+1 1 100.0% [ 424 ]
Total Votes:[ 424 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 218 219 220 > >> >>> »|

Devoted Sex Symbol

User Image

username: Spline Reticulator
            your order: banner

amount: 4 banners
            size: 416 width by 164 height (weird size but that's what they need to be lol)
            theme: Smooth and sleek... maybe some curly fractal stuff or something.
            colours: Either [this one] or [this one] if you'd prefer it to be more colorful
            patterns: Nothing in mind. Do you need one for a background? If so, I could pick a couple.
            images: No images. I just want nice, readable text on some kind of eye-pleasing background/pattern/abstract thing.

font: [This one]
            main text: There are four banners. The text for them is as follows (separated with commas): A List, B List, Extra Songs, Test Folder.
            subtext: N/A

anything else?: If they look bare with the text above, you could add Splinemania to the beginning of each text. If they look fine without it, then no worries.
            due date: Sometime next week is fine.
            offer: 100k. Is that good?

I know that's pretty vague, but I legitimately don't care so much about the theme and colors and everything as long as they look nice, and your samples are all nice so I'm sure they'll be fine. If it's not a big deal, can you do something a little different for each one? Like maybe just swap the colors around or have a different background or something... and if there's anything I picked out that you think looks bad, feel free to change it. I'm not dead set on anything but the main text of the graphics. sweatdrop

In case you're curious, they're for the empty graphics you see at about 0:40 in this video:

Girl

14,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Threadmaster 200
Spline Reticulator

accepted! please send trade;

Devoted Sex Symbol

BEARRS
Spline Reticulator

accepted! please send trade;
Cool. Thanks! Trade on the way.

Girl

14,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Threadmaster 200
Spline Reticulator

No problem, and no, thank you! I'll start on them soon. smile Hope you had a great Thanksgiving by the way!

Devoted Sex Symbol

BEARRS
Spline Reticulator

No problem, and no, thank you! I'll start on them soon. smile Hope you had a great Thanksgiving by the way!
Thanks! It was pretty good. How was your Thanksgiving?
And I hope the vague request isn't too much trouble. I know that bothers some people and other people are totally cool with it... so yeah. /shrug

Girl

14,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Threadmaster 200
Spline Reticulator

It was good, had a pretty big family reunion that we only have twice atm every year.
It's alright, I'm cool with it. c: Gives me more free space to construct something flexible for both of us! And if you don't like it, you can always change it ofc emotion_c8

Devoted Sex Symbol

BEARRS
Spline Reticulator

It was good, had a pretty big family reunion that we only have twice atm every year.
It's alright, I'm cool with it. c: Gives me more free space to construct something flexible for both of us! And if you don't like it, you can always change it ofc emotion_c8
Sounds good. And yeah, same for me. Got to see a lot of family that I don't run into very often any more.

Kawaii Werewolf

Girl

14,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Threadmaster 200
Okami_Lone_Wolf

your thread layout is done! please accept trade (-:
you can pick it up here

Kawaii Werewolf

BEARRS

I thought I did? Stupid gaia>_> I'll go check:3

Girl

14,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Threadmaster 200
Okami_Lone_Wolf

it's okay, it did! sorry my laptop is slow. c:
you can pick up your gfx here!

Kawaii Werewolf

BEARRS

Lol it's okay, I was just hoping my internet wouldn't like flip out on me

Girl

14,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Threadmaster 200

Kawaii Werewolf

User Image
Thanks again for the gfx^^ I'll probably come back for sure:3
(( for whatever I need>w< )) lol

Shy Gekko

; //////// ;

User Image

username: Poruuu
                      i want : buttons!
                      button size: : 200x40 & 81x33!

theme: " Cute Desert" Something nice/elegant && cute I suppose,
                      a desert/ french pastry sort-o-theme. * u *
                      colours: Here! c:
                      User Image User Image

font: You can pick! Which ever one you think will fit best!
                      text: " Monster Request! "

anything else?: Nopenopenope full artistic freedom!
                      due date: ASAP
                      offer: 100k? ; u ;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas