Welcome to Gaia! ::

what did one upset zombie say to the other?

"stop please, this is too GRAVE for me!" 0.69565217391304 69.6% [ 32 ]
( / disgruntled sigh) 0.30434782608696 30.4% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 80 81 82 > >>

Trash Witch

User Image
              User Image

hello and welcome to MAGNET, my bribe graphics shoppe. this might
                                                              or might not be a temporary set-up since i'm in the middle of job hunting
                                                              and i might or might not be getting a job as a band promoter/logo designer.

i'm twenty, i've had about five-six years of experience in making graphics.
                                                              this used to be CONSTELLATIONS but it went on hiatus due to this
                                                              horrid inflation. i've decided to remake my shop as a purely bribe gfx
                                                              shop, meaning that everything here is pretty expensive. why? because
                                                              i think my graphics are worth it. if you don't think so, there are plenty of
                                                              other shops to visit.

i prefer item payments, but items + gold and large sums of gold work
                                                              just as well.

enjoy your stay and don't forget to give this thread a
                                                              tab tab tab tab tab tab User Image

5 out of 5 people loved this shop, read what they have to say here!
                                                              why don't you leave a review to let me know how i'm doing? c:

tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Trash Witch

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab User Image
User Image tab User Image
tab ...................................................................................................

hiya, my name is jackie and as i said before, i am twenty years old. at the
                                                  moment i am currently unemployed, but i might be in the process of getting
                                                  a full time job as a logo designer/promo designer for local bands! i have five
                                                  to six years of experience under my belt and i am entirely self taught. i'm an
                                                  avid roleplayer and writer. i used to be pretty lax with my shop and accept all
                                                  orders placed, but this time around i'm going to be much more picky with
                                                  what i do and what i don't do.

this is where i'll be listing my strengths and weaknesses. don't be scared off
                                                  if something is on my "weak" list, that just means i need more practice with
                                                  it and if you ask nicely, i will probably do it unless it's something i'm extremely
                                                  uncomfortable with.

STRENGTHS: l-shapes, gifs, colour coordinating, texture usage, simple
                                                  graphics, complex graphics, roleplay profile creating, banners (character and
                                                  regular).

WEAKNESSES: coding (kinda), time-constraints, too few images, vague
                                                  orders (please don't give me these, they drive me crazy)... more will come as
                                                  i think of them.

User Image

Q: CAN YOU DO THINGS NOT LISTED?
                                                        A: IT DEPENDS. I CAN GIVE THEM A TRY AT LEAST.

Q: CAN YOU MAKE ___ WITHOUT ME PROVIDING PICTURES?
                                                        A: AGAIN, IT DEPENDS. IF YOU'RE REALLY CLEAR
                                                        ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT, I THINK I CAN.

Q: WHAT DO YOU USE TO MAKE GRAPHICS?
                                                        A: I USE PHOTOSHOP CS6 TO MAKE ALL OF MY GFX.

Q: DID YOU EVER TAKE CLASSES?
                                                        A: NOPE. I AM ENTIRELY SELF-TAUGHT.

Q: WILL YOU TEACH ME HOW TO MAKE GFX?
                                                        A: NO. I HONESTLY DON'T HAVE THE PATIENCE TO
                                                        BE A GOOD TEACHER. SORRY.

Q: DO YOU GIVE FREEBS?
                                                        A: MOSTLY TO SPECIAL CUSTOMERS / ON WHIM.

Trash Witch

tab ...................................................................................................

• my rules are to be obeyed at all times. any sort of breakage of any of these rules will result on
                                                  you being banned and not getting graphics (if you ordered any) all of these are based on my
                                                  experiences. and are written here for a reason.

• do not, for the love of everything, steal ANYTHING that is found here. this includes, but is in no way
                                                  limited to: graphics, coding, ideas, etc. you may not eyeball my graphics and/or coding in order
                                                  create your own. that is against minishop rules.

• i have a rule enforcer/mod in this shop that goes by Le Iron Chef. he's the one i depend
                                                  on to lay down the law because i tend to be too nice to people. listen to him, he has almost
                                                  as much power as i do around here. thanks.

• i reserve the right to be picky as hell about the orders that i will or will not accept. don't push it.
                                                  i will not owe you an explanation, but i will probably let you know why i won't accept it so you have
                                                  a chance to correct things and give it another go, but the second "no" is final.

• the watermark on my work is non-negotiable. i'm sorry but not only does it prove that i made
                                                  it, but it also serves to advertise the shop by adding in the shop name. however, at the client's
                                                  wish, i can make it a little more discreet, all you have to do is ask.

• do not rush me or treat me like i am your slave. i made this shop because i wanted to, it is not
                                                  my duty nor am i obligated to make anything. respect is a necessity in this shop. say please and
                                                  thank you.
                                                  respect is a great thing and it will go a long way with me.

• you are not allowed to alter my work in any way shape, or form. this is not a template shop, you
                                                  order graphics the way they are meant to be used.

• after submitting your order and if i accept it, you are to send the trade immediately after. i will
                                                  not work on your order until the trade has been sent.

• you are not allowed to cancel or change said trade unless i have been told and agree. i have been
                                                  ripped off before by people who did this and it really, really doesn't fly with me. doing this will
                                                  end with you being banned.

• if you give me vague orders and/or "artistic" freedom then proceed to tell me that
                                                  everything is wrong with the graphic and tell me to change it, i will be very upset. i have the
                                                  right to withhold corrections and alterations if this happens, because since you left it all up to
                                                  me, it is really not my fault if you don't like it. same goes if you choose clashing colours and
                                                  i did it the way you wish; sorry, it's really not my problem since i only did what you wanted.

• do not make me look up pictures of your model and/or character. that is not my job, unless you
                                                  give me artistic freedom. also, don't make me choose a colour scheme for you, again, that is
                                                  your job, my job is just to make the graphics according to your wishes.

• do not beg. whether for freebies or a price drop. freebies will be given to whom i wish whenever
                                                  i wish. as for a price drop, since this is a bribe shop, all orders will have to be worth more
                                                  than 1 BIL, preferably an item. but large amounts of gold will also be accepted instead.
                                                  lowball offers will immediately be rejected.

• coding is only done at super bribed prices/items. no, i will not code something for you for free or
                                                  discounted price. coding is something that takes a lot of time for me. more time = higher price.

• make sure that the pictures and materials you give me are free for the public to use. i do not
                                                  wish to get banned because you gave me a picture that is copyrighted. it is not my job to
                                                  make sure that it is free, it is your job.

• save your graphics and upload them to your own hosting account. i have a habit of
                                                  sometimes deleting images from my imgur aacount. i am not responsible if you YOLO it and lose
                                                  your graphics.

• DO NOT mess with the coding i make for you if you ordered some. again, this is not a
                                                  template shop and i find it incredibly rude if someone changes my coding; it's essentially
                                                  telling me that my work is not good enough. don't do it unless i give you permission.

• i have the right to add and/or change any of these rules at any time. any new rules will be posted in
                                                  pink. thank you.

Trash Witch

User Image

User Image
                                                  tab tab User Image tab User Image tab User Image tab User Image

User Image
                                                  tab tab User Image tab User Image tab User Image tab User Image tab User Image tab User Image

i'm just gonna reiterate here that this is very much a bribe shop.
                                                  i only take bribes as payment here. i believe my graphics are high
                                                  quality enough to be worth quite a bit. so, the bare minimum that
                                                  counts as a bribe is an item worth 1BIL. or various items adding up to
                                                  1BIL in worth.
                                                  i will not accept 1BIL for a graphic on its own.
                                                  it's not worth much anymore, sorry. this is for, as an example, a simple
                                                  roleplay layout or a banner of some sort. the more complicated
                                                  something is, the more expensive that it will be. thread layouts and sigmaps
                                                  are super bribes.

items > gold
                                                  items + gold > items
                                                  large amounts of gold are also accepted.

ROLEPLAY LAYOUT: min. bribe: item worth AT LEAST 1BIL
                                                  since l-shapes are my preferred medium, i typically won't ask for a higher
                                                  payment unless i'm just not feeling it. i will include ONE gif for no
                                                  added price, but, since i can easily work with more than one gif, i will
                                                  accept orders with more gifs. but more than one gif = higher price. and
                                                  you must provide the gifs.

REGULAR POST GRAPHIC/OOC: min. price: item worth AT LEAST 1BIL
                                                  this includes, but is not limited to: ooc posting and regular forum posting.

BANNER: min. price: item worth AT LEAST 1BIL
                                                  need a one x one banner? or perhaps one to let people know that
                                                  they've come to your quest thread? then this order is exactly what
                                                  you need.

SIGMAP: min. price: SUPER BRIBE
                                                  do you have tons of links you want to show off to the world and the
                                                  character limit in your sig limits you? then a sigmap is what you need.
                                                  like my own, it lets you put an unlimited amount of links in one image.
                                                  the more links you want to have, the more i will charge because that's
                                                  a lot of coding. ask me to see samples.

PHOTOMANIPULATION: min. price: item worth AT LEAST 1BIL
                                                  want a phantom mask on your character to make them seem tortured
                                                  and mysterious? or perhaps you want your character to have blue
                                                  eyes instead of brown? i can do that for you. prices may vary on the
                                                  difficulty and complexity of the photomanipulation.

SIGNATURES: min. price: item worth AT LEAST 1BIL
                                                  need a super cute signature that matches your style and personality?
                                                  i can make it for you! please keep in mind that the signature size
                                                  available on gaia is 500 x 500 pixels when placing your sig order. if
                                                  ordering your sig with a gif, don't forget to provide me with them.

BULBASAUR THREAD PACKAGE: min. price: item(s) worth AT LEAST 1OBIL
                                                  this bundle includes one main banner, 3-5 sub headers and one
                                                  200 x 40 mini banner. simple divider is optional. coding is not included.

CHARMANDER THREAD PACKAGE: min. price: item(s) worth AT LEAST 15BIL
                                                  this bundle includes one main banner, 6-9 sub headers and two
                                                  200 x 40 mini banners, one 88 x 31 button. simple divider is optional.
                                                  coding not included.

SQUIRTLE THREAD PACKAGE: min. price: item(s) worth AT LEAST 2OBIL
                                                  this bundle is the biggest and includes one main banner, as many
                                                  sub headers as needed, two 200 x 40 mini banners that can be
                                                  animated, one 88 x 31 button,

and up to five "title/text" banners that can go in text. fancy divider
                                                  and table of contents optional. coding not included.

CAUGHT 'EM ALL! THREAD PACKAGE: min. price: SUPER BRIBE
                                                  do you want to mix and match graphics from any of the above
                                                  packages? for example, you want the charmander thread package,
                                                  but you want one of the 200 x 40 banners to be animated? then
                                                  this is the order you need. you can match anything from the listed
                                                  packages and can even add anything you need. coding not
                                                  included.

need me to code your thread for you? that is a super bribe only
                                                  order. depending on how complex you want it, it might even be a
                                                  uber bribe.

need a rush order? that is a med-high bribe, depending on how
                                                  many graphics are needed.

User Image

here's a list of items you can pay with. i will take items that are
                                                  different than these, but these are just some to give you an idea
                                                  of what i like. i usually accept doubles and i love chance items!
                                                  User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Trash Witch

User Image
                                                  (❶) tab OPEN - BRIBE HERE - DUE DATE - % - pg number
                                                  (❷) tab OPEN - BRIBE HERE - DUE DATE - % - pg number
                                                  (❸) tab OPEN - BRIBE HERE - DUE DATE - % - pg number

User Image

(❶) tab OPEN - BRIBE HERE - DUE DATE - % - pg number
                                                  (❷) tab OPEN - BRIBE HERE - DUE DATE - % - pg number

User Image
                                                  tab ★ NONE ★

User Image
                                                  tab FMKing, Deadly_C R O T C H, S H I N I N G A C E, catsco, RavenRoseQueen,
                                                  tab Miteux, ReiHino93, Kurosora the Kitsune, - T w i n k l ii e, Ewic, ttalgiya, K a i i C h i i,
                                                  tab Das Deutschland, Amator Demoni, pants overrated, Classified Echo, Breathe Disaster,
                                                  tab Ginzan, Valiriah, succie, Amethiliana, _ p a o cx, iAmensu Saje, AGirlAndHerHookah,
                                                  tab RavenRoseQueen, Dementedly, nap of kings

Trash Witch

User Image

[size=1][quote="ZOMBiiFiCATiON"][/quote][/size]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][img]http://i.imgur.com/lRNnw58.gif[/img]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=24][color=#B4AAA7][u][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color][/u][/color] [color=#FF5E58][b]![/b][/color][color=#A1D878]USERNAME HERE[/color] [color=#D5D5D5]✼[/color] [color=#F9CEC2]」[/color] [/size]

[list][list][list][size=17][color=#D8F2CB]★[/color] [color=#FF5E58][b]THIS IS WHAT I NEED:[/color][/b][/size]
                                                  [color=#B4AAA7][list][size=10]what you need goes here. post layout, banner, thread layouts. etc. [/size][/list][/color]

[size=17][color=#D8F2CB]★[/color] [color=#FF5E58][b]DESIGN IS IMPORTANT:[/color][/b][/size]
                                                  [color=#B4AAA7][list][size=10]pictures go here. high quality images only. more images = better graphics. [/size][/list][/color]

[size=17][color=#D8F2CB]★[/color] [color=#FF5E58][b]THEME IS EVERYTHING:[/color][/b][/size]
                                                  [color=#B4AAA7][list][size=10]the general feel that you're going for. i.e. gothic, pretty, girly, etc. [/size][/list][/color]

[size=17][color=#D8F2CB]★[/color] [color=#FF5E58][b]DEVIL`S IN THE DETAILS:[/color][/b][/size]
                                                  [color=#B4AAA7][list][size=10]anything else you want to let me know? preference for fonts, brushes, colour scheme, etc.
                                                  would definitely go here. as well as layout type; l-shaped, top/side banner, etc. etc. [/size][/list][/color]

[size=17][color=#D8F2CB]★[/color] [color=#FF5E58][b]IT`S A BIT OF A TIME CRUNCH:[/color][/b][/size]
                                                  [color=#B4AAA7][list][size=10]when exactly do you need this by? [/size][/list][/color]

[size=17][color=#D8F2CB]★[/color] [color=#FF5E58][b]PAYMENT FOR YOUR TROUBLES:[/color][/b][/size]
                                                  [color=#B4AAA7][list][size=10]payment + tip, if any. [/size][/list][/color][/size]

[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/size]

User Image

[size=1][quote="ZOMBiiFiCATiON"][/quote][/size]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][img]http://i.imgur.com/hjNp8F6.gif[/img]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=24][color=#B4AAA7][u][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color][/u][/color] [color=#FF5E58][b]![/b][/color][color=#A1D878]USERNAME HERE[/color] [color=#D5D5D5]✼[/color] [color=#F9CEC2]」[/color] [/size]

[list][list][list][size=17][color=#D8F2CB]★[/color] [color=#FF5E58][b]WERE YOUR GRAPHICS DONE IN A TIMELY MANNER?:[/color][/b][/size]
                                                  [color=#B4AAA7][list][size=10]pretty straightforward~ [/size][/list][/color]

[size=17][color=#D8F2CB]★[/color] [color=#FF5E58][b]WERE YOU PLEASED WITH YOUR GRAPHICS?:[/color][/b][/size]

[size=17][color=#D8F2CB]★[/color] [color=#FF5E58][b]WOULD YOU RETURN AGAIN?:[/color][/b][/size]

[size=17][color=#D8F2CB]★[/color] [color=#FF5E58][b]HOW WAS THE SERVICE?:[/color][/b][/size]

[size=17][color=#D8F2CB]★[/color] [color=#FF5E58][b]ANYTHING THAT CAN BE IMPROVED?:[/color][/b][/size]

[size=17][color=#D8F2CB]★[/color] [color=#FF5E58][b]ANYTHING ELSE?:[/color][/b][/size]

[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/size]

Trash Witch

xxx!JANUARY 19, 2O14 )
                                                  tab tab tab shoppe created and opened.

xxx!JANUARY 2O, 2O14 )
                                                  tab tab tab signatures added to the menu.

xxx!JANUARY 28, 2O14 )
                                                  tab tab tab sigmaps have been added to the menu; two slots have been removed.

xxx!FEBRUARY 11, 2O14 )
                                                  tab tab tab prices have been upped due to this ridiculous inflation, one slot has been re-added.

xxx!FEBRUARY 11, 2O14 )
                                                  tab tab tab reviews have been added! don't forget to be honest!

xxx!NOVEMBER 19, 2O14 )
                                                  tab tab tab CONSTELLATIONS has reopened as MAGNET! with brand new prices and graphics. GRAND RE-OPENING!

xxx!SEPTEMBER 16TH, 2O15 )
                                                  tab tab tab after a very long hiatus, MAGNET has been reopened!

Trash Witch

User Image

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/qzujjuc][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/C4HnQ3o.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser Image

User Image
                                                          want to affiliate with me? pm me the link and banner to your thread or post it here and add
                                                          mine. we can be affiliate buddies~

Trash Witch

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab User Image
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ...................................................................................................

Trash Witch

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ...................................................................................................

Trash Witch

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff