Welcome to Gaia! ::

I just got back to Gaia after a while, and I feel like making some posting layouts or something, so request away if you want some? Just give me all the information (e.g. lyrics, images, colors ect.) you want to specify, and I'll make one.

Anime/manga type things only, please. I just don't like live action that much.

Samples
hiya :3

i'd be interested if you like to look into it. Should I PM you the details or post here?
Jacque Sassington
hiya :3

i'd be interested if you like to look into it. Should I PM you the details or post here?

Either way is fine.

Aged Hunter

personalace
I just got back to Gaia after a while, and I feel like making some posting layouts or something, so request away if you want some? Just give me all the information (e.g. lyrics, images, colors ect.) you want to specify, and I'll make one.

Samples

How much would you charge/bribe for doing the coding of a character profile if I may ask? (If you're currently up for that task.)

Edit: Here is a link to the thread with more details including colors, lyrics and imagery. Let me know either way, I appreciate your time.
Podaga
personalace

Samples

How much would you charge/bribe for doing the coding of a character profile if I may ask? (If you're currently up for that task.)

Edit: Here is a link to the thread with more details including colors, lyrics and imagery. Let me know either way, I appreciate your time.

I can't really keep up with Gaia's hyperinflation these days, so let's say any of the items in my wishlist, or you decide as far as gold goes?

Aged Hunter

personalace
Podaga
personalace

Samples

I can't really keep up with Gaia's hyperinflation these days, so let's say any of the items in my wishlist, or you decide as far as gold goes?

I can definitely get the items on your wishlist. Which items do you want the most?

Also, I have about 1000 GC and I can buy you anything to that amount in the shops if you'd prefer that.

Podaga
personalace
Podaga
personalace

Samples

I can definitely get the items on your wishlist. Which items do you want the most?

Also, I have about 1000 GC and I can buy you anything to that amount in the shops if you'd prefer that.

Ah, I think right now, I want L'histoire de Mephiste, orinkage, Obsessive Affection, or Mender of Cruor the most. Thank you.
What is it you want done, exactly? Can you describe it any more specifically, please?

Aged Hunter

personalace

Ah, I think right now, I want L'histoire de Mephiste, orinkage, Obsessive Affection, or Mender of Cruor the most. Thank you.
What is it you want done, exactly? Can you describe it any more specifically, please?

Essentially I'd like you to redesign/recreate new headers for the topics in bold (Such as Name, Age, Appearance etc.)

And a large main header across the top to be under the graphic using the lyrics that is posted. (Whichever parts you see fit and you can repeat or delete certain lines if necessary)

And if possible align it all to where it looks just more organized and less chaotic. You don't have to use the colors I listed as long as the color scheme just somewhat matches the pictures loosely. You may also change the color of the text and all that jazz if you think it'd look better.

Edit: Trade has been sent for L'Histoire de Mephiste & Mender of Cruor, I can send the other two when you finish! yum_tea
Podaga
personalace

Essentially I'd like you to redesign/recreate new headers for the topics in bold (Such as Name, Age, Appearance etc.)

And a large main header across the top to be under the graphic using the lyrics that is posted. (Whichever parts you see fit and you can repeat or delete certain lines if necessary)

And if possible align it all to where it looks just more organized and less chaotic. You don't have to use the colors I listed as long as the color scheme just somewhat matches the pictures loosely. You may also change the color of the text and all that jazz if you think it'd look better.

Edit: Trade has been sent for L'Histoire de Mephiste & Mender of Cruor, I can send the other two when you finish! yum_tea

I'll start on it, then, so you can give me guidance when I finish in case there's anything you want me to edit.

Ah, no!;;;; I didn't mean them all! That's way too much... sweatdrop these two are more than enough, thank you! I'll accept after I'm fully finished and you say it's done.

Podaga

Do you have the link to the image you're currently using in your header or to any other one of that character?

Aged Hunter

personalace

Lol well if you change your mind let me know and I'll have no issue adding them to the price. I understand how much time it takes to work on things of this sort so I don't want to be a cheapskate.

I'll have to consult the artist for the original of the current one since he never posted it for some reason. (Sorry about that.)

However I did manage to find the links to two other images for now. Image 1 & Image 2.

If those don't work I'll get you some better images to work with. (Scout's honor.) So you can post-pone going further and wait until then if need be.

Edit: So he doesn't have the original drawings but he did re-draw based on what is already there. So here's the newer versions.

Reference 1 (PNG)

Reference 2 (JPEG with Background)
Podaga
personalace

Lol well if you change your mind let me know and I'll have no issue adding them to the price. I understand how much time it takes to work on things of this sort so I don't want to be a cheapskate.

I'll have to consult the artist for the original of the current one since he never posted it for some reason. (Sorry about that.)

However I did manage to find the links to two other images for now. Image 1 & Image 2.

If those don't work I'll get you some better images to work with. (Scout's honor.) So you can post-pone going further and wait until then if need be.

Edit: So he doesn't have the original drawings but he did re-draw based on what is already there. So here's the newer versions.

Reference 1 (PNG)

Reference 2 (JPEG with Background)

Here's what I have: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/testing/t.95209665_1/#2
What do you think? Anything you'd like me to edit/change about it?

Aged Hunter

personalace

Here's what I have: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/testing/t.95209665_1/#2

You madam are a miracle worker. It looks amazing in every way! That was also done really fast! (Did you make a deal with Satan or something?!) I adore it. Let me know if you want to add more to the trade and I'll send it over.
Podaga
personalace

You madam are a miracle worker. It looks amazing in every way! That was also done really fast! (Did you make a deal with Satan or something?!) I adore it. Let me know if you want to add more to the trade and I'll send it over.

Glad you like it! Thanks so much for the items!

Witty Explorer

Hello, are you still taking requests?
I'm looking for a post style and just some simple banners for me and my friends quest thread.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff