<< < 1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 >

Ack.
Just read 'most' of the other posts. xDD

Hmm.
It'd be right to still wait another ...
Week or two perhaps?

Then start claiming the matter. x'3

I'd give her until next Saturday :3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wow you make some amazing profiles.
I'll be sure to buy one later on. heart

Original Sex Symbol

- Mausiie -
I'm assuming ...
We can't erm .. Post orders/slots atm. right? .____.;

Damn pity. xD
There are no open slots, so obviously, that means you should not try to order.
omg u make some brill profiles wud luvv 2 buy 1 but im still 48k short hehe oh well crying
I finally found someone that would let me use there chibis. now I just wait patiently till your open again. 3nodding
OMG UR PROFILES ARE AMAZING! I wish I had that kind of gold to spare...

I am so waiting
to get one of your profiles.

xD

7,575 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
heart
i will have to get one crying but first i must get avatar art! 4laugh
*waits not so paitently for an open slot!*
my profile request

your name:Rainbow Sphere
referred by: Saw jessyta's Profile :] (usernumber... see referral post for more info.)
image(s): User Image provide no more then 3 image links. make sure you have permission to use the images. can't find anything, let me know the theme and i'll see what i can do.
artist name(s): LadyTena please give me the name the artist(s)... since most of the time it's unreadable on art and so i don't have to ask later.
colors: Light Pink, and blue (any colors that go with the art above) put 1-2 colors you want. not sure... i'll use the images provided to base the color scheme.
theme/mood: Happy, cute, feminine short description or keywords about the feeling you are looking for in your profile... examples: cute. icy. dark. retro. feminine.
header text/subtext: Rainbow Sphere's Profile what do you want the main header to say? do you want your Gaia name or real name, quotations or even song lyrics. i'll give my best effort to make sure it's included.
sections: (these are the only things I woud like to have in my profile) About, Friends, Comments, Art, available sections are avatar, worn items, wishlist, details, wishlist, about, friends, journal and comments. please tell me which section you do or don't want. note: i will NOT show multimedia, signature, or quote box.
Added sections: Please add a quilt section :] such as links, a quilt or something. (max 2)
sections headers: For about section- About Rainbow Sphere, Friends section- Rainbow Sphere's Friends, Comment section- What Rainbow Spheres Friends Have To Say, Art section- Rainbow Sphere's art you have specific titles you would like please list here or i can come up with titles that fit your theme.
status bar/online status:yes, show online status please yes or no and any particular preferences.
misc: Yes i would like a patch any other info... such as... do you want a patch - y/n?
bribe slot: 55k :] what's your offer?

Once you open up slots please let me know! here is my order list though in advance :] <3 I understand if you cant get to me, but if you can please pm me! :]
my profile request

your name: B u b b l e x3
referred by: (usernumber... see referral post for more info.)
image(s): provide no more then 3 image links. make sure you have permission to use the images. can't find anything, let me know the theme and i'll see what i can do. http://www.alamuae.com/card/data/media/9/uchiha-itachi800.jpg
artist name(s): please give me the name the artist(s)... since most of the time it's unreadable on art and so i don't have to ask later.
colors: put 1-2 colors you want. not sure... i'll use the images provided to base the color scheme. Red And Black that matches the picture
theme/mood: short description or keywords about the feeling you are looking for in your profile... examples: cute. icy. dark. retro. feminine. bloddy
header text/subtext: what do you want the main header to say? do you want your Gaia name or real name, quotations or even song lyrics. i'll give my best effort to make sure it's included. Uchiha B u b b l e x3
sections: available sections are avatar, worn items, wishlist, details, wishlist, about, friends, journal and comments. please tell me which section you do or don't want. note: i will NOT show multimedia, signature, or quote box.

I don't want the multimedia to be able to be seen just the song coming from the back ground
i don't need signature,worn items nor journal i only want friends comments about me.
Added sections: such as links, a quilt or something. (max 2)
sections headers: you have specific titles you would like please list here or i can come up with titles that fit your theme. for friend list: Uchiha clan for comments Uchiha Comments for wish list: Uchiha Wishes about me can stay the same it wont matter
status bar/online status: yes or no and any particular preferences. yes i want status bar
misc: any other info... such as... do you want a patch - y/n? no
bribe slot: I dunno o__o

Single Gaian

21,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Divorced 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Love you artwork. <3 it's too mad I can't request. </3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff