Looking For The perfect Art? Trying desparately to find that awesome artisit? YOU HAVE COME TO TH RIGHT PLACE! DragonFly Shops is introducing a new way to buy and sell your atrwork! But, before we get to all the fancy stuff, I wish to tell you, we are now hiring vendors of artwork and looking for artisits to advertise their Name, contact info and a sample picture on this thread! Now, please look to the Table of Contents for all your searching needs!

Table of Contents:
Section1~Becoming a Vendor
Section 2~Advertising YOUR art!
Section 3~Becoming a Member
Section 4~ Member Services/ Help!
Section 5~Staff and Vendors/ Artist Info
Section 6~ Becoming a member of the staff!

SECTION 1
In order to become a vendor you DO NOT have to be a member, but you will need to send me a pm, stating that you wish to become a vandor. Please be sure to include: A friend Invitation, a sample of your work, an amount of gold you'd like to earn from each piece, and weather you wish to be a "Constant Vendor" (You will send 3+ works each month) or a "Notification Vendor" (You don't have to send any art as long as you send 1 piece every 2 months and I must be pre-notified or allowed to veiw the piece as a rough copy). Either way, you don't have to go through the trouble of selling your peice AND, you can help me to figure out how much money you want to get from your piece! Constant Vendors will also recieve 10g extra for each piece they send in, even if it deosn't sell! *NEW*~If you are the first to become a vendor for the month you become one, you will recieve 100g EXTRA for your first piece submitted! If you have an questions, pm me!

SECTION 2
To advertise your heart talent heart on this site, you will need to send me a pm, either telling me you wish to become a member with the code as CYAN (see SECTION 3 for details) or that you wish to advertise. All advertisements last for a week and then they will be deleted...you can renew them upto three days before they are scheduled to run out! ALL NON-MEMBER ADVERTISEMENTS will cost 5g and ALL MEMBER ADVERTISEMENTS are 1g...but if you answer the poll, you will get your AD FREE! wahmbulance

SECTION 3
Becoming a member is simple, simply pm me with: the code of the type of member you wish to become as well as a friend invitation!

CODE KEY:
to become a frequent buyer (Earn poits every time you buy art): Code=RED wahmbulance
to become an advertising master (look to section 2 for details: Code=CYAN
to become a vendor's fave (recieve discounted art from your fave vendor): Code=DARK BLUE