Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Poster

7,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
D i n o - M o

Oh my God, Josh Hutcherson! I've been a little obsessed with him since the movie 'The Vampire's Assistant' he was sooo hot as the bad boy!
Liam Hemsworth not so much, I mean he's cute and everything. I actually prefer his older brother Chris Hemsworth if I'm honest though xD

OMG! The graphics are so pretty! Thank you, so, so much!
Could I ask for one little edit though on the Ashley graphic. Could you perhaps put something like another paint mark or make her name bigger (whatever you think would look best) in order to cover up the bottom part of the black and white picture of her? Seeing her legs and arm cut off is kind of distracting me lol
Hope that isn't too much trouble for you ^.^

Questionable Genius

D i n o - M o

Wow! It's perfect. Thank you so much, I love it.
I will definitely be coming back to you. 3nodding

Fanatical Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
D i n o - M o

User Image

Hello! I'm rajio_obake.
                          I was wondering if we could be affiliates?

Thank you!

Shirtless Citizen

HunniDalton

I've liked him since Bridge to Terabithia... but I didn't start getting obsessed until he was casted as Peeta for the Hunger Games.
            I haven't seen Vampire's Assistant. :c I'll make sure to check it out though! (:
            Oh pretty much only like Liam for his accent. Miley can have him alllll she wants. xD
            CHRIS HEMSWORTH ON THE OTHER HAND. I agree. I didn't even realize he was James' dad in the new Star Trek movie adaption oops.

Awh. Thank you! :3
            And sure thing. Is this better? (:

Dr Vladagonapus

Ohmygosh thank you.
            That means a lot! :D

rajio_obake

Added. (': Thank you! x3

Generous Poster

7,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
D i n o - M o

I liked the Hunger Games, haven't read the books though.
You totally should, he's kind of evil in it and it's just so hot! xD
Same here, I'm really not that bothered with Liam Hemsworth. He's not ugly or anything, but meh he just doesn't take my fancy lol
I haven't watched the new Star Trek movie. I might now that I know Chris is in it c:
I'm going to see him in Snow White and The Huntsman when it's released in June.

That's better, thanks! ^.^

I'll probably be making some more orders soon xD

Shirtless Citizen

HunniDalton

The books are good. c: Probably one of my favorite book series.
            I like evil. Lol. NO not really. But, I'm sure he'll be hot. (': I'll proabably watch it this weekend.
            He's only in it for like five minutes at the most.
            But hot damn are those five minutes worth it. The Chris Pine comes in... and he's pretty good looking as well. xD
            I want to see that movie! :3 I'll probably have to wait until it's out in DVD or Blue Ray though.

Glad you like it. And, awh, thank you. (':

Generous Poster

7,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
D i n o - M o

I'm a Harry Potter freak! xD
I also really like the Sookie Stackhouse series. I don't watch True Blood though because it's nothing like the books and so it really annoys me lol
Awww, I'd watch it anyway. I used to love the Star Trek series; Voyager, Next Generation, Deep Space Nine and Enterprise, I've watched them all xD
I haven't watched the original series though with William Shatner.
I like Chris Pine, I think the first movie I saw him in was Just My Luck. That also had Mcfly in lol, I used to love that band.

I don't go to the cinema often, the last time I went was to see the Hunger Games. I normally wait until things are on DVD or even television. However when I saw the advert for SWATH I was like, "I have to see that!" My little sister watched Mirror Mirror the other week and she said that it was really good and funny. I haven't watched it myself though.

Shirtless Citizen

HunniDalton

Potter-nerds for the win! :D
I watch True Blood...and I had no idea that there was a book series. o_o
Or well.. actually... I think I did read that once, but I didn't pay much attention so I moved on.
I swear, you and I are like secret best friends or something. I'm almost in love with everything Star Trek.
I used to watch Voyager, and my parents and I almost always watch the Next Generation together(they have literally recoreded like every episode. xD). I've seen a few episodes of Enterprise. And a few episode of the original series... but mostly just the movies.
I haven't seen Just My Luck... though I did see Chris Pine in Princess Diaries 2! (:

Yeah... I don't go to the theaters very often myself. I went for the Titanic(the re-release) last time... and then The Hunger Games before that... but that's it since January I think.

Shirtless Citizen

NEW ANNOUNCEMENT.
D i n o - M o

User Image
              -has worked on this for about 4 hours now- e-e
                          Hello! I'm I Used To Be A Whale.
                          I was wondering if I could have a Post Layout?

• Name: Luci Sofia Lockehart
                              • Size: Not really, but I'd kind like it to be a medium size if possible.
                              • Font: A Lolita Scorned
                              • Images: Main Image used: Main Picture Side Image: Side Picture Photo Swatch: PhotoPile1 PhotoPile2 PhotoPile3 PhotoPile4
                              • Lyrics: How do you know me, I barely remember you; you know I'm so lonely oh what do I do?
                                You really do know me, I remember you now; In my dreams you'd hold me. I remember. All along, I was dreaming of you.
                                ([the song above and the song below are two different songs. I'd like both used if you would.])
                                When the tears come streaming down your face; when you lose something you can't replace; when you love someone but it goes to waste; could it be worse?
                                Lights will guide you home, and ignite your bones; and I will try to fix you.
                              • Type: complex.
                              • Colors: Bleu de France --> #318CE7 Brandeis Blue --> #0070FF Cute Periwinkle -->#AAAAFF Deep Medium Aquamarine--> #32CC99[/color Aluminum --> #A9ACB6 I included the codes if you want to use them for the text and I can pull up a couple of colourlovers pallets if need be for the graphic coloring needs.

• Extra: I'd like it to look like there are some tear drops and I'm fond of swirly things so if you could add swirly graphics of sorts that would be absolutely amazing
                                n u n Also: Photo pile pictures are just to use if you can think of something to use them with. :O Feel free to discuss anything with me and I'd be glad to explain or compromise!!
                          I need this done by Really, it's as soon as possible. I don't want to rush you but I do need this as quickly as can be (I do believe it will take a while as it is with all the details and such), if possible.
                          My total comes out to 25k for a complex post layout and the better you do the more awesome the tip will be but I'm going to say a 25k tip at least 3nodding
                          Thank you!

Shirtless Citizen

I Used To Be A Whale

Four hours? Holy, ohmygosh. That's dedication. xD

Alrighty, so a few quick questions~
The main image--it's kinda... really small. Is there a larger version of it? If not ... I'll see what I can do. o_o

I could do lyrics on the top and bottom. Like, one song on the top and the other on the bottom.
Is this okay? Or would you like me to somehow mash them together?

And, I take it you'd like the lyrics coded? (:

Shirtless Citizen

Sakura Parfait

Finished! (:
Let me know if you'd like anything fixed.
Here's the graphic as a whole. And then seperated: side top.
D i n o - M o
I Used To Be A Whale

Four hours? Holy, ohmygosh. That's dedication. xD

Alrighty, so a few quick questions~
The main image--it's kinda... really small. Is there a larger version of it? If not ... I'll see what I can do. o_o

I could do lyrics on the top and bottom. Like, one song on the top and the other on the bottom.
Is this okay? Or would you like me to somehow mash them together?

And, I take it you'd like the lyrics coded? (:

better pic anyways now that I'm home I have the pic I wanted to use originally! biggrin

and yes lyrics at the top and bottom with one song at the top and the other at the bottom~

and you can code them or if you could find a way to make them part of the graphics that'd be very loveable o: if not coding works just fine. emotion_bigheart

Also, David Tenant heart

Shirtless Citizen

I Used To Be A Whale

oh~ yes! that's better, thank you. c:

and oh, making them apart of the graphics shouldn't be a problem. x3

nfdlnfldksnlkf lgnfldksnl
DAVID TENNANT<3

i'll get to your order as soon as i can. (: probably by friday~
D i n o - M o
I Used To Be A Whale

oh~ yes! that's better, thank you. c:

and oh, making them apart of the graphics shouldn't be a problem. x3