Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Shop Owned by: puella ignava

Photobucket has seriously fked me over, if you need your stuff fixed just hit me up, I'll gladly do it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Divine Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
x
x
x

██████████████████████ | Follow Gaia ToS
██████████████████████ | Do not steal my s**t
██████████████████████ | Don't hesitate to ask me questions, I am nice
██████████████████████ | Don't rush me, it will make me work slower
██████████████████████ | Pay half up front and half after
██████████████████████ | I will send you the codes via PM when I finish
██████████████████████ | Fill out the form and post it here

Divine Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

x
              x
              x

| I haven't been making graphics for very long but I love it. I've been told I'm fairly good, and well, I need money. So here we are. I can only make forum post pretty stuff. L-shaped stuff and whatever. Whether its for normal posting, roleplaying, etc. I can do thread layout stuff, too. I am improving everyday.

| I ask that you be as specific as possible with what you want, I want you to love it. If you don't like something, kindly let me know.

Divine Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Just_Your_Average_Chaos

Absolutely love the thread layout you sent me!
              The image combination you managed was flawless, and I didn't even really know what I was looking for until you sent me the perfect image <3

thank you so much, I may have to come back for future orders!!

Maelyn
              I love love love my layout! I can be so picky when it comes to my layouts and when I asked her to fix one thing. She did so and was so nice about! She is fast about getting your profile out, too.So, I didn't have to wait a week to get it.She was done with it the next day! Just in time, because I needed it right away! Thanks so much, Puella! You're Mae aprroved!!! Lol You can believe I will be back with all my layout needs!!

Divine Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
x
x
x

██████████████████████ | Copy this form and fill it out. Post it here, I will ignore PMs sent to me with this form.

[quote="puella ignava"][/quote]

[color=#9F79EE][b]This is what I'm looking for:[/b][/color] [color=#EE82EE](post, thread format? For RP or casual posting?)[/color]
[color=#9F79EE][b]Pretty→[/b][/color] [color=#EE82EE](overall aesthetic or appearance)[/color]
[color=#9F79EE][b]Words→[/b][/color] [color=#EE82EE](any text you want)[/color]
[color=#9F79EE][b]Snap→[/b] [/color][color=#EE82EE](any images you want, put links here)[/color]
[color=#9F79EE][b]Heart→[/b][/color] [color=#EE82EE](any specific graphic you want)[/color]
[color=#9F79EE][b]$$$→[/b][/color] [color=#EE82EE](how much you're willing to pay)[/color]
[color=#9F79EE][b]ROYGBIV→[/b] [/color][color=#EE82EE](list two or three colours you want. bbcode colour thing is preferable. If the colours do not go well together I will tell you and probably leave one out.)[/color]
[color=#9F79EE][b]10011010[/b][/color] [color=#EE82EE](What all you want included in the coding, not in the graphic itself)[/color]
[color=#9F79EE][b]My name is[/b][/color] [color=#EE82EE](your username).[/color]

Divine Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
x
x
x

██████████████████████ | Literally don't know what the range is, so let's go with this.
██████████████████████ | Range will be 500mil to ?? bil. Depends on the size of the order.
██████████████████████ | Full thread stuff will cost more than a post format.
██████████████████████ | I'm a reasonable person. Give me an offer and I'll let you know if that works for me.
██████████████████████ | Items I'd like: User ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Divine Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
x
x
x

Ok so since Photobucket decided to ******** me over, I'm having to go and re upload everything someplace else and replace all the links, and it is taking me forever, so I'm sincerely sorry. My RP sample page has some good examples but right now that's about all I have.

Divine Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

User Image

x
x
x

██████████████████████ | If you would like to place your ad here, message me and then put the following banner in your shop or forum.

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/reignbow-graphics-shop-underconstruction/t.93623071/][img]http://i.imgur.com/zHrvmDe.png[/img][/url]

Tipsy Shoujo

puella ignava

This is what I'm looking for: For an Rp, L shaped would be awesome.
Pretty→ I am going for an over all 'dark' look. So nothing very girly. Shades of black work, also I would love the color dark red and gold to be used~ The character is a vampire after all! (lol you know who this is~)
Words→ If you want to dabble around you can use these words: Rare, Rattle, Reaction, Venomous, Viper, Sly, Dangerous, Dark, Deadly (just if you want to use them, be creative I suppose~
Snap→ Must Must
Optional Optional (the first two I definitely want in, the others you may add if you would like!)

Heart→ [Im not exactly sure what this means xP]
$$$→ half a bil maybe more. Up to you sweet cakes~
ROYGBIV→ Black, Gold, DarkRed
My name is KawaiiSuperKlee

Divine Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
KawaiiSuperKlee
before I go any further, are you ok with splatter paint type of stuff?

Tipsy Shoujo

puella ignava
KawaiiSuperKlee

Yeah sounds good (though can we keep it a bit different from your vampire girl as well? :3)
If they have things like ink stains that would work too.

Divine Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
KawaiiSuperKlee
puella ignava
KawaiiSuperKlee

Yeah sounds good (though can we keep it a bit different from your vampire girl as well? :3)
If they have things like ink stains that would work too.
this looks nothing like Victoria's I promise XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces