Welcome to Gaia! ::

gleeful peaches

User Image
              Indeed. It is superb albeit too bright and too gay at this point. Right now I am craving for some
              darkness and haunting qualities to match my current avatar.

gleeful peaches

User Image
              I am thinking of a theme that involves birds (flight), coral-tinted skies (nostalgia, wistfulness)
              and shadows (silhouettes, darkness). Some vivid colors mixed with predominant Black.

unfeeling eyes

hmm i did a quick search and found this:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i don't feel the darkness, though OTL
gleeful peaches

User Image
              Yes, coral-tinted skies can be seen during twilight. I just want something sentimental. I want
              to portray the beauty in sadness.

User Image

I did not meant total eclipse though. I just wanted something more from the dark side.
              Utilize darkness by letting the vivid colors pop. Similar to your latest masterpiece.

oh, okaaaay.
i sorta realized why you were interested in the profile.
it matches up with your avi hehe
gleeful peaches

User Image

Yes! I have taken the color palette from the twilight hues. Well anyways moving on, I have an
              uncanny fascination for birds and fawns.

kierlia's Wife

Sarcastic Vampire

15,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
                  xxx
                  ████████████████████████████████████████████
                  xxx
                  username__display
                  ________ yup!
                  ________ y-yes but if you prefer no thats fine too uou (if no then the equipped section goes away with it lmao)
                  theme
                  ________ basically going for the whole royality vibe probs 17-18th cen ish kinda stuff (crowns,fleur de lis, ornaments etc)? not completely floral though. (lol actually if you know yowapeda its... its midousuji LAUGHS...) golds, reds, purples... but i quite like your examples so i think i can give you free reign??
                  image _+_ permission
                  ________ its my art// this but like... not this LOL its actually flipped coz the way the frame is drawn. if you accept id prefer to pm you the actual image. i can remove the black bg so the frame itself is transparent but i think i like it with the black bg itself. (not sure if youre up to using non transparent imgs so i decided to go with this one >>;; )
                  profile__sections
                  ________ avatar, wishlist, equipped, about, art gallery. id also like a section with links to deviantart tumblr and twitter but if thats too much to ask for its ok///
                  also... rename things in french? something elegant? @_@
                  other__specs
                  ________ since the frame is cut off at the bottom could you made like put a bar or whatever that sorta covers that part?
                  offer
                  ________ beyond brown and my last 4bil? LOL i wish i didnt sink my gold into chance item gambling yesterday before i foudn your shop OTL (i could go buy whatever i can with that 4bil though considering how bad the gold economy is) alternatively i could also pull some items out of my inventory which arent part of your wishlist
                  xxx
                  ████████████████████████████████████████████
                  xxx
                  username__display
                  ________ yes
                  ________ yes please!
                  theme
                  ________ uhhhh maybe something future-istic...? would love to see a bunch of brighter colors. ( blue, green, orange, black, white, yellow, red, purple ) something that would give it a "glow look"
                  image _+_ permission
                  ________ yes yes yes! link!
                  profile__sections
                  ________ avatar ( but I think that is already stated above??? ), recent vistors, wishlist, about, equipped, media
                  other__specs
                  ________ nothing really!! if u have any questions or if anything is unclear, don't hesitate to ask! smile
                  offer
                  ________ Lewd Reputation + 50B?
unfeeling eyes
they're magicaaaal emotion_dowant
Sangcoon
aaaah i love your art! > u <

accepted, please send trade ^ ^
and please be reminded that i only work on weekends smile
Darkly Dexter
oh my. your art looks really nice emotion_dowant
i'm thinking something urban with busy lights or sth for the colors~
however, i don't think v1 supports recent visitors :c

otherwise, i'm interested 3nodding
gleeful peaches
Darkly Dexter
oh my. your art looks really nice emotion_dowant
i'm thinking something urban with busy lights or sth for the colors~
however, i don't think v1 supports recent visitors :c

thanks boo!

oh ok, that's fine really. whatever you think will look the best!!! trusting you!!

oh, wow really? shows how much I know about gaia profiles... emotion_facepalm alright so we can leave out the RV's part

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff