• Voter 100
Violet the Maestro

Awesome!

Lonely Phantom

Violet the Maestro

A button would be good, thanks for suggesting it. c:

Anxious Astronomer

ForgottenxLullaby

No problem! I've had a couple roleplays outside of guilds. It helps a lot!

Lonely Phantom

Violet the Maestro

Just to be sure, do I send the trade now or wait?

Anxious Astronomer

ForgottenxLullaby

You can send it now, and then I'll accept everything when you're satisfied with your order. o3o

Quotable Noob

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100
Violet the Maestro

Hi! just checking in making sure everything is good! Wondering when i should send in the trade and how much I should send?

Anxious Astronomer

l_Shoobie_Doobie_l
Violet the Maestro

Hi! just checking in making sure everything is good! Wondering when i should send in the trade and how much I should send?

It was just sitting here, waiting to be uploaded...>.<
Anyways, here it is. Feel free to pay as much as you'd like. I will hold you to your minimum of 100k though.

Let me know what you think of it. o3o

Quotable Noob

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100
Violet the Maestro
l_Shoobie_Doobie_l
Violet the Maestro

It was just sitting here, waiting to be uploaded...>.<
Anyways, here it is. Feel free to pay as much as you'd like. I will hold you to your minimum of 100k though.

Let me know what you think of it. o3o

AHHHH I totally dig it!!! I felt so bad giving you only one pic but I could find any other long blonde haired anime girls with the same sort of style x: Nahhhh bro this is dope! thanks so much!

Adorable Believer

Sari1995

Images: o1 o2 o3 o4 o5 o6 (models are vini uehara and emily rudd if need to find alternative pics)
Colors: #2B547E , #7E354D , and a grey of some kind to match c: and similar colors if you really feel creative.
Fonts: font
Text: Main Text: Alaska Desme Nicholls and Vic Nicholls
Specifics: If you could make the Alaska name seen, but kinda crossed out, that would be cool c: Also a fancy layout. You can have some creative freedom on this too. Nothing too girly but if it helps, here is both their theme songs.
Desme: x
Vic: x

Paying: 120k
Tip?: sure o:

Partying Prophet

Sari1995

Colors: surprise me :3
Fonts: Van Helsing
Text: Garreth Alexander King
Vineyard owner
o.o.c.
and a link to "journal"
Specifics: can you do something like this?

Paying: 70k
Tip?: i don't know if this is simple, but my base pay is 70k

Blessed Friend

A Dreamers Remorse

Images: o1 o2 o3 o4 o5 o6 (models are vini uehara and emily rudd if need to find alternative pics)
Colors: #2B547E , #7E354D , and a grey of some kind to match c: and similar colors if you really feel creative.
Fonts: font
Text: Main Text: Alaska Desme Nicholls and Vic Nicholls
Specifics: If you could make the Alaska name seen, but kinda crossed out, that would be cool c: Also a fancy layout. You can have some creative freedom on this too. Nothing too girly but if it helps, here is both their theme songs.
Desme: x
Vic: x

Paying: 120k
Tip?: sure o:

Unorthodox Jukebox

Colors: surprise me :3
Fonts: Van Helsing
Text: Garreth Alexander King
Vineyard owner
o.o.c.
and a link to "journal"
Specifics: can you do something like this?

Paying: 70k
Tip?: i don't know if this is simple, but my base pay is 70k

Both are accepted, however, please be patient as I am going to be coming back from China in the next few days. I should be able to get started on these two by Monday.

Partying Prophet

Sari1995

Both are accepted, however, please be patient as I am going to be coming back from China in the next few days. I should be able to get started on these two by Monday.

splendid, just quote me when you want me to start the trade emotion_yatta

Hildurness's Wife

Spiritual Seraph

22,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
Sari1995

Violet the Maestro

Subscribed to your thread because I stalked you and I am interested in giving you some gaia monies for your talent. ninja

Edit: ...... I feel so dumb. These two accounts I quoted are the same person, aren't they? I TOTALLY didn't know that while we were talking about Twilight Princess, laws for made up kingdoms, and exchange programs. xd

Anxious Astronomer

Little_Neco-chan
Sari1995

Violet the Maestro

Subscribed to your thread because I stalked you and I am interested in giving you some gaia monies for your talent. ninja

Edit: ...... I feel so dumb. These two accounts I quoted are the same person, aren't they? I TOTALLY didn't know that while we were talking about Twilight Princess, laws for made up kingdoms, and exchange programs. xd

lol...I didn't even notice when I got the notification that this thread had a reply. And then I didn't even know I had a quote because I was letting Moon (Pie) use my account (we know each other in real life, though we originally met on here...we ended up going to college 10 miles from each other and one thing lead to another).

Glad to have you subscribe though! <3

Hildurness's Wife

Spiritual Seraph

22,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
Violet the Maestro
lol...I didn't even notice when I got the notification that this thread had a reply. And then I didn't even know I had a quote because I was letting Moon (Pie) use my account (we know each other in real life, though we originally met on here...we ended up going to college 10 miles from each other and one thing lead to another).

Glad to have you subscribe though! <3

Ah no worries~. I've met people on Gaia and then later met them in real life. biggrin
Actually for me, I met one girl on Gaia and then we went to the SAME college together. Ehehe.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff