Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Player

Before you order, please take the time to read our rules or else your order will not be processed at all. Do not lie and tell me you did because it can be EASILY SEEN if you did or did not.
User Image

╔══════════╗

Hello and welcome to ɱ у ʂ ʈ ɨ ƒ у ɨ η ɠмαgιк where Sora Icefreeze and ewagan can service your profile desires.
As a joint shop, one does the graphics and one does the coding. Together we make MAGIK happen for you.

____Please understand that we only make V1 profiles._____

╚══════════╝

User Image

Familiar Player

User Image

User Image

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ D O you BE ; LIEVE in miracles
spacespacespacespacespacesspacespacespace I will make all your dreams come true with мαgιк

✦ We Follow the Gaia ToS
                  ✦ We will not copy or alter another person's art, graphic, and or coding. We will however accept an order that uses another person's work as a 'guideline' and 'approximate feeling'. If you also want us to use an art piece as the focal point of your graphic order, that is fine by us but if possible, please get the artist's consent. Seriously though, if you have a specific image in mind then please give us a reference image.
                  ✦ Before placing an order, check if there are available slots first.
                  ✦ All orders are to be posted in the thread for approval using the appropriate order form. Once approval has been given, start the trade to Sora Icefreeze.
                  ✦ Do not place a custom order and expect it done within a week. This shop was more or less made for fun not a "Gaia Job."
                  ✦ Do not cancel trades without first trying to negotiate with Sora Icefreeze or ewagan.
                  ✦ When placing an order, play type in the white text, which you will need highlight the end of this sentence to see, into the 'Comments' portion of the form.
                  Jabberwocky.
                  ✦ All rules and forms are subject to change without notice.
                  ✦ We reserve the right to decline service to people if we either deem that the work is too much, is in violation of our work ethics, or if the person is rude to other customers.
                  ✦ Please give us artistic freedom both in the appearance, a little in color, and especially size. When we need to constantly constrain myself within a certain size, we cannot let our creativity flow. We am first and foremost artists. If you have a very clear idea of what you want in your head, please find an artist that enjoys following orders to the T as we will not be able to comfortably manifest for you the perfection you have in your mind.

Familiar Player

User Image

User Image

spacespacespacespacespacesspacespacespace I will make all your dreams come true with мαgιк

Newest to Oldest Starting from the Top

User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image

Familiar Player

User Image

User Image

November
                  23 So we entered into a quiet little hiatus for the last two months. Ewagan had no computer and no means of getting it fixed while Sora rekindled her love to do art. The current batch of orders will now be finished since ewa has a working computer. Hurray!

September
                  16 Updated orders and swooned. I'm getting SWAMPED again! Damn my inability to say no >< Especially to those who pay well and or don't read the rules.

August
                  15 Sora went MIA and was hardly on Gaia but now she's back! Please bear with MM as we organize things~
                  22 Updated Samples

April
                  4 We've slowed down a bit thanks to school. In light of that, we have implemented a new system. We will have 2 base slots at the 400k price then a 800k minimum bribe slot for those who want many sections, including the Art section, as well as complex coding with super duper BAMF graphics. Sora will be handling the graphics and coding for base slots and the bribe slots will be the old Sora graphics Ewa code pair!

March
                  17 Shop has been successful so far. Took on some below base rate jobs but that just bolstered our joint samples. We now have a few bribe orders. Hurray!
                  19 Sora just finished 2 profile graphics for two people. One was a mega 1.5 mill rush bribe. Ewa already did the coding so BAM! Done. Have four more to go. All are paying more than the base price which was why I accepted them, even though we only opened 2 slots. Orz. Lotta work.

February
                  26 Shop has been set up.

Familiar Player

User Image

User Image

User Image

Hii, I'm ewa, resident coder and lurker. College student constantly drowning in assignments and usually taking on more work than I should. But what can I say? I thrive on stress. I occasionally will offer graphics as well as coding. But yeah. I don't bite........ uhhh mostly. > A >;; //shot

I also do art on the side so yeah.. You can PM me if you wanna comission me or something. C: Or even just to talk. New friends are always nice.

Familiar Player

User Image

User Image

User Image

I'm Sora Icefreeze and the resident graphic artist. I started out in a small graphics shop to make journal layouts for my friends and their friends who are into Breadbles here on Gaia. Slowly I turned my shop into general thread layouts, then post styles, as well as banners and buttons. Then I started to dabble in profiles and found out one of my friends is into coding. Now, we have this shop!

Just like ewa, I am an artist but I'm normally very slow because of RL and or lack of muse unless I am bribed either on or off Gaia.

Familiar Player

User Image

User Image

Before ordering, please sure to read the rules and to check for an open slot. If one isn't open, bribes normally work but is not a guarantee. The base price is 400k and you get something moderately coded. For those orders that want special coding effects or the Art/Gallery section on their profile, the base is 800k.

Please do not be frightened by the prices. If your order is simple and basic enough, Sora Icefreeze may still take it on. Ewagan, the resident professional coder, will code the bribe orders. For those who have simple orders, Sora will be doing both the graphics and coding.

Tipping gets you an upgrade in the quality!

Sample
                  User Image

Name:
                  Sora Icefreeze
                  Color Theme:
                  Color Pallete
                  Graphics Theme:
                  Victorian Damask and Elegant
                  Image(s) Used:
                  Chandelier Handfan
                  Sections Wanted:
                  Do you want text/name on it? If so, what?
                  none
                  Prince:
                  xxxxx G
                  Notes:
                  I want something that looks like This but more girly.
                  Comments:
                  ------

[align=center]
                  [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/sora_icefreeze/MM/Myma/placeorder.png[/IMG]
                  [color=#66324C][size=10]
                  [b]Name:[/b]
                  Name here
                  [b]Color Theme:[/b]
                  (use [url=http://www.colourlovers.com/]Color Lovers[/url])
                  [b]Graphics Theme:[/b]
                  Do you want something bright, cute, vintage, victorian damask, collage, elegant?
                  [b]Image(s) Used:[/b]
                  Please give me high rez images or I'll just make something for you from scratch.
                  [b]Sections Wanted:[/b]
                  Avatar, Comments, About, Friend List, Signature, Wishlist, Equip List
                  [b]Do you want text/name on it? If so, what?[/b]
                  [b]Price:[/b]
                  [b]Notes:[/b]
                  Anything you want me to be aware of?
                  [b]Comments:[/b]
                  Read the rules and comment on it
                  [/color][/size][/align]

Familiar Player

User Image

User Image

Simple/Base Orders:

P o p e d B u b b l e - 400k <- Awaitng Graphics
                  THE BAD LADY - 400k <- graphics done
                  -----
                  Lunaric Sun- 450k
                  -----
                  Minako Aino Love - 900k + Sweetie Delight <<- Graphics Done. Waiting Coding Unsure so On Hold

Minako Aino Love - 600k <<- unsure so on hold

Complex/Bribed Orders:

laydeegirl - 2mill
                  Disturbed_ Prayer384 - 2x SDPlus #280 + 15k

Past Customers:
                  llCorpy - 300k
                  Prachtig Tot - 300k
                  AmourDeLioncourt - 200k
                  K i n g X u m o t - XVI - 1.5mil
                  Lady Amaranthine - 600k
                  0hYouFancyHuh - 550k
                  Ryan The Sexed Up Unicorn - 500k
                  Return of Iljimae - 650k
                  CaptainMeowMcSpasmPants - 500k
                  JediKitteh - 550k
                  Elijaey - 880k

Familiar Player

User Image

User Image

Please post in the thread if you wish to affiliate with us.

User Image
                  [url=http://tinyurl.com/73ebp6x][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/79wp3wm[/IMG][/url]

User Image
                  [url=http://tinyurl.com/73ebp6x][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/84gr3eq[/IMG][/url]

User Image
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Familiar Player

User Image

User Image

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff