Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,925 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

User Image

Like us? :]

“Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will.”

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,925 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

User Image

•My name is Ada.
•I am 23 years old!
•I live in Puerto Rico. Spanish is my main language.
•I. AM. OBSESSED. With Superman. So Freebies of Superman are welcome!
•I graduated from Graphic Design.
•I have a life, I study, I hang out with friends. So be patient on the orders. Because when I am on, they are done fast and efficiently.
•I also have my online friends, that I have a life doesn't mean they don't mean anything to me. Because they do, each and everyone of them. heart

I love designs and colors, I wish I could acquire more creativity to be able to create amazing stuffs.
I hope you guys like my banners and are willing to place an order and come back and tell friends about this shop :]

There are dreamers and there are realist in this world. You would think the dreamers would find the dreamers and the realist would find the realists but more often than not the opposite is true. You see the dreamers need the realist to keep them from soaring to close to the sun, and the realists... well without the dreamers, they might not ever get off the ground

User Image

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,925 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

•Follow the ToS!!
•Be polite.
•Be patient.
•Bumping is allowed.
•You put the price, on how you judge my work is. I don't mind.
•Allow a few days for your order to be delivered. I happen to study and live life :]
•Please specify your order well, so then we don't have to re-make the whole order.
•Come back with more orders.
•In this shop YOU put your own price for the order you are asking for.
•I do take trades, graphics for art (depending your order)

User Image

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,925 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,925 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,925 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

I put this to clarify, this shop does NOT have a price for each banners, prices may vary from what you can pay, I don't judge. But I will give an average.

Single Banners: 500g per Banner - 50,000g per Banner
Thread Layouts: 25,000g per Thread Layout - 500,000g per Thread Layout This mostly consist of 15+ Banners. To date: 135+ banners from a single order.
500,000g+ Item: An item from my most wanted could basically get you all the banners you want, and if I consider you have ordered too little I would keep your next order free since the item already covers them all.

Again, You put your own price for what you want, I do not ask for any of this prices!

User Image

ALSO, know that Images of anime that aren't your OC, or a logo of a company or something copyrighted like movie/bands/etc can NOT be added to a banner without permition.

[center][IMG]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz35/Adaness1991/orderbanner.png[/IMG][/center]
[b]Name & Link of the font?:[/b]
[b]Number HEX of the color you want the text to be?:[/b]
[b]What you want the text to say?:[/b]
[b]Size of the banner?:[/b]
[b]HEX color you want inside the banners?:[/b]
[b]Any brushes?:[/b] (see main page for brushes links "and link the brush to me")
[b]Payment that will be receiving?:[/b] (Be aware I don't have a price for my graphics you put them, so don't worry if "is this price okay?" because it's what you want to pay!):[/b]
[b]Any Specific Indications?:[/b]
[b]For when would you want it?:[/b] (BE AWARE! I will not accept orders if you are hurrying me to do it in 5 minutes. Also you can delete this part when you paste the order)
[b]Would you like me to livestream your order so you see the process of me making it?:[/b] (this would make things very easy)
[b]Would you like to be in affiliated?:[/b] (if so simply give me the link/code of any quest/shop)
[b]Where did you found out about this shop?:[/b]
[center][i]I wont forget to fill a review form right after I get my order done![/i][/center]
[center][IMG]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz35/Adaness1991/below.png[/IMG][/center]

This is how it should go
User Image

Name & Link of the font?: Paper Mache
Number HEX of the color you want the text to be?: 328FFF 01418F gradient!
What you want the text to say?: Alurous Magical Banner Shop
Size of the banner?: 300 x 70! and since I'm new to your shop I would like to order the special offer 200 x 40 size one.
HEX color you want inside the banners?:Any gradient of blue.
Any brushes?: This and maybe some blood splatters and such!
Payment that will be receiving?: 1k!
Any Specific Indications?: I want it, this way, this way, and this way. with the colors like this and that, and brushes on the side. I want it with brushes coming out of it too, and shadows.
For when would you want it?: I don't wan to hurry you so, for this week?
Would you like me to livestream your order so you see the process of me making it?: I would love too!
Would you like to be in affiliated?: sure! /link + code
Where did you found out about this shop?: my friend told me about it!
I wont forget to fill a review form right after I get my order done!

User Image

User Image

[center][IMG]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz35/Adaness1991/Reviewing.png[/IMG][/center]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]How did you originally found this shop?:[/b]
[b]I review this shop:[/b]
[b]You can improve it if you:[/b]
[center][IMG]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz35/Adaness1991/alurous-8.png[/IMG][/center]

User Image

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,925 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

[url=LINK TO WHERE EVER YOU WANT THE IMAGE TO TAKE SOMEONE][img]LINK OF THE IMAGE BANNER YOU HAVE[/img][/url]

And For Those Who Don't Know Where The Signature Is CLICK HERE

Simply add the necessary links to the code, copy the code with links, paste it on the signature panel and save it. You are set and ready to go :]

For Those Who Don't Know Where To Save The Image, Here You Have Two Options.

It's recommended that you save the image after I deliver it to you. You'll never know if I move that image, it deletes by accident. Then the photo wont appear, so save it on your computer then to a Photobucket or Tinypic account.

Don't be afraid to ask questions. There is no stupider question than the one not being asked.

User Image

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,925 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

V-v_-alex-_v-V

Yes!! This shop is such a refreshing chage from the others. This has got to be a Gaia record for the speed of delivery. You're working so unexpectedly quick that I'm panicking and going all crazy. I have like 50 tabs up. I also had a heart attack because I couldn't find the aquarium mini monsters in the trade. I found them now though and added predator prarie pup, raven, rooster & purse.
Adding all the monsters + the 60k gold, total payment is now 283k. When I have more money expect me to come back!!!

V-v_-alex-_v-V

Alurous, I won't lie. I've been on Gaia for quite a few years now and never have I seen a banner as beautiful as that. It's actually better than what I had planned in my head! It's perfect!
I spent ages looking for a good banner shop that time and I'm so glad I managed to find yours ^-^
Well one of the things that works out well for you is your awesome ability to make everything work out so well. Seriously. Someone gives you a half-assed request (like mine xD) and the end product has matching & beautifully flowing colours, with patterns and designs the perfectly accentuate the colour-combo. I don't know how you do it! gonk
(Not to mention your raw graphics talent)

Sunkahetanka
Damn! This is one of the more professional shops I've seen in a while. Good luck to you!
I may come back here for my new guild is in need of banners and such.

One and Nineteen More
I almost forgot to mention.
All your banners are kick a**, I' don't know why people would vote anything other than "great".

Tamashii Kami
Great, thanks for all your awesome work lately 8D
Being off Gaia for 2 years and knowing my banner maker had closed her shop beforehand, I kept searching for a good shop. You do your work good AND fast, have excellent resources to be used for people to decide on banner color and font, and work well with difficult orders (of course to me it sounds difficult, but you do it perfectly!), so I'm always happy to give you business :3

day dream2
thanks so much! They all look really amazing and I'm really surprised you were able to do all 32 banners within a day or two. You're awesome!! whee

My Distortion
Oh my arceus you're the most awesome graphic maker I've ever seen. heart heart heart heart

Dahmi
I really, really, really like this shop. I've been to a lot of shops, but most these days take forever or never get back to you. I've ordered from here many times already, and have had extremely quick service, wonderful graphics, and nice service. Even when I feel like I'm being a bit too picky, all of my expectations are met above and beyond, and I leave the shop feeling very satisfied about my order(s)! 8D

KooHoo-P
I absolutely love this shop. The quality of the banners are absolutely amazing, and Alurous has provided links to websites where we can choose our own brush stokes and font. It's great to find a banner shop of high quality and a large quantity of editing features. I'm soo glad she let me use pictures for the banners I ordered, and it's amazing that she offers a livestream option for us to monitor her progress on our orders. It was very useful on my last order when we were able to work out my spelling errors and to verify what specifications I wanted in my order. It was also fun talking to her about music, her list is very optimistic. I'm glad she let us pick the price, I just really hope my offers were fair for the labor she put into the banners. I will definitely come back.

OH! And she even on her own discretion decided to add extra details to the banners to make them look better than how I ordered them mrgreen
I can't think of any way to improve this shop. Alurous offers a good set a features plus a bag of chips, (Metaphorically).

User Image

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,925 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,925 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.71349563_1/][IMG]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz35/Adaness1991/Alurous Shop 2012 Layout/20040GraphicMagic.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.71349563_1/][IMG]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz35/Adaness1991/Alurous Shop 2012 Layout/8841.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,925 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

April 25th, 2012

User Image

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,925 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

User Image

07/26/2011 Alurous Magical Shop V2 Finally Opens Today!
08/01/2011 Tomorrow and the 3rd there is going to be a tropical storm coming towards Puerto Rico so I might not have electricity to get on, if any orders.
08/06/2011 Alurous 20th Birthday!
08/16/2011 From the 16th to the 18th I will not be on as for I wont be near the computer, so any orders will be taken once I get home! thanks for being patient.
08/22/2011 I will only be on to check on things for a couple of days, my mother is sick in the hospital and can't get on the computer. If you order I will deliver as soon as I can once I come back
09/01/2011 On this date I start college! meaning I wont be on as much and might be a bit slower but your requests wont take more than two-three days that's for sure.
11/12/2011 The shop will be closed till December do to lot's of homework from college to do. Sorry for the inconvenience.
10/10/2012 I decided to close the shop. I have been busy with life, attempting to find a job and such and will no longer be able to do banners I suppose. Sorry for the inconvinience.
11/15/2012 Today I decided to open the shop again, but only ask for RL Commissions, it's been hard finding a job lately and I am in need of some cash entry. Hopefully this works fine.

User Image
08/10/2011 Today I decided every order that contains more than 5 banners will be delivered with a photobucket link to the Album order, specially for that order.
08/10/2011 Added to the shop a link to my very own Livestream, depending the order I might make a livestream video of me making your order!
08/22/2011 New thread layout is up! care to tell me how you like it?
08/31/2011 Prices and Review Form sections have been added!
09/20/2011 New special offers added!
09/20/2011 Very soon I will make sets of basic thread banners for new people in Gaiaonline who might be questing, for free. Now I will make around three or four sets meaning you can have them but if another person also choose that "look" of banners they will have the same look.

User Image

09/20/2011 As of now every new order I get for a limited time does not matter how many banners you order you will get a free "200 x 40" guild size banner and a "88 x 31" button size banner just for ordering your first time in this shop! But for this you have to tell me you want the special offer.
User Image

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,925 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,925 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Fashionable Shapeshifter