You have stumbled across the ♔ ＦＡ Ｌ Ｌ Ｅ Ｎ Graphics & Miscs.
Shop is currently:
❧ Open: [✓]
❧ Closed: [✗]
Here, I strife to ensure that every individual obtains the desired level of perfection, that goes into the craftsmanship of these Signatures and Misc pieces. Attention and detail is everything here - and I aim to provide just that.
❝Envisioned by you - created by you.❞
I thank you for paying a kind visit to my Signature & Misc Shop. I hope you enjoy your stay and do come again, very soon.
What we sell here:
• Signatures & Banners.
• Buttons and Avatar Icons.
If you experience problems loading any of the Images on this Page - you may need to refresh the Page in order to see them. Sorry!
PLEASE be sure to check the Banners & Co section for some of the latest concepts and samples done. Please also be sure to read the IMPORTANT information included.
Here - you will be able to request and place orders on Signatures & Misc pieces that are envisioned by you - and created by you. Please be sure to read through these posts in order to obtain an idea on how the system works (including the terms of pricing, and of Signature requirements) along side the Rules that are set in place.
Below, you will find the following information displayed in order (titled and placed in section order).
Ａs previously stated within the Introduction post - the Signatures created are envisioned by you, and created by me. The Programs I use to do such things are Photoshop CS5 Extended, and Paint (which surprisingly works quite well, if you know what you are looking to achieve). Each Signature created is completely driven by you, in terms of the style, the sizing, the images and what you are visioning in your mind for it to look like.
Please read the below information to obtain more ideas onto how you can Enlist into acquiring a Signature - and waiting times.
To Enlist in acquiring a Signature, you must first submit a paper. This is done by following the format displayed below:
✐ THE HOW TO ORDER PART:
[size=12][b] Name: xxx.
• Signature type: (from small, medium and large + custom sized).
• Signature type: meaning, Gaia related (using Avatar) or OC (nature, for example).
• Additional information: What details you have in mind for the Signature itself, e.g. sizing, text colour, etc. [/b][/size]
You can submit this by posting a response within this Thread. By doing so you will be expected to hear a response from me within a day. Upon that acknowledgement, I will then PM you - as a means to ensure you are kept in the loop on the progress and step-by-step of the Signature.
In the event of any problems (e.g. offline issues) I will inform the individual ASAP. I don't wish to fall behind on creating Signatures for Users - so I will re-frame from letting any issues halt progress.
Ｐlease make sure you read the Rules - as I do not wish to have to repeat myself for the sake of individuals not taking the time to acknowledge them. More will possibly be added soon. Below - you will find the Rules:
• The main Rule above all, is keep to the ToS please.
• Please be as DETAILED when it comes to adding additional information about the Signature in question. Graphics can be something of a challenge (for me) when I'm walking blindfolded with no sense of direction on how the individual in question wants their Signature to look. Be as descriptive as possible. The length of information does not concern me, the more I know the better.
• Time slots. Please be aware that if you are requesting a Signature(s) then it does take time to create and publish them. I do not simply whip them up in a whisker. The general time wait on Signatures is at most, a week. Depending on where you are within the waiting list, it can fluxuate however, if the demand for Signatures is high. First come, first serve. (unless you prefer to bribe, of course).
• I will NOT do sexual related Signatures. Do not bother wasting your time or mine, in asking.
• If you request a Signature, and make the Trade - that will be the transaction completed. You may not under any circumstances change the sizing or style of the Signature, once the process has stated. I do not have the time to be messed around with last minute changes and reverts or the like. As stated in the first Rule, be as DETAILED as possible when it comes to sizing, information on what you need adding into the Signature.
• Pricing. I need to make a living - as do many on Gaia. I try to be reasonable when it comes to setting prices for the sizing of these Signatures. While you might find cheaper prices else where - I ensure that the level of service and attention to detail is spared to no expense. Putting it simply - you get what you paid for. No cutting corners, no cheap jobs.
• Refunds. I do not accept refunds. As mentioned above, if you request a Signature and make the Trade, that is the transaction completed. If you are unhappy with the final product and would like for any alterations to be made (providing the nature of the situation) then I will be more than happy to do so.
Button and Misc prices are based on the individuals price range and sizing.
Signature sizes can be seen below from example templates (however they are subject to change). The current size on Signatures ranges from Small, Medium, Large and Custom. The Custom size can be any sizing to your desire (e.g. Wallpaper for example). The Themes of the Signatures are up to the individual e.g. OC based or Gaia based (although see the Rules for information on what is acceptable and what is not).
Price of Signature sizes are as followed:
• Small = 30 k.
• Medium = 60 k.
• Large = 90 k.
• Custom = 100 / 150 k.
Within this section - you will see some examples of previous work that were designed as samples as to what type of designs I am capable of doing. Over due time, I will be adding new and old Signatures are the Shop processes. This will give you a general idea as to the S&T (Style and Theme) that the I am capable of producing, as time progresses onward. Feel free to browse through the current selection of Signatures created.
IMPORTANT: The images shown here are examples - and as such are not for sale. If you have obtained permission to use licensed images (be it from Video Games, Films, TV and such else) than all requests will be denied unless you can prove that you have obtained the approval to use said images in question.