Welcome to Gaia! ::

hitomi 90

no problem and I can understand your english just perfectly.
I'll have your banner finished in maybe two or three days. I hope you don't mind waiting?

IRL Senshi

eight hundred lies

ah, i see.
well, it'd be really cool if you'd be able to work with one or both of these gifs. (if it's just one, you can choose it!)
i also have a still image. i'm just looking for a roleplay post graphic, a simple banner to go at the top of my post.
here are the images. if it's too much, i can hunt down a few more still images and we could just use those?

User Image

User Image

User Image

ofcourse I don't mind =D and thank you very much!! ; _; emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

Anxious Wife

eight hundred lies

/ wheeeeeeze
        you're sure you're just giving these away to build your samples? because that is some fine
        quality work right there, holy moly. i'm absolutely in love with it. it looks gorgeous, and the
        triangle oh my goodness / weeps thank you so so much, wow, just, wow, i love love love it

Devoted Loiterer

eight hundred lies

boop

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,175 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
eight hundred lies
x- Fate Love

alright, I can do something like this but as for your extra order request I don't know if I can accept it yet since I still have quite a few graphics to finish at the moment. so if you don't mind waiting I'll be able to do it but if not it is better to find another artist for the extra order request.

yah thats perfectly fine (:
the goat within

lol. yes, I'm giving these away to build samples and of course, it should be of high quality work since they're going to be used as samples. I want to show my ability with graphics as best as I can. i'm glad you like it so much though.

Dedicated Sleuth

eight hundred lies

I would love if you could try your hand making an rp post layout for me

emotion_kirakira

L-Shape if you want to!

Character name: Miakoda Zyanya
Font for character name: x

Song Lyrics:

Show me that you’re human, you won’t break
Like a thief in the light, you can’t hide, you can’t hide from your shadow
It’s the only thing you own
And you don’t need to pretend that perfection is your friend
‘Cause we’re all broken.

eight hundred lies
      free and beautiful? wow. i would love to order from you, if that's okay with you of course.
      i was thinking of using all these images image 1 image 2 image 3 for a post layout.
      her name is serephina caroban and yeah. tbh i don't know what kind of font or colors i want, so i leave that up to you.
      if i'm missing anything i apologize. just tell me and i'll answer any questions you have. uvu

Friendly Kitten

8,725 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
eight hundred lies
honestly, I feel kinda lame for using free! fanart for my free graphic thread. emotion_facepalm

Don't feel lame! It was such a good show! ^.^ I would like some graphics. I have two characters I am making for a roleplay, and need thread layouts for them. Only question is, do I have to provide pics, or can I just give you the names of the models I'm using and give you free reign to use whatever pics you want? If I have to provide pics I will, but it's so hard for me to choose, lol. Anyway, the models are Yessica Lavin and Georg Mallner. The character names are gonna be Rosalya Gonzales and Christian Ackermann, and their roles in the rp are just customers.

Hunter

eight hundred lies

â™› I am the one and only BBNSZT

hjdfmnacndaf your graphics are so amazing <3
if you have the time, i would be honored if you made a thread layout for me!

if you are interested, here's the info!

u-um...it's a lot of info, haha~

If a thread layout is too much, Just a banner would be wonderful <3

here are some images under the spoiler~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

click on the images to get to the page! I love this artist so much ndljkgbmrdf <3
If the ones I've chosen aren't good, please find one that works with the colors/themes below c:
here are some more by him!

I would love it if you could use any of his images c:
if you don't like these though, please tell me, and i'll try to find some more~

As you can probably tell from the pictures, the theme would be Oriental/Asian~
more details in spoiler!
I don't want it to have weapons in it. Nature is good, anything artistic is good, but preferably no weapons/romance (idk lol)? in it. Butterflies, flowers, birds, anything asian inspired is welcome!
It doesn't have to be overly complex, simple and elegant would be best! But not....bare, you know?~

hmm...color-wise, please try to use mostly reds! Maybe some yellows mixed in? As long as it matches the picture, and is readable, I'll be happy c:

I'd love it if the main banner wasn't just a rectangular block! Not sure how much editing could be done though.
Creative stuff makes me feel good =w=
idk why there is so much infooo ;u;

again, if you are busy, i'd love it if it was just a banner!

but if you are willing to make a thread layout, here's some more info c:

Right! So the main banner says "A Thousand Years of Happiness" with some image and some shape etcetc.
No sub-title for the main banner.

The rest of the banners would say "A Thousand Years of Happiness" all with the same image, but different from the main banner. The shape can be L-shaped if you want them to be, just like the main banner, or not~ Your choice!

These sub-banners would also have sub-scripts after the title--these are not needed if you're too busy <3

Introduction
Rules
Questing
Donations
Samples
Art Given
Games
Reserved
Post Divider--no text needed for this XD

and then maybe a smaller square version of the main banner as a siggy banner thing?

adfjskgsd i'm so sorry that there is so much information! ;u;

it's just so difficult to convey what i'd like online, haha.
please ask me if you have any questions!

once again, i'd love it forever if you made me a banner/thread layout, but you definitely don't have to!

welcome back to gaia c:

akvamariin's Husband

Divine Rabbit

9,400 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
eight hundred lies

hi there~
may i request a thread layout from you?
it's only a three-post thread c:
Dream_Paradise

I used a bit of a different picture for your graphic but it is still beemo so
I hope you like it. c:

User ImageUser Image

emotion_bigheart bUmp emotion_bigheart

Prodigal Explorer

If my friend and I both tipped you, would you be willing to help us make stuff to pretty-up our shop?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff