9,200 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Nerd 50
D i n o - M o

User Image

Hello! I'm PolarBearJosh.
                          I was wondering if I could have Banner?

• Name: Since its not for RP or anything, can you have "Polar Bear + Bunny", "010709", and "i love you heart " on it ? (:
                              • Size: Well its for my signature, so nothing over the limit ?
                              • Font: Calligraphy
                                Two (Add By: PepermintuCandy)
                                Three (Add By: nice and crispy)
                                Four (Add By: x Second Setback x)
                                The art is done by the people in the brackets. To give them credit have their names there, not really visible, but still there? x:
                              • Lyrics: Bigger than Love - My Favorite Highway (fit as much lyrics as you can in the background with small but still read-able text?)
                              • Type: I want the banner to look something like your sample (x) i guess (: but with drawn pictures? On the left background, or all of the background can you show the lyrics to the song, visible, but tiny? lol I want the "Name" part somewhat the main text and the lyrics the background text.
                              • Colors: Black, Red, White and a little Grey
                              • Extra: I hope nothing is too complicated, or not what you intended because seeing as how your gfx seem to be for RP sweatdrop . If i dont make any sense let me know lol
                          I need this done by whenever you can, if possible.
                          My total comes out to I have 4 pictures, so umm 14k?
                          Thank you!

Shirtless Citizen

PolarBearJosh

Accepted.
It shouldn't be too complicated. x3

Dapper Bear

9,200 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Nerd 50
D i n o - M o

Thanks (: . Would you recommend GIMP? Im trying to find a decent, free program to practice/learn (:

Shirtless Citizen

PolarBearJosh

Definitely! (:
I use it more than I use CS5.
It's free, pretty easy to understand(after a few tutorials), and has most of the abilities that you can find in photoshop.

Dapper Bear

9,200 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Nerd 50
D i n o - M o

I just got GIMP (: . going to check out a few tutorials tomorrow. hopefully ill get as good as you lol whee

Shirtless Citizen

PolarBearJosh

Ohmygosh. I don't think I'm that good--but thank you. (:
It took awhile for me to get where I am--but I'm sure you'll be great in no time. :3

Shirtless Citizen

murlika

Before I continue on--is this okay?

kir's Waifu

D i n o - M o
murlika

Before I continue on--is this okay?

emotion_bigheart yeeees emotion_dowant

Shirtless Citizen

murlika

Good, good. c:
I'm getting tired, so I'll continue when I get up tomorrow. :3
D i n o - M o

User Image

Hello! I'm Shipakimaki.
                          I was wondering if I could have a posting layout?

• Name: Xiu, Jie Kai "The Playboy Doctor"
                              • Size: Size doesn't matter as long as it doesn't take up the whole page.
                              • Font: If you could find one that kind of looks like a doctor wrote it that would probably be just fine.
                              • Images: It's really difficult to find too many pictures that are useful. [main image?], [if needed], [if needed]. His name I Aaron Yan by the way.
                              • Lyrics: Coded please, "I don't want you dancing by yourself
                                And I don't want you picturing yourself with someone else
                                I know I made some promises and honestly I wanted this to work out
                                I didn't know the shining star I found was 'bout to burn out
                                So what now? We go around like a record
                                I'm feelin' disconnected and you're feelin' disrespected
                                I don't know how this gonna wrap up
                                But till I'm home you should turn that track on"
                              • Type: I think it would probably be considered medium. I really like the way you did those graphics and had the coding underneath.
                              • Colors: #E9967A #FFB90F #7BBF6A Those were the colors that I used for the profile and reserve. You don't have to use those exactly though if you think other colors would go with the graphics better though.
                              • Extra: His title in the roleplay is "The Playboy Doctor". If you want to check out more on his character, [x] there's a link to the thread.
                          I need this done by the soonest you can get it to me, if possible.
                          My total comes out to 20k I might even give more later on. c:
                          Thank you!

Shirtless Citizen

murlika

Alright so the banners are located here.
I wasn't sure/couldn't remember if you wanted me to also code the thread for you.
If you do--I can get to that tomorrow. If not--then there are the banners. c:
I tried to get them to the size you wanted 400 x 100 but there wasn't much room for the text.
So it's more like 400 x 200.

Shipakimaki

Accepted. (:
I'll get to it as soon as possible. x3

Oh! And with the coded lyrics--did you want it more like this:

ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʟʟ, ʏᴏᴜ`ᴠᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ`ʟʟ ʙᴇ gone, ʙᴜᴛ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ǝɯɐu
ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ`ʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ , ғᴏʀ ᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ( ɴ ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ ) ᴛᴏ sᴘᴀʀᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ
ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ`ᴍ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ`ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ

or this:

т - тєℓℓ мє єνєяутнιиg ωιℓℓ вє αℓяιgнт
tab xxx && w a l k xt h i s xw a y xw i t h xm e xi n t o xt h e xl i g h t
tab tab tab tab If you can let it slide baby just for the night
tab JUSTKNOWTHATEVERYONEFEELSBROKENSOMETIMES
████████ WE'RE JUST TRYING TO FIND SOME COLOR IN THIS BLACK AND WHITE WORLD
████████ WE'RE JUST TRYING TO FIND SOME COLOR IN THIS BLACK AND WHITE WORLD

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
D i n o - M o

Yay!
And I like the way the second one is coded more.

Shirtless Citizen

Shipakimaki

Aha, yeah. (: Alrighty then!
Whee~ Adding you to the list.

kir's Waifu

D i n o - M o
Alright so the banners are located here.
I wasn't sure/couldn't remember if you wanted me to also code the thread for you.
If you do--I can get to that tomorrow. If not--then there are the banners. c:
I tried to get them to the size you wanted 400 x 100 but there wasn't much room for the text.
So it's more like 400 x 200.

Perfect! And yeap, the coding, please ^^ I'll send a trade now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff