... 1 100.0% [ 206 ]
Total Votes:[ 206 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 > >>

User Image
gbboogleloo
graphics by boogleloo | custom profiles

welcome & news

5.13.07 - shop OPEN. whee!
    5.26.07 - beginning of referral program.
    6.07 - closed shop for unknown timeframe.

welcome & news | guidelines & samples | pricing | ordering | slots | faqs & links
guidelines

guidelines
    follow any and all of gaia's rules and terms of service, violations will be reported.
    follow the rules here regarding the use of copyright images as i will be.
    do not edit my graphics and/or coding or claim my graphics and/or coding as your own.
    you aren't allowed to resell any profile i've made.
    do not comment my profile or pm me about your order. i will only pm you if i need clarification.
    post your order here, then send your trade including page number of order in subject.
    i reserve the right to decline or cancel any commission at any time.
    do not beg but please stay and chat and/or bump as long as you don't advertise, spam or flame.
    please don't ask me how to make profiles or coding questions, visit the profile discussion forum. noteworthy links: [x] [x]

welcome & news | guidelines | samples | pricing | ordering | slots | faqs & links | referral program
samples

samples
    my profile of course... grin.
    there are several examples of my design style displayed on my deviantart.
    also check out my website.

note: some examples may contain images that would not be usable here due to gaia's copyright rules (see link above)... keep in mind these are just examples of what i can do graphically and i will only be using images in commissions that follow the rules.

completed commissions

User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
[more]

welcome & news | guidelines | samples | pricing | ordering | slots | faqs & links | referral program
pricing

pricing

making: v1 or old school profiles.
    cost: USD, 50,000g. (prices subject to change)
    payment options: USD, gold.
    what you get: a fully coded, personalized & unique graphically appealing profile. i'm not really into making formula profiles... i like the challenge of creating something different for each person. so i won't be offering different styles at different prices. that's just me... grin.

ordering

ordering

please follow the ordering procedure so that your order is received and accepted by me.
    post your order. be detailed, it makes it easier for me to give you what you want.
    send the trade and include page number of your order.
    wait for me to confirm the trade. doing so means i've accepted your order.
    accept the trade. acknowledging you've read and followed the guidelines.
    once completed i'll PM you a preview and upon approval i'll then complete the trade and PM you the code.

note: if at any time before completion of commission you cancel your trade i will not go chasing you around gaia i will immediately stop working on your commission.

order form

Copy the form into your post and edit out my text adding your own details.
    [b][u]my profile request[/u][/b]

[b]your name:[/b]
    [b]referred by:[/b] (usernumber... see referral post for more info.)
    [b]image(s):[/b] provide no more then 3 image links. make sure you have permission to use the images. can't find anything, let me know the theme and i'll see what i can do.
    [b]artist name(s)[/b]: please give me the name the artist(s)... since most of the time it's unreadable on art and so i don't have to ask later.
    [b]colors:[/b] put 1-2 colors you want. not sure... i'll use the images provided to base the color scheme.
    [b]theme/mood:[/b] short description or keywords about the feeling you are looking for in your profile... examples: cute. icy. dark. retro. feminine.
    [b]header text/subtext:[/b] what do you want the main header to say? do you want your Gaia name or real name, quotations or even song lyrics. i'll give my best effort to make sure it's included.
    [b]sections:[/b] available sections are avatar, worn items, wishlist, details, wishlist, about, friends, journal and comments. please tell me which section you do or don't want. note: i will NOT show multimedia, signature, or quote box.
    [b]Added sections:[/b] such as links, a quilt or something. (max 2)
    [b]sections headers:[/b] you have specific titles you would like please list here or i can come up with titles that fit your theme.
    [b]status bar/online status:[/b] yes or no and any particular preferences.
    [b]misc:[/b] any other info... such as... do you want a patch - y/n?
    [b]bribe slot:[/b] what's your offer?

slots

slots
    CLOSED - temporarily
    CLOSED - temporarily
    CLOSED - temporarily
    note: not listed necessarily in order that i'm working on... grin.

bribe slot
    CLOSED - temporarily
    note: since i would stop working on current commissions... any bribe would need to be at least double the current price to even be considered.

faqs & links

faqs

can you draw me something?
    i do NOT draw... any art i use in my layouts is drawn by vastly talented people... adore them they deserve it... grin!

link me

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/2uuhdx][img]http://tinyurl.com/36zxfz[/img][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/2uuhdx][img]http://tinyurl.com/254km7[/img][/url]

link to visit

referral program

referral program

the other day i was looking around and saw that Elindranyth was using a referral program and i thought this was a GREAT idea. so with their permission i'm going to make the idea my own... hehe.
    the way i'm going to run mine is simple... for every customer you refer, you'll receive a 'punch' on your referral card (after i have completed their commission and have received pmt). once you have 5 punches you can receive a free profile layout. WHEE!
    you will be able to reimburse your card to get a profile for someone else... like as a gift... however you aren't allowed to just give the card away. you and only you can reimburse your card.
    to receive your punches, tell the person you are referring your userNUMBER (not username) and have them include it in their order form.
    so what's your usernumber? Simply go to your profile and look at the URL... it's the number at the end of the link... this is mine... http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=profile.ShowProfile&item=5164737 - you see my usernumber is 5164737... nifty huh.
    once you've received your first referral, i'll pm you the link to your punchcard... which if you really want to earn a free layout... you'll add it to your sig and advertise my shop... and remember to tell them to give your usernumber.
    now i'll say this once... don't hassle people if they don't use your usernumber. if i find out that is happening i'll stop the whole thing immediately... be fair and have fun.
    this is what the card will look like:

User Image

gbboogleloo

gbboogleloo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff