due date: whenever you can get it done^^
            offer: 30k^^

Girl

14,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Threadmaster 200
Okami_Lone_Wolf

HHH i can try to make it look like that again but i might not have the same brush for the paint splatter. ;n;
i'll try though, send trade!

Kawaii Werewolf

BEARRS
Okami_Lone_Wolf

HHH i can try to make it look like that again but i might not have the same brush for the paint splatter. ;n;
i'll try though, send trade!

Mkay~! if not, that is fine too:3

Girl

14,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Threadmaster 200

Girl

14,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Threadmaster 200

Girl

14,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Threadmaster 200

Girl

14,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Threadmaster 200

Girl

14,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Threadmaster 200

Girl

14,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

username: anne arky
            your order: banner

amount: just the one for now. i'll be ordering another a little later.
            size: um large? How large is large? xD I want it fairly big, though.

theme: the character is into video games and soccer, so those kind of things will be perfect. He's also quite child-like and playful, he's an optimist. You have creative freedom with this, I'm sure whatever you come up with would be great. Also, he's a genius.. he's ridiculously smart.
            colours: this?
            patterns: quite like this, but it's not a must
            images: image one // image two // image three // image four // image five // image six

font: creative freedom with this, it really depends on how it looks, but if you really want me to check for one I will.
            main text: Jesse Roy Taylor
            subtext: The Quirky Genius

anything else?:
            due date: as soon as possible, if that's okay
            offer: um 50K + tip

Girl

14,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Threadmaster 200
anne arky

accepted, i'll most likely have it done by saturday or sunday.
BEARRS
anne arky

accepted, i'll most likely have it done by saturday or sunday.

That's perfect, thanks :]

In a relationship with XxJessicaelisexX

Aged Wife

User Image

username: Cookie Vendetta
            your order: banner

amount: I just need one banner
            size: I don't have exact measurements, but fairly large. : ) Though it depends on how large large is. ;P

theme: I suppose you'd have me for saying 'I don't care'? >.< Uhm. Well the girl is into guns and street racing. She's fairly tough, but has a vulnerable side to her. So something that reflects that somehow would be nice.
            colours: Her posting color is #7762a6. Then simply whatever looks nice with that colour. If you want me to pick one I can though. : )
            patterns: Oh, I'm really not that picky. But I suppose can look for something. This if it'll come out nice
            images: Image one - Image two - Image Three - Image Four - Image Five - Image Six - Image Seven

I REALLY want image one and three to be used then choose amongst the rest. : ) Since the first reveals her love of guns and the third shows just how long her hair is. Would be nice to also have Image seven in there. ^^

font: Just choose something that's not too hard to read and that fits with the theme of the layout. But if you really want me to choose then I can. : )
            main text: Annabelle Emily Greyson
            subtext: I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed. Get along with the voices inside of my head.

(If it all fits)

anything else?: I'm really not picky about details of layouts. If the end result is beautiful then I'm not going to care what font was used or the colors. I mean as long as I can read the font. I'm so not picky. : ) But if you need any more details I can look. ^^ Also, if image three ends up being too long to show her hair length then I'll live. I mean I admit it would be an awesome thing to have, but not if the layout won't look good with it in there. : )
            due date: Pf, whenever you can. I have a layout I made myself that I'll use in the meantime, so there's no rush.
            offer: 10k + Tips. How much the tip is will just depend on how much I love the end result. I'm not short on cash, so it could be a 10k tip or higher. : )

Sandwix's Bae

Golden Sex Symbol

User Image

username: SPONNNGE
            i want a: button
            button size: 81x33

theme: gif, like blinking or some cool effects smile cute and whimsical
            colours: color
            images: this and http://i60.tinypic.com/sv10rl.png[/img]]this
            font: font
            text: Pixel Chibi Shop

anything else?: anything will im not picky with details but simple would be nicer ^^ make it bright <3
            due date: within 5 days
            offer: 100k

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas