Welcome to Gaia! ::

gleeful peaches

omg really?? I'm getting a degree in accounting.

I'm sorry that your parents didn't approve of what you wanted to do. >__> (My parents are like that. They wanted me to be a bio major and eventually become a doctor like my brother.) If you're still passionate about it later, I would definitely tell you to go for it. Since going to college, I've met a lot of people including single moms and dads who've returned to school for various reasons.

I think the tabs and anchor links are doable with lists? I think I saw a tutorial in PD but I honestly didn't bother to wrap my head around it since I hated custom sections using list. It just doesn't give the freedom as creating your own div.

I haven't yet but I want to try that next. * u*

That's fine! Do I need to have the app as well? o:

PhuLe0's Wife

Kawaii Senshi

I LOVE YOUR STYLE 〜( ̄△ ̄〜)
please lemme know when you're open
unless you have an autoslot?!?!
i'm willing to offer 1bil+
gleeful peaches

I do actually. I like math and when you get to freaking balance, it's the most satisfying thing ever. xD
Yup, we use FASB. My friend ask me this but maybe you'll know. But does all countries generally follow IFRS? My friend thinks every country has their own standards and it's not just the U.S. being arrogant lolol

I'm sorry that your uni's system isn't good. :c My uni has way too many students so not everyone gets into the program.

I guess the culture where you live is different. Some people here end up having kids early so they dropped out of school and came back. Or some just wants to further their education.

I'll definitely give it a shot! I've been meaning to make a new tumblr. c:

Kay~ I'll install the app now. ^ ^

No problem, feel free to reply to me whenever... or never because I talk too much sometimes. xD
pastel queen
So sorry I don't have autoslots or anything bc my sched's pretty unpredictable
I'll gladly notify you when I'm accepting again, but it might take too long (like 2 months)
Thank you for taking interest emotion_bigheart
gleeful peaches

I know what you mean. I wasn't doing so well my first semester of upper division accounting so I was really intimidated. Just had to work harder. Can't master accounting without practice. = u=

I'm not sure how far you've gotten, but I really hate deferred assets and liabilities. >__>

Dang that must be really confusing! We have to learn differences between GAAP and IFRS from our textbooks but it's not really emphasized in our courses. As long as the U.S. sticks to GAAP, I should be okay. rofl

Dude that's messed up. I understand wanting to maintain their reputation but they should be working to help students to pass, not boot them if they think they won't pass. -__- Our department tried to weed us out too. I was a transfer so they gave transfers a quiz on orientation day and then our professors gave a follow up exam when we started school at the uni in order to scare us. :c

Aww, I browse tumblr here and there. Mostly to speculate on drama happening over at Subeta. It's like my guilty pleasure. e__e -eats popcorn-

I'll PM you now~ u vu
I know buying gold gens are bad... but I had to test one out. >__>
I got 25M from just one! @__@ No wonder the economy is screwed.
gleeful peaches

I know right. My first accounting class was really slow. My professor was so chill... like we didn't have to show up to class. I did though since I was paying for this course so you might as well. The only people that stayed and passed the class were the 12 people that showed up to class everyday lol.

Oh I love present/future value! :'D I think amortization is easy as long as you do a table to keep you organized, otherwise I'd mess up really easily.

I'm not even sure what textbook I'm using LOL. We have a special student edition for our uni. It's suppose to be cheaper and adjusted to fit our curriculum. I hate how we have so many textbooks to go through and they become obsolete once a new edition comes out. My textbook only made color changes to their charts and diagrams. Sometimes they would forget to change it in their description. For instance, they'll refer to a blue chart which is now green. lol

Our department is nice. Heck, I think everyone in the business department wants us to succeed. They're always pushing us to do the honors program and stuff. A lot of people go into accounting thinking it is the easier route. It is easier than, say, engineering, but everything requires mastery and with accounting or any business related class, we have to learn bits and pieces of EVERYTHING and not just everything that is accounting which is hard enough as it is. Plus it is very strict because they're afraid of fraud and unethical business.

I had to look up who cartoongirl was but omggg her art is so pretty. ; w;

Don't worry~ I'll still love youuuu. <3 I hope I don't talk too much. I can be very talkative around people I'm comfortable with (in case you haven't noticed my wall of text). cx

That's awesome that you got to see them via tumblr! ^__^ I have Effie, Dorothy, Lucia, Stephy, and Elodie on FB. We don't talk very much and I'm not on FB that often anyways. It's nice to see how they're doing though. I think Dorothy and Effie (Moonie and FE) met because they're going to the same uni. * o* Such a small world.

Honestly, more gold = more inflation and then people think oh let's buy more gold gens so I can get the expensive items but then MORE INFLATION. It's never ending. ; A;
I'm debating whether I want to liquidate my items and buy pretty art or not. >__>

Super Duck

pop in to say hello
ohmahgawd i no longer work two jobs
this is hellah nice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items