Welcome to Gaia! ::

ansswim1

Hello! I haven't started on it yet, I'm so sorry, things have just been busier than I anticipated. I will have it to you by next week. I'll hope to have it done this week, but I have quite a bit of math to get done and as math is not my strong suit it may take up more of my time this week than I would like, haha.

Aged Noob

bad wolf bae

Sounds great! And I know what you mean about math, it takes forever.

Aged Noob

bad wolf bae

I possibly have another order for you if you are not too busy. And it isn't urgent, possibly might not happen so it can wait. Just wanted input on your interest in another one of my silly orders.
ansswim1
bad wolf bae

I possibly have another order for you if you are not too busy. And it isn't urgent, possibly might not happen so it can wait. Just wanted input on your interest in another one of my silly orders.

I'm so sorry for not getting your order done yet! I had every intention of it being done this week, but between holiday and a cold that didn't happen. However since one of my classes is now basically done, and the other has very little happening the rest of the year, I have a lot more free time on my hands. I will have your order to you this week, and I can definitely do another one. Second one will be on the house, a thank you for your patience. c:

Aged Noob

bad wolf bae

I'm so sorry for not getting your order done yet! I had every intention of it being done this week, but between holiday and a cold that didn't happen. However since one of my classes is now basically done, and the other has very little happening the rest of the year, I have a lot more free time on my hands. I will have your order to you this week, and I can definitely do another one. Second one will be on the house, a thank you for your patience. c:

No don't worry, I'll pay you for the next one. I just have to figure out which pictures I want to use.
ansswim1

Here is your order! So sorry it took so long.
beastmistress13
radioactive bones

Hello! Just wanted to let you know I have not forgotten about your orders, and I am so sorry I haven't gotten them done yet. Some things came up and right when they kind of got better it's been finals time, but I am getting them done this week. And if you don't need these orders, come back any time and you'll get one for free since these took so long. c:

Aged Noob

bad wolf bae

Looks Great! Thank you so much!
ansswim1
bad wolf bae

Looks Great! Thank you so much!

You're so welcome!

Yoseobbie's Partner

Invisible Explorer

are you guys super packed with orders?

Bashful Tipper

11,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
bad wolf bae

Can't wait to see it finally finished!