Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Lunatic

HEY THERE !

YOU HAVE AN ORDER DEAR! GET ON IT!

midnight_memoriies

⇡☪:→ USERNAME: Noxy Nevemore
    ⇡☪:→ NAME: Nox, Noxy, Nevermore etc etc.
    ⇡☪:→ GRAPHIC TYPE:Roleplay graphic l shaped.
    ⇡☪:→ PICTURES: 1 2 3 4
    ⇡☪:→ FONT: Artistic freedom, something 'formal'ish maybe.
    ⇡☪:→ COLORS: #79CDCD, #5F9EA0, #50A6C2
    ⇡☪:→ THEME: Not really, he's from a rich business type family... does that count for a theme?
    ⇡☪:→ STYLE: Blue hues, he's pretty laid back and usually goes for smart casual. He's restricted from being who he wants so I don't know if you can show that in a style...>.<
    ⇡☪:→ TEXT: James Manning
    I left myself behind somewhere along the way, Hoping to come back around to find myself someday
    ⇡☪:→ OTHER: It's my first time ever ordering anything like this so if I screwed up I'm sorry.
    ⇡☪:→ PAYMENT: 25 mil
    ⇡☪:→ TIPPING: 5 mil.

Gracious Traveler

12,950 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Big Tipper 100
midnight_memoriies

I am quoting you before I try to order because I need something particular and I want to know if you can do it. sweatdrop

I am throwing a Witches & Wizards Halloween Feast (event) for October with games and prizes and such. I need a thread banner and then 14 sub banners as well that look the same and match the thread banner. I may also need a few sub-sub banners. The theme would be Witches & Wizards, magic, halloween, etc...

I wondered what you would price this at? I would be needing it probably in the next three to four weeks because my thread will be started whenever Gaia's Halloween starts :3

Thanks for taking the time to read this emotion_yatta

Desirable Ladykiller

8,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Every Flavour Bean
midnight_memoriies

I am quoting you before I try to order because I need something particular and I want to know if you can do it. sweatdrop

I am throwing a Witches & Wizards Halloween Feast (event) for October with games and prizes and such. I need a thread banner and then 14 sub banners as well that look the same and match the thread banner. I may also need a few sub-sub banners. The theme would be Witches & Wizards, magic, halloween, etc...

I wondered what you would price this at? I would be needing it probably in the next three to four weeks because my thread will be started whenever Gaia's Halloween starts :3

Thanks for taking the time to read this emotion_yatta

Hi! How are you?

I can do this, but i'm not sure i could get it done in your time frame. i'm behind on orders, and i have classes four days a week and work. So I'm not sure I'm the best person to do your order for this seeing as you need it in a time crunch.

I would probably price something like this in the mid to high millions? i have a pay what you want shop, so you set the prices according to what you think the work i do for you deserves.

Gracious Traveler

12,950 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Big Tipper 100
midnight_memoriies

Hi! How are you?

I can do this, but i'm not sure i could get it done in your time frame. i'm behind on orders, and i have classes four days a week and work. So I'm not sure I'm the best person to do your order for this seeing as you need it in a time crunch.

I would probably price something like this in the mid to high millions? i have a pay what you want shop, so you set the prices according to what you think the work i do for you deserves.

I am doing great today ^.^

Thank you very much for being honest!
I will try to find someone else who has a bit more time to do what I need, but thank you for your time none the less emotion_yatta emotion_bigheart

Desirable Ladykiller

8,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Every Flavour Bean
midnight_memoriies

Hi! How are you?

I am doing great today ^.^

Thank you very much for being honest!
I will try to find someone else who has a bit more time to do what I need, but thank you for your time none the less emotion_yatta emotion_bigheart

I'm glad you're doing good! I'm getting over a sore throat, or trying to xP

You're welcome!
And I'm sorry that I can't complete your request. But feel free to come back and order something from either me, or emily when I/we have more time!

Divine Spirit

7,900 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
HEY THERE !

mah_creepy

⇡☪:→ USERNAME: Insane Harlot
    ⇡☪:→ NAME: Harlot
    ⇡☪:→ GRAPHIC TYPE: posting layout
    ⇡☪:→ PICTURES:1 2 3 4 5
    ⇡☪:→ FONT: font
    ⇡☪:→ COLORS:color
    ⇡☪:→ THEME: artistic freedom
    ⇡☪:→ STYLE: L-shaped
    ⇡☪:→ TEXT: Noel Linn Birkin
    ⇡☪:→ OTHER: n/a

⇡☪:→ PAYMENT: 250mill.
    ⇡☪:→ TIPPING: optional. :3

Insane Harlot

Accepted! I should have this ready for you tomorrow or Thursday. c:
          Insane Harlot

Here you go, love! c:

Divine Spirit

7,900 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
mah_c r e e p y

Looks awesome!
Sending trade.
          Insane Harlot

I'm glad you like it! c:

Desirable Ladykiller

8,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
people who have ordered from me, you'll get your graphics this week!
HEY THERE !

midnight_memoriies

mah_creepy

⇡☪:→ USERNAME: de-es-ce-ha
    ⇡☪:→ NAME: hello! my name is jeremy! or jem!
    ⇡☪:→ GRAPHIC TYPE: i'm actually kind of looking for a thread layout, but the only graphics i require or the headers of each post... So like, the second, third, fourth, etc. posts of this thread, I actually REALLY like the style of that head graphic, so that's all I'm looking for. o uob
    ⇡☪:→ PICTURES: use just one, or vary them if you'd like! one, two, three, four
    ⇡☪:→ FONT: notera from dafonts.com
    ⇡☪:→ COLORS: your choice!
    ⇡☪:→ THEME: no?
    ⇡☪:→ STYLE: simple, elegant, regal
    ⇡☪:→ TEXT: there should be 7 separate graphics (they can be the same, visually, but they need to have different text)
    1. Story
    2. Rules
    3. Roles
    4. Skeletons
    5. Characters
    6. Setting
    7. Reserved
    ⇡☪:→ OTHER: you guys are awesome! I've never ordered graphics before, so please let me know if you need more information from me. I'm kind of a dork about this kind of stuff, so sorry in advance!! quote or pm me!

⇡☪:→ PAYMENT: honestly, i have no idea.... is 600mil okay? please tell me if it's not
    ⇡☪:→ TIPPING: optional. :3

de-es-ce-ha

Hello! I could probably take this, but I'm not sure if I could really make what you'd like. :c
mah_c r e e p y
          de-es-ce-ha

Hello! I could probably take this, but I'm not sure if I could really make what you'd like. :c

Hmmm! Well thanks for the quick and honest response~!
I will do some more shopping around, then!
Thanks again!

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
midnight_memoriies

Does this shop do coding, it says so in the title, but I don't see it in your guys dos and don'ts. Also if it does, do you guys so do profile coding, it's the only coding i need?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff