]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10][color=#6D654F]This is going to be for your narration and such. Just your regular old writing. No talking, no thinking, just words. Kinda funny how that works isn't it? [/color] [color=#EF5741][b]"This color is for talking out loud. Personally, I like bolding my talking, but that's just me."[/color][/b] [color=#6D654F]Now we're back to regular text! Fun stuff this is. Such fun stuff. Weeeeeeeee.[/color] [color=#F8B762][i]'Now we're thinking about stuff! Thinking is good. Some people say you should think before you speak. Oh well...'[/color][/i] [color=#6D654F]And then you can add some more words if you wish. Words. So odd how these shapes make letters that make sounds and when you push them together.[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[align=right][color=#EF5741]location[/color] ♫ [color=#6D654F]place[/color]
[color=#EF5741]company[/color] ♫ [color=#6D654F]people, persons[/color]
[color=#EF5741]thoughts[/color] ♫ [color=#6D654F]weeeeeeee[/color]
[color=#EF5741]ooc[/color] ♫ [color=#6D654F]hai o3o[/color][/align]
Sari1995
crystal mule rose

*sweat* I'm sorry! I'd be happy to redo it! Well, did you at least like the floral patterns?

Yes, yes I did! Your taste is spot on with what I'm hoping for. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces