Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sagely OTP

MY USERNAME IS Blue___ x D R E A M AND I WOULD LIKE A LAYOUT!

My name is: Blue___ x D R E A M, you can call me Blue! C:
          My character's name is: Min-Hee Yoon aka Minnie
          I'm buying from: lasso
          Images: Anything from this album is fine, though I prefer the ones where she has darker hair and I would especially like this picture to be used.
          Specific Text?: Not really, just something pretty and girly.
          Color pallet: this color, this color, and this color. If you want to use other colors, I'm okay with that too.
          Lyrics!: The English translation is under the romanization.
          I would like it to be like: The one for Kim Lee, please.
          Specific details: Her title, which is Lead Vocal. Also the word dancer somewhere near that if you could. Mood, Location, and Company would also be great, and could you put this - ⓢⓗⓞⓞⓣⓘⓝⓖ ST☆RS ⇥ ℒεαd ⇡ Vocal ⇤ || MUSICAL [♪] minnie♡ - some where kind of out of the way, but still visible?
          Must be done by: As soon as possible, please.
          Prices!: Whatever you think is reasonable! : D

tab Thank you Iasso!
          Iasso

8,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
H o n i d u

I shall get on this right away!

Bashful Fairy

6,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
keeo beeo
H o n i d u

I shall get on this right away!
Thank you very much!~ I look forward to seeing it once it is done. : 3

Friendly Friend

Blue___ x D R E A M

Hi Blue! I know you need this ASAP. I have family coming over so I think I'll be able to get to it later tonight...if that's alright with you?

8,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
H o n i d u

Before I work on the coding and such, are there any changes you'd like to be made on the graphic?

User Image

Bashful Fairy

6,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
keeo beeo
H o n i d u

Before I work on the coding and such, are there any changes you'd like to be made on the graphic?

User Image
Oh wow, it looks really nice! I like it a lot! Is there a different affect that could be used over the pics though besides the dark lining? It's just kind of darkens the picture. But that is a very minor issue, I really like it.

8,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
H o n i d u

Better?
User Image

Bashful Fairy

6,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
keeo beeo
H o n i d u

Better?
User Image

Yes! It's perfect. I liked the effect, but the darkness was bothering me. Thank you!~ : D

8,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
H o n i d u

Alright, now onto the layout! :D

Sagely OTP

Iasso

Oh, that's fine!
I don't need it in a huge rush, just as soon as your free to do it.
C:

Even if you need to wait until tomorrow, that's alright.
Also, sorry if the order seems a little hectic.
Ahaha.
^ ^;

Also, I forgot to put in there a spot for her outfit.
It doesn't have to be anything fancy, but I'd be really thankful if you could put a spot for that in there!
> u <

Shirtless Receiver

MY USERNAME IS SPOTTEDLEEF AND I WOULD LIKE A GRAPHIC!

My name is: spottedleef
          My store's name is: Betta Be Blissful
          I'm buying from: keeo
          Specific Text?: "Orial" for main title, "Dutch and Harley" for the rest
          Color pallet: I give you creative freedom!
          Store link: not yet made - perhaps create a test forum?
          Specific details: I'd like a main title for the shop (Betta Be Blissful) and the following titles for the next posts (without pictures): News & Updates, Rules, About, Evocality, Stages & Types, Roleplay, Breeding, Availability, RL Betta Facts, RL Betta Care, FAQ, Flare & Strut!, Publicity Puddle, Staff
          Must be done by: ASAP
          Prices!: I honestly have no clue. I have up to 700k to spend. Tell me?

tab Thank you keeo!
          [keeo beeo]

8,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
H o n i d u

User Image

space
                                space▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ »
                                space
                                space
                                space× ( here's ↘. my ◞LOCATION
                                space× ( here's : my ( .JOURNAL

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx OUTFIT xx FEELING xx COMPANY

▉▉▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

text here

[align=center][img]http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k593/1-800-delay/Untitled1-1.jpg[/img][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=white][size=3]space[/size][/color][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=white][size=3]space[/size][/color][size=10][color=pink]▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆[/color][/size] [color=mediumseagreen]»[/color]
                                          [color=white][size=3]space[/size][/color]
                                          [color=white][size=3]space[/size][/color][color=mediumseagreen][size=9][b][size=8]×[/size] ([/b] [color=black]here's[/color] [size=8][b]↘.[/b][/size] my ◞[color=black][b]LOCATION[/b][/color] — [size=8]▪[/size][/color]
                                          [color=white][size=3]space[/size][/color][color=mediumseagreen][size=9][b][size=8]×[/size] ([/b] [color=black]here's[/color] [size=8][b]: my ( [/b][/size] .[color=black][b]JOURNAL[/b][/color] — [size=8]▪[/size][/color] [/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][size=15][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/size][size=15][color=pink]█ [/color][color=turquoise]█ [/color][color=palegreen]▌[/color][/size][color=white]xxx[/color][b][size=13][color=mediumseagreen] OUTFIT [/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=mediumseagreen] FEELING [/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=mediumseagreen] COMPANY [/color][/size][/b][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][align=right][size=5][color=white]▉▉[/color][color=mediumseagreen]▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆[/color][/size][/align][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11]text here

8,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
spottedleef

May I work on it tomorrow?

Bashful Fairy

6,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
keeo beeo
H o n i d u

User Image

space
                                space▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ »
                                space
                                space
                                space× ( here's ↘. my ◞LOCATION
                                space× ( here's : my ( .JOURNAL

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx OUTFIT xx FEELING xx COMPANY

This is absolutely A-MA-ZING! I absolutely love it, sending the trade now!~
                ▉▉▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

text here

[align=center][img]http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k593/1-800-delay/Untitled1-1.jpg[/img][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=white][size=3]space[/size][/color][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=white][size=3]space[/size][/color][size=10][color=pink]▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆[/color][/size] [color=mediumseagreen]»[/color]
                                          [color=white][size=3]space[/size][/color][color=mediumseagreen][size=9][b][size=8]×[/size] ([/b] [color=black]here's[/color] [size=8][b]↘.[/b][/size] my ◞[color=black][b]LOCATION[/b][/color] — [size=8]▪[/size][/color]
                                          [color=white][size=3]space[/size][/color][color=mediumseagreen][size=9][b][size=8]×[/size] ([/b] [color=black]here's[/color] [size=8][b]: my ( [/b][/size] .[color=black][b]JOURNAL[/b][/color] — [size=8]▪[/size][/color] [/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][size=15][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/size][size=15][color=pink]█ [/color][color=turquoise]█ [/color][color=palegreen]▌[/color][/size][color=white]xxx[/color][b][size=13][color=mediumseagreen] OUTFIT [/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=mediumseagreen] FEELING [/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=mediumseagreen] COMPANY [/color][/size][/b][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][align=right][size=5][color=white]▉▉[/color][color=mediumseagreen]▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆[/color][/size][/align][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11]text here[/quote]

Shirtless Receiver

keeo beeo
f"]

Tbh I need this done asap, I may try to find someone else if it can't happen today. I can pay extra?

EDIT: OH and no need for any of fancy layout stuff! Just the banners!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff