• Alchemy Level 1 100

Sparkly Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image

Follow the T.O.S

Don’t steal anything; I worked hard on each piece. I will report you if you take what isn't yours.

Don't be bossy; there’s a line between getting specific about what you want and telling me what to do, don't do the last one.

Be courteous; I have a life and school outside of gaia online and that takes priority over anything on gaia. If it takes me awhile to finish your order – that’s why.

Send me the trade once you've ordered; I will not start an order until you've sent me the payment for it. I've finished an order a long time ago and did not receive payment for it. That will not happen again. If you order and never pay, I will not start your order and will put you on the blacklist. I'd rather not have a blacklist at all, but if it must be done, it must.

I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone; if you are being rude or mean to others, or I know that you haven’t paid in the past; I can and will, refuse to do an order for you. If I feel that I cannot do what you are asking of me, I won’t take your order.

Stick around and chat; I love to talk to people so feel free to stick around and talk with me! Becoming a regular might have some rewards in it for you!~ c;

Sparkly Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image

Feel free to put two orders in one order form – if you do more than two though, please split it up because it gets a bit harder to read after that. C:

Large Banners – 15k

Simple! Roleplay Graphics – 2Ok

Complicated! Roleplay Graphics – 3Ok

Thread Graphics – 7Ok

Add-ons

If you want to have a layout with your roleplay graphic add 1Ok to your order

If you want more than two gifs in your roleplay graphic add an extra 3K per gif

Ways of Payment

Anything off of my wish list is always welcome!

Regulars are people who have stuck around for at least a week talking/bumping and others on the regular list. They get 5% off their orders!

Special events, such as New Years Eve, New Years Day, 9/11, Thanksgiving & Christmas mean that everything is 1O% off!

Regular List;
                                                  Queen Jenn
                                                  mermaid bones
                                                  minty glamour
                                                  Miss Owlie

Sparkly Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=20][color=#A3C856]❁[/color][/size] [size=9][color=#B6E1C3]//[/color][/size] [size=11][color=#A3C856](username here)[/color] has arrived [color=#A3C856][i]![/i][/color]
                                                  [list][list][list][color=#B6E1C3]//[/color] I am ordering ; [color=#A3C856](a roleplay graphic, a roleplay graphic + layout ect.)[/color]
                                                  [color=#B6E1C3]//[/color] Their name ; [color=#A3C856](character's name - delete if this doesn't apply to you)[/color]
                                                  [color=#B6E1C3]//[/color] Their title ; [color=#A3C856](their role in the roleplay, or whatever you wish - delete if it doesn't apply to you)[/color]
                                                  [color=#B6E1C3]//[/color] Here they are ; [color=#A3C856](links to pictures // gifs)[/color]
                                                  [color=#B6E1C3]//[/color] These words should be there ; [color=#A3C856](title on the banner or thread graphics)[/color]
                                                  [color=#B6E1C3]//[/color] Your palette ; [color=#A3C856](colors here - feel free to use colourlover!)[/color]
                                                  [color=#B6E1C3]//[/color] Lyrics/ Words ; [color=#A3C856](any extra things you want + where)[/color]
                                                  [color=#B6E1C3]//[/color] Add ons ; [color=#A3C856](extra gifs + number // layout)[/color]
                                                  [color=#B6E1C3]//[/color] Total ; [color=#A3C856](self-explanatory - tips are welcome but not necessary!)[/color]
                                                  [color=#B6E1C3]//[/color] If possible, I'd like this order done by [color=#A3C856][i]date here[/i][/color][/list][/list][/list][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

// Her Majesty Redd has arrived !
                                                                                    // I am ordering ; a roleplay graphic ; simple!
                                                                                    // Their name ; Louise Cheneviere
                                                                                    // Their title ; N/A
                                                                                    // Here they are ; link link
                                                                                    // These words should be there ; N/A
                                                                                    // Your palette ; link
                                                                                    // Lyrics/ Words ; blahblahlbahlbah
                                                                                    // Add ons ; + layout
                                                                                    // Total ; 2Ok + 1Ok + 2K = 32K
                                                                                    // If possible, I'd like this order done by whenever is fine

Sparkly Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Sparkly Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
LET THE ORDERS BEGINN

Sparkly Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
boop doop de doo

Sparkly Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
HRS1812 is such a fabulous youtuber

Sparkly Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
yay! banana bread is done!~

Velloria's Other Half

Devoted Kitten

bluebox on bakerstreet

Oh, hallo.
Quick question!
Do you have some samples of your work I could look at? I didn't see any samples in your earlier posts so I thought I should ask...
Sorry if I totally missed it if you did put it up there, my brain has been kind of cruddy today.

Sparkly Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
LunarRoseDemon

oh darn.
forgot to put up samples.
Arrrrrg.
here are some samples for you!~

Velloria's Other Half

Devoted Kitten