Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

User Image

Welcome to my lil' graphic shop. I make high quality (debatable?) graphics for bribes. Be it items or pure gold. The shop layout is very simple.You just tell me what you want, and we'll go from there.
TO BEST VIEW THIS SHOP, PLEASE TURN ON "SHOW ALL IMAGES" in your Gaia settings. This is done by going to My Gaia>Account Settings. Scroll down and look on the left column where it says "Image Display." Click the drop down box and choose "Show All Images."

EXAMPLES SHOULD ALWAYS COME FIRST AND FOREMOST. CLICK BELOW.

User Image - User Image - User Image - User Image - User Image - User Image -
User Image

1. Don't rush me, I have a hectic schedule. Okay, not really, I just don't like being rushed.
2. Feel free to bribe with gold or items.
3. DO NOT ORDER IF I'M WORKING ON SOMEONE'S ORDER ALREADY UGHHH.
4. Once you're okay with your final order, I am deleting the file to edit it. That means, I can no longer change anything about it. So MAKE sure you like what you get. I'm pretty nice about changing things a few times.
5. You don't need to stay and chat or bump the shop. I'll do that myself. That's right, ladies. I talk to myself.
666. Smoke weed ever'day.
7. Please tell me under "SIZE" in the order form if this is going to go in your or someone's sig. I don't want to have to resize later on. SAY IF IT NEEDS TO BE AT OR BELOW 500x500. If not, specify sizeeee.

I DO:
♥TAGS (graffiti type art)
♥BANNERS (shop, guild, sig, etc)
♥SHOP LAYOUTS
♥ PROFILE GRAPHICS (NO CODING YUCK!)
♥ ANIMATED GIFS OFF OF YOUTUBE VIDZ
♥ LINK BUTTONS
♥ PHOTO MANIPULATIONS
♥ MINOR AVATAR ANIMATIONS (winking, holding signs, talking, etc. I can try harder stuff but it's no guarantee it'll come out great)
♥ CERTIFICATES FOR BREEDABLES AND PETS
♥ ID CARDS

I DON'T DO:
♥FLOBS (hate 'em)
♥POST STYLES (ditto)
♥CSS CODING (can't be arsed to learn but I will make the graphics and collaborate with someone else to do coding if you'd like. But you gotta find the poor sucker, not me.)
♥DIAGONAL SCANLINES ( I hate them, they're overused and stupid. okay I use them but I hate myself for doing so. ;___; )
♥ SCRAPBOOK STYLED GRAPHICS (There's plenty of other shops for you to go to if you want that look.)

If you don't see it listed, just ask or show me an example of what you want. Chances are, I can do it because I'm po' pimpin'. I ONLY TAKE ONE ORDER AT A TIME TO ENSURE ALL MY FOCUS AND ♥ GOES INTO YOUR FINISHED PRODUCT.

ORDER FORM
Copy paste everything inside, dum dum.
[b][color=firebrick][IMG]http://imgur.com/EwP5O.png[/IMG]
WHADDAYA WANT?:
COLORS:
WORDS:
SIZE (width x height):
THEME:
ANYTHING ELSE:
IN ADDITION TO MY SOUL I AM OFFERING THIS FOR YOUR SERVICES:[/b][/color]
User Image

Link me.
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/1/t.63927039_1/][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/0dyyC.gif[/IMG][/url]

Link you.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image
User Image

Who knows what'll happen hereeeee. emotion_0A0

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas