Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Hunter

11,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Hello, welcome to Akane and Suki's temporary graphic shop! Run by Akane Yue Valentine and That Girl Called Suki. We make graphics and have a couple of samples linked below! Make sure to be polite or we won't make a graphic for you no matter how much you want to pay us! Generally though we are very nice people and we can both edit gifs to fit into a layout for you, provided it's not a million frames because then we would just want to murder you c:

Omnipresent Hunter

11,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

1. Be polite; We like people who aren't demanding, this isn't retail. You are asking for our services and offering us some form of payment in return for our efforts, not demanding we do things for you for s**t pay.

2. Payment; You will start the trade and then once the graphic is all done, you will accept it, this way we get our payment and you get your graphic.

3. Graphics; Let us know what you want if you want something in particular. We ask that you select the colors and the pictures you want used and if you want a theme to go along with it, then you're going to need to tell us about that as well. We're not mind readers.

4. Do Not Steal; This should be common sense, but in case it isn't, I want you to know that stealing is bad. We work hard on these layouts for you and stealing them is incredibly cruel.

5. Do Not Rush; We know you want your graphic and we're doing our best to get it to you, but remember that it does take time and there are other people getting graphics as well, if you're not in the first slot or a bribe slot, it could take a bit longer. Also; we don't spend every minute of every day on Gaia working on this stuff.

Ordering

1. Do Not PM - Make all your orders in the thread! Don't do it through PMs. Simple as this.

2. Send The Trade - When we accept your order, send the trade immediately! Otherwise we won't start. This is just to insure that we do get out payment.

3. Save Your Graphics - Just in case of an incident, please make sure to save your graphics to your own server.

4. Don't Alter The Form - The form is there for a reason! To make it simple for us to know what it is that you want. So don't alter this in anyways otherwise it will be ignored.

This is how you will get our attention:

O r d e r i n g F o r m s

IxW O U L DxL I K ExT OxO R D E Rx! ! !
              H e l l o, I ' m w a n t i n g t o m a k e a n o r d e r !
              »» [Username]
              I a m r e q u e s t i n g t h e s e r v i c e o f
              insertuser

I a m o r d e r i n g a
              »» [Banner, Roleplay GFX, Roleplay GFX + Gif, Thread Layout, Post Layout]
              P l e a s e u s e t h e s e i m a g e s
              »» [Images needed]
              W o r d s t h a t I n e e d
              »» [Put any words you need here ex. name, quotes, lyrics]
              T h e m e
              »» [ex.books, garden, beach]
              I w a n t t h e s e c o l o u r s
              »» [colourlovers.com has nice ones]
              F o n t
              »» [Dafont.com or 1001fonts.com (SAINT BIRTHDAY requires you to use 1001fonts) ]
              E x t r a E x t r a ! ! !
              »» [If you need a specific size, want a certain look, need coding put it here ]
              N e e d e d b y
              »» [Put date needed by]
              R e g u l a r O r B r i b e
              »» [Put order type]

O f f e r
              »» [Put gold, item, art offer here please!]

[size=22][color=#84ABA6]I[color=white]x[/color]W O U L D[color=white]x[/color]L I K E[color=white]x[/color]T O[color=white]x[/color]O R D E R[color=white]x[/color]! ! ![/color][/size]
              [color=#D6322D][color=#E0642E]▒[/color] [color=#4D91A6]❤[/color] H e l l o, I ' m w a n t i n g t o m a k e a n o r d e r ![/color]
              [color=#72CCB1]»[/color][color=#A3D19D]»[/color] [Username]
              [color=#D6322D][color=#E0642E]▒[/color] [color=#4D91A6]❤[/color]I a m r e q u e s t i n g t h e s e r v i c e o f[/color]
              [quote="insertuser"][/quote]
              [color=#D6322D][color=#E0642E]▒[/color] [color=#4D91A6]❤[/color]I a m o r d e r i n g a [/color]
              [color=#72CCB1]»[/color][color=#A3D19D]»[/color] [Banner, Roleplay GFX, Roleplay GFX + Gif, Thread Layout, Post Layout]
              [color=#D6322D][color=#E0642E]▒[/color] [color=#4D91A6]❤[/color]P l e a s e u s e t h e s e i m a g e s [/color]
              [color=#72CCB1]»[/color][color=#A3D19D]»[/color] [Images needed]
              [color=#D6322D][color=#E0642E]▒[/color] [color=#4D91A6]❤[/color]W o r d s t h a t I n e e d[/color]
              [color=#72CCB1]»[/color][color=#A3D19D]»[/color] [Put any words you need here ex. name, quotes, lyrics]
              [color=#D6322D][color=#E0642E]▒[/color] [color=#4D91A6]❤[/color]T h e m e[/color]
              [color=#72CCB1]»[/color][color=#A3D19D]»[/color] [ex.books, garden, beach]
              [color=#D6322D][color=#E0642E]▒[/color] [color=#4D91A6]❤[/color]I w a n t t h e s e c o l o u r s[/color]
              [color=#72CCB1]»[/color][color=#A3D19D]»[/color] [colourlovers.com has nice ones]
              [color=#D6322D][color=#E0642E]▒[/color] [color=#4D91A6]❤[/color]F o n t[/color]
              [color=#72CCB1]»[/color][color=#A3D19D]»[/color] [Dafont.com or 1001fonts.com (SAINT BIRTHDAY requires you to use 1001fonts) ]
              [color=#D6322D][color=#E0642E]▒[/color] [color=#4D91A6]❤[/color]E x t r a E x t r a ! ! ![/color]
              [color=#72CCB1]»[/color][color=#A3D19D]»[/color] [If you need a specific size, want a certain look, need coding put it here ]
              [color=#D6322D][color=#E0642E]▒[/color] [color=#4D91A6]❤[/color]N e e d e d b y[/color]
              [color=#72CCB1]»[/color][color=#A3D19D]»[/color] [Put date needed by]
              [color=#D6322D][color=#E0642E]▒[/color] [color=#4D91A6]❤[/color]R e g u l a r O r B r i b e[/color]
              [color=#72CCB1]»[/color][color=#A3D19D]»[/color] [Put order type][/size][/color]
              [color=#D6322D][color=#E0642E]▒[/color] [color=#4D91A6]❤[/color]O f f e r[/color]
              [color=#72CCB1]»[/color][color=#A3D19D]»[/color] [Put gold, item, art offer here please!][/size][/color]

Omnipresent Hunter

11,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

Hi, I'm Akane Yue Valentine, I generally go by Akane. I've got a sample thread linked here. As you can see, I do edit gifs and place them in my layouts and if needed I can edit the eye/hair color of anime pictures in most images. There are certain levels of graphics and the harder ones, the more expensive they will be, obviously. I accept both gaia gold and gaia items in payment. One item I'm looking for in particular is Z's Sketchbook, if you want to bribe me with that. You can also say you want a design similar to any of the layouts in my sample thread.

The levels of profiles are as such:

Level 1
                                tab tab Simple, a picture, some text. I won't edit a gif but if you have one that is the right size, I can through it in.
                                tab tab tab Example: x

Level 2
                                tab tab Multiple pictures, they can be shaped, there will be more of a background to the images, some text and again, no gifs.

Level 3
                                tab tab Multiple pictures, custom text, a single gif, please note that the longer the gif (meaning the more frames it has) the more expensive this layout will be.

Level 4
                                tab tab Multiple pictures, multiple gifs (either/or), custom text. Again, please not that the more frames the gif has, the more expensive it will be.

R e g u l a r S l o t s

1. OPEN
                                2. OPEN
                                3. OPEN

B r i b e S l o t s

1. OPEN

Dear Sweetie's Kouhai

Friendly Detective

10,400 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
User ImageUser Image

That Girl Called Suki
                                                  Hello! My name is Suki! The services I'm offering are gfx, layouts, and some slight coding! I work part-time and I'm an avid role-player here on gaia, so I have a little experience making gfx, since I do make my own for the role-plays I'm in. Just make sure that the images you give me to use are big and of good quality! Thats all I really ask. Offer what you would like, and depending on the complicated-ness of the order, I'll accept! I don't have a lot of new stuff uploaded, but I have some old ones to show at least ^^''

Payment::
                                                  - Gold
                                                  - Item/s
                                                  - Art

What I will do::
                                                  - L - Shape
                                                  - Banner
                                                  - Thread Layouts
                                                  - Posting Layouts
                                                  - GFX with gifs ( BRIBE )

Here are my samples here : : [CLICK]

N O T I C E :
                                                  Please be specific when making orders with me!
                                                  If you're wanting a thread, let me know what subs you want!
                                                  With a layout, just let me know of things you want
                                                  such as coding, sizem etc and what you DON'T want.
                                                  I want all of my customers to leave happy after all : )

R e g u l a r S l o t s

1. O p e n
                                                  2. O p e n

B r i b e S l o t s

1. O p e n

User Image

Omnipresent Hunter

11,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Omnipresent Hunter