Shirtless Citizen

User Image

Welcome to City Dreams!
This is a solo graphic shop.
Currently hiatus.

Shirtless Citizen

User ImageUser Image

████ { } ██████████

first i'll start with the basic 'get to know the person behind the avatar' and
                                              all that wonderful cliche stuff. i'm dino. if you really need to know my
                                              first name then you can go. it's the internet not stalk a teenager central.
                                              i made a joke, woo. anyway. i'm nineteen and taking a year off from college,
                                              but i don't see how that's relevant either. i'm a girl. hence the girl boobs on
                                              the avatar. i'm into using a crap load of smiley faces, but right now this is me
                                              being professional. so i'm trying to keep them to a minimum. yup.

I DON'T DO CODING UNLESS IT'S FOR THREAD LAYOUTS.

████ { } ██████████

i suppose you want to know my qualifications and all that jazz?
                                              let's see. i've been making graphics for a good two years or so.
                                              yeah, i'm not professional, but i'm pretty decent. at least i like to think so.
                                              i mostly use photoshop CS6, but will switch between gimp and cs6 for different parts of the graphic.
                                              though when i make gifs, which i'm still pretty new at, i use CS6. this
                                              shop will hopefully help me improve on my graphic's skills.

Shirtless Citizen

User ImageUser Image

████ { } ██████████

considering i don't want to be here all day. i'm going to make these relatively simple.

o1. follow the gaia TOS. even though half of us haven't read them. just keep everything in this thread pg-13. good? good.
                                                  o2. do. not. spam. do. not. advertise. i have an affiliates section for a reason.
                                                  o3. use the form. if you don't, i'll ignore you. and please quote me. i'll have an easier time not skipping over you that way.
                                                  o4. be nice, be respectful, and don't be rude. this goes to everyone in this thread not just me.
                                                  o5. send the trade as soon as i've accepted your order. i won't accept the trade until the order is complete, however.
                                                  o6. do not steal anything of mine. i will hunt you down, and find you then cut off all your limbs. nah. kidding, but, no, seriously don't steal.
                                                  o7. be as literate as possible. i honestly despise chat speak.
                                                  o8. do not rush me. i have a job and work about 20 hours a week. if you need it done right away, i'll get to it as soon as i can.
                                                  tab just make sure you tell me when i need it by. i have a bit of a life. not much but i have one. so please be patient

o9. i have the right to decline an order. if i'm too busy, or something to that affect.
                                                  o1o. i will quote you with your order in the thread.
                                                  o11. feel free to stay and chat. x3 it'll make my day.

Shirtless Citizen

User ImageUser Image

████ { } ██████████
                                      A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
                                      ab c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z

Post Layout Graphic's
                                                User Image
                                                  7k-25k

████ { } ██████████

Thread Layout`s
                                                User Image
                                                  15k+

████ { } ██████████

More Examples
                                                User Image User Image User Image User Image
                                                User Image User Image User Image User Image

████ { } ██████████

Animation
                                                  User Image User Image
                                                    7,ooo+

Shirtless Citizen

User ImageUser Image

Shirtless Citizen

User ImageUser Image

████ { } ██████████A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
                                        a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z

Graphics
                                                        do not alter the code example
                                                        [quote="D i n o - M o"][/quote]
                                                        [list][list][list][list][list][list][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j217/lalalal_02/order.png[/IMG]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11]Hello[i]![/i] I'm [color=colorone]username[/color].
                                                        I was wondering if I could have [color=colorone]type of graphic[/color][i]?[/i][/size]
                                                        [list][list][list][size=10][*][b][i][color=colorone]Name: [/color][/i][/b] shop/quest/character
                                                        [*][b][i][color=colorone]Size: [/color][/i][/b] is the a specific size you'd like this? put here.
                                                        [*][b][i][color=colorone]Font: [/color][/i][/b] specific font? links to fonts here. please use dafont.com or give me a generic type. calligraphy or something that effect.
                                                        [*][b][i][color=colorone]Images: [/color][/i][/b] links to the images you want used here. please tell me if they're the main image you want used and/or extra. if it doesn't matter which images, and it's for a roleplay, send me the model's name that you're using.
                                                        [*][b][i][color=colorone]Lyrics: [/color][/i][/b] only if you want them on the graphic(for a roleplay or something) i no longer do coding of lyrics
                                                        [*][b][i][color=colorpne]Special Instructions: [/color][/i][/b] give me instructions on how you want it to look(if it's a banner)
                                                        [*][b][i][color=colorone]Colors: [/color][/i][/b] what colors are being used for this graphic?
                                                        [*][b][i][color=colorone]Extra: [/color][/i][/b] anything else i might have forget put here. like the theme, or the type of character. if it's a thread layout put the titles for all the sub-banners and banners and so on[/size][/list][/list][/list][size=11]I need this done by [color=colorone]date[/color], if possible.
                                                        My total comes out to [color=colorone]total here(the range that you estimate it to be--something simple will be cheaper and something with like a gif is more expensive)[/color]
                                                        Thank you[i]![/i][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

████ { } ██████████

Affiliate
                                                          do not alter this code example
                                                          [quote="D i n o - M o"][/quote]
                                                          [list][list][list][list][list][list][img]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j217/lalalal_02/affiliates.png[/img]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11]Hello[i]![/i] I'm [color=colorone]username[/color].
                                                          I was wondering if we could be [color=colorone]affiliates[/color][i]?[/i][/size]
                                                          [list][list][list][size=10][*][b][i][color=colorone]Name: [/color][/i][/b] [url=urltoshophere]name of shop here[/url]
                                                          [*][b][i][color=colorone]Description: [/color][/i][/b] what type of shop is it? or quest or something.
                                                          [*][b][i][color=colorone]Banner: [/color][/i][/b] banner goes here. or the link the the banner something to that effect. [/list][/list][size=11]Thank you[i]![/i][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Shirtless Citizen

User ImageUser Image

████ { } ██████████

Past Customers
                                                    oo1. HunniDalton
                                                    oo2. Dr Vladagonapus
                                                    oo3. Sakura Parfait
                                                    oo4. 1-800-Monster
                                                    oo5. keepin it katty
                                                    oo6. I Used To Be A Whale
                                                    oo7. LUNCH l3OX
                                                    oo8. murlika
                                                    oo9. Dr Vladagonapus
                                                    o1o. HunniDalton
                                                    o11. - Anestie
                                                    o12. PolarBearJosh
                                                    o13. Shipakimaki
                                                    o14. Heartless Roses

Shirtless Citizen

User ImageUser Image

████ { } ██████████
                                        A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
                                        ab c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z

Link Back
                                                  User Image
                                                  [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/gfx-u-c/t.79355643_1/][img]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j217/lalalal_02/banner-4.gif[/img][/url]

████ { } ██████████

Links Out
                                                  2oo x 4o only.
                                                  User Image

Shirtless Citizen

User ImageUser Image

████ { } ██████████

Announcements
                                                    o4/23/12. opened~
                                                    o4/24/12. I have tests tomorrow, thursday, and friday. I'll work on orders when I can.

Shirtless Citizen

Shirtless Citizen

Shirtless Citizen

Shirtless Citizen

Shirtless Citizen

Shirtless Citizen

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers