Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Life of A Lazy Panda
CALMYOURTITSBlTCH
would you like to try?

Sure, why not, I can give it a try. Im on spring break anyways : )

Ill do the thingy later Im going to knotts

zootie patootie's Partner

Anxious Pal

The Life of A Lazy Panda

User Image User Image User Image

Salut! I'm Schizophrene Chou and I am interested in a horizontalgraphic
                Here are the images I would like to use: une (can you make this one like the far left one?) deux trois
                You you don't recognize them, they go by: Sonja Gje
                The colors I would like are: This <3
                And somewhere it should say: Samantha Nicole Harris
                Oh! Before I forget... I like how you did this: <3 so it would be great if you did it like that. Also, I need this as a rush order, like by tomorrow afternoon. I'll pay extra.
                In total I'll pay around... 6k (10k if you can get it to me by tomorrow afternoon) with a tip of I'll decide.

Dapper Prophet

Schizophrene Chou
The Life of A Lazy Panda

Salut! I'm Schizophrene Chou and I am interested in a horizontalgraphic
                Here are the images I would like to use: une (can you make this one like the far left one?) deux trois
                You you don't recognize them, they go by: Sonja Gje
                The colors I would like are: This <3
                And somewhere it should say: Samantha Nicole Harris
                Oh! Before I forget... I like how you did this: <3 so it would be great if you did it like that. Also, I need this as a rush order, like by tomorrow afternoon. I'll pay extra.
                In total I'll pay around... 6k (10k if you can get it to me by tomorrow afternoon) with a tip of I'll decide.

Accepted, I can do this now smile

Anxious Pal

The Life of A Lazy Panda

Thank you so much!

Dapper Prophet

Schizophrene Chou

User Image

Here you go. Hopefully this is along
the lines of what you were thinking of...

Anxious Pal

The Life of A Lazy Panda

I love it!
I'll send trade now.

Hey hey! I'm calmyourtitsbltch and I am interested in a roleplaying graphicgraphic
                Here are the images I would like to use: IMAGE : GIF : ICON1 : ICON2 : ICON3
                You you don't recognize them, they go by: i forgot her name.
                The colors I would like are: colors that match
                And somewhere it should say: kala dawn vodianova
                Oh! Before I forget... something like this :: the gif in the frame && use all images.
                In total I'll pay around... 15,ooo with a tip of still thinking

The Life of A Lazy Panda

PINKILLER's Widow

IRL Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
❤ b u m p
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
This thread has just been bumped!
Hope you're rolling in gold by now with all of your customers~! ^^

Dapper Prophet

CALMYOURTITSBlTCH

Hey hey! I'm calmyourtitsbltch and I am interested in a roleplaying graphicgraphic
                Here are the images I would like to use: IMAGE : GIF : ICON1 : ICON2 : ICON3
                You you don't recognize them, they go by: i forgot her name.
                The colors I would like are: colors that match
                And somewhere it should say: kala dawn vodianova
                Oh! Before I forget... something like this :: the gif in the frame && use all images.
                In total I'll pay around... 15,ooo with a tip of still thinking

The Life of A Lazy Panda

I'm sorry, I can't do this order >_< I attempted to gif edit,
but I haven't exactly figured it out. And recently something has come up.
Therefore I cannot do this order. I deeply apologize >.<

Hygienic Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200

Ni hao! Wo shi AsianComplex han wo yao yi ge guild banner graphic
                Wo yao ni yong zhe zhong de zhao pian: x x x
                Ru guo ni bu zhi dao shi sei, ta de min zhi shi: Ying gai bu shi yi ge ren...
                Wo yao zhe ge yen se: mei she me yao de
                Ye shu yao suo: Parting Ways
                A! Bu yao wang ji, wo ye shu yao suo... Did you like my order? : ) Anyways, in my process of cleaning and stuff for the guild, I decided we need a new guild banner. (Our current one is the one that we've had...since the beginning?) I mean the 200x40 banner, not the advertisements. So obviously it needs to be 200x40, and I wanted the same lots arrows theme like before. But I can't find any pictures. Well, not a picture I'm set on, at least. I've provided a couple but not sure which one would be best. You pick? So kind of like artistic freedom : ) No particular color scheme either. Yup.
                Wo hui gei ni 10k gen bu zhi dao

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
      I be loving your username c;

Dapper Prophet

asiancomplex

A! Bu yao wang ji, wo ye shu yao suo... Did you like my order? : ) Anyways, in my process of cleaning and stuff for the guild, I decided we need a new guild banner. (Our current one is the one that we've had...since the beginning?) I mean the 200x40 banner, not the advertisements. So obviously it needs to be 200x40, and I wanted the same lots arrows theme like before. But I can't find any pictures. Well, not a picture I'm set on, at least. I've provided a couple but not sure which one would be best. You pick? So kind of like artistic freedom : ) No particular color scheme either. Yup.

Psh, well here is one way I can do it.
I found new tools lol.
User Image

Hygienic Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
The Life of A Lazy Panda
asiancomplex

I found new tools lol.
User Image

Hmmmm.

Is there any way you could do different text? sweatdrop

Dapper Prophet

asiancomplex
The Life of A Lazy Panda
asiancomplex

I found new tools lol.
User Image

Hmmmm.

Why sweat? Yah, I can. c:
you have one in mind?
It would make the job easier XD

Hygienic Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
The Life of A Lazy Panda
asiancomplex
The Life of A Lazy Panda
asiancomplex

I found new tools lol.
User Image

Hmmmm.

Why sweat? Yah, I can. c:
you have one in mind?
It would make the job easier XD

Hmm.

Not sure.

I didn't like the text placement. Or the color. Or the glow thing >.< God I'm so picky.

Or maybe there should just be no text?

GAHH!! *dies*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas