Golden Hunter

Lady Songie

NGIE PLS
                                  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
                                  NAMERizenRivaldi
                                  CHARACTER/THREADNAMEThe Immortal
                                  TYPE OF GRAPHICL SHAPE
                                  IMAGES TO USEGIF IMG 1
                                  COLORS/PALETTESN/A(Reason why is detailed below in the details section)
                                  FONTSBaccano!
                                  EXTRA DETAILSI don't provide any colors because I simply can't decide what to use. I fear that I provide colors that don't fit the layout's vision you may have. I ask you to choose what colors you feel fit the layout the best.
                                  If you could finish it by the end of the next week, Friday 6th, it would be very helpful.

PAYMENT60 million

Romantic Fairy

10,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
Lady Songie

NGIE PLS
                                  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
                                  NAMESassycinderella
                                  CHARACTER/THREADNAMERoyal Cup of Tea
                                  TYPE OF GRAPHICL SHAPE, BANNER, SIDE (I tend to like a top and side but i like choses so whatever you think is best)
                                  IMAGES TO USEI made a collection, pick whatever lol
                                  COLORS/PALETTESpink
                                  FONTSfont
                                  EXTRA DETAILSA tea Theme, pink and princessy (thread posts - Intro, Rules, About, Questing, Thank You, Reserved, Open
                                  PAYMENTI was hacked so all i have is 500 mil sad Is 200 mil ok?

Kawaii Senshi

Sassycinderella

RizenRivaldi

Hi, thanks for ordering. Sorry for not updating myshop sooner, I'm actually going on a
small break from doing orders actually,so I will have to decline the orders.
I apologize many times for the inconvenience.

Kawaii Senshi

User Image

• Due to school, work and just wanting some time to myself without
                                                                  worrying about orders getting done ASAP and what not, I'm going to take a break
                                                                  since the last time I did was...in December?

I apologize for those who were looking to order and whatnot.Should you have
                                                                  questions or concerns, feel free to message me.

-Songie

Golden Hunter

Lady Songie
Don't apologize. You did fantastic art for me, you need your rest too. I hope everything goes well while you are gone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff