Color Theme:
(use Color Lovers)
Graphics Theme:
Wind and water
Image(s) Used:
Link
Sections Wanted:
Comments, About, Wishlist, My art and Comissioned Art
Notes:The art sections are the most important. i'll pay 550k?
Comments:Jabberwocky
Read the rules and comment on it
User Image

DEAR GOD I WANT TO DIE. Click my profile for a preview. If it doesn't work I'm willing to tweak a little more, but oh dear god. If I have to recode the whole thing I will die.

//promptly passes out dead

Next order is.. IDEK whose. Oh well.

Oh Sora, I'll PM her the codes since these are.. extremely complicated codes. FML.

awesome! biggrin

thanks! X.x sorry it took so long to reply. Work has been so crazy that ive just been coming home and vegetating on the couch.

Did ewagan give you the coding and the about me coding stuff for your new profile?

Timid Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
Sora Icefreeze

Did ewagan give you the coding and the about me coding stuff for your new profile?

yes :3

Familiar Player

JediKitteh
Sora Icefreeze

yes :3

Fantastic - I don't suppose you could give me a screenshot of the completed trade? I can't seem to find our trade, be it ongoing, completed, or canceled ><
Hows the coding for my profile coming along guys?

Sora - Have you done the graphics for l Saint Terra l yet?
emotion_kirakira

Familiar Player

Princess Sailor Venus

emotion_kirakira

Sorry >< I haven't. In my spare freetime, I'm working on a 2mill profile order. I've had to scrap my first design so this customer knows what they want.

Dangerous Genius

Sora Icefreeze

Hello Sora & Ewa. I was simply wondering if something has happened because I have been waiting over a month for my profile to be done. Has something come up?

Familiar Player

Elijaey
Sora Icefreeze

Hello Sora & Ewa. I was simply wondering if something has happened because I have been waiting over a month for my profile to be done. Has something come up?

Newp. Just waiting on ewa for coding.

I am really sorry for the delay too. We had both graphic and coding hiccups with prior orders as well as RL issues that popped up.

Timid Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
Sora Icefreeze

Fantastic - I don't suppose you could give me a screenshot of the completed trade? I can't seem to find our trade, be it ongoing, completed, or canceled ><

D: its odd, its not showing up in my history either. im gonna see if i can get tech support to help.

Invisible Lover

User Image

I'll get on it soon. I have the next month off so coding will be done pretty fast once I sit down to do it.

But meanwhile I got some things to sort out. orz

Sora Icefreeze
Princess Sailor Venus

emotion_kirakira

Sorry >< I haven't. In my spare freetime, I'm working on a 2mill profile order. I've had to scrap my first design so this customer knows what they want.

Its okay, Just Ive been waiting over a month and it was a bribe order[?] Over 500k >_<;

Cant wait when Its finished.

Familiar Player

Princess Sailor Venus
Sora Icefreeze
Princess Sailor Venus

emotion_kirakira

Its okay, Just Ive been waiting over a month and it was a bribe order[?] Over 500k >_<;

Cant wait when Its finished.

I know, I understand and I'm really sorry for the long delay. ewa should be coding yours. If she hasn't then I'll code it so that it could be done sooner.

Familiar Player

JediKitteh
Sora Icefreeze

D: its odd, its not showing up in my history either. im gonna see if i can get tech support to help.

That would be great! Thanks~ <3

Timid Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
Sora Icefreeze
JediKitteh
Sora Icefreeze

That would be great! Thanks~ <3

i posted in the tech support forums, no one has answered me yet :/
Hi!
I have a question..

Whats the difference between V1 and V2 profiles? I`m confused x''D

And, do ya`ll offer coding for a layout already designed?

Thanks!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces