Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to Dolly's Graphic shop!

Allo to everyone out there! This isn't going to be a full blown out shop. This is my first attempt at selling graphics and to be honest I'm only doing it at the moment because I need to earn some gold. I'll most likely make a bigger and better thought out shop in the future once I get settled into Gaia ( Since I happen to be new to Gaia and all that good stuff. ) I'm pretty excited to be getting this out there and I hope it's successful. Any who. Welcome to Dolly's Graphic's and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Moving on...

Seeing as I am new to Gaia, I don't exactly have samples to hand out and show off to you guys. So far the only sample I have is the one up above. So, because of this, I will be doing four graphics for free in order to gain some samples for the shop. This will be a first come first serve kind of thing.

Slots for the free Graphics
                                      1. ☛ Frill Seeker l Banner l pg. 1 l --& Done
                                      2. ☛ A v e m a r i a xo l L-Shaped Rp Graphic l pg. 1 l ---& Done
                                      3. ☛ Rokumon l Banner l pg. 1 l ---& Started
                                      4. ☛ xx ---- c o f f e e l Rp Graphic l pg. 2 l ---& Started

Order Form:

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                      [list][list][list][size=10]Username: (Gaia Username)
                                      Graphic Type: ( Be specific, Do you want an L-Shape, Is it and RP Graphic...etc.)
                                      Name of Character and Role: ( This is only if this is an RP Graphic )
                                      Pictures: ( I would appreciate if you gave me as many photos as you can. Also... please, please don't give me tiny pictures to work with. )
                                      Colors: ( Colors you want used )
                                      Extra: (Anything else you may want in your Graphic, Such as lyrics and coding. )

Rules
                                      Okay, I think this is were I tell you my short list of rules. The most important rule of all is please DO NOT steal anything from this thread. I've worked hard putting this together and would be rather disappointed if someone stole from it. ( If I find out you have stolen from this thread I won't hesitate to report you.)Moving on, I would appreciate if you show everyone in this thread some respect. Well I told you it was a short list.... Though I shall place in here that I do reserve the right to add more to this list as I see fit.

Lastly, If I have left anything out and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask ^__^
So, ah... Allo everyone! I am open for business.

Devoted Seeker

Username: (Gaia Username)
                                      Graphic Type: A banner for the top of a thread
                                      Name of Character and Role: N/A
                                      Pictures: I mostly just want this one: [x] in it, but if you'd like to add anything else that's girly (dresses, skirts, makeup, shoes, etc.), go ahead. 3nodding
                                      Colors: Pink, Yellow, Black (though probably mostly just shades of pink)
                                      Extra: I'd like it to say "In Need of Girl Lessons" on it, and just make it look pretty and girly. xp It'd also be nice if the borders of it aren't a rectangle, if that makes sense. What else? You're awesome. whee

Username: A v e m a r i a xo
                                      Graphic Type: L-Shaped Roleplay Graphic please ~
                                      Name of Character and Role: Airi Hoshina
                                      Pictures: 1. 2. 3. 4. ( i hope this is enough o. o '' )
                                      Colors: Uhmm I really have no idea it's really up to you .. I'm not entirely good with colors but if you really need an example or something to inspire you .. maybe something like this? -- or this ?
                                      Extra: Please have the following lyrics somewhere in there:
                                      Light my fire and burn my tears
                                      Let my body finally fade away
                                      My story will live on in the Earth
                                      And I will wrap myself inside of it roots

9,775 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Username: Rokumon
                                      Graphic Type: I'm looking for banners , I'm using these graphics for a thread ^^
                                      Pictures: I myself am bad at putting different photos together to make them work but this googl search turned up a bunch of amazing images
                                      http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=AwrTHQw8UP1T.T4ApHjBGOd_;_ylu=X3oDMTB1ZjZpdDRoBHNlYwNzYwRjb2xvA2dxMQR2dGlkA1RBVVMwNjVfMQ--?_adv_prop=image&fr=ipad&va=girly+tumblr

Colors: Pink! Think girly!
                                      Extra: just make it very pink, different shades, add some hearts, let me know if you need inspiration. I want it similar to this thread Bloop by similar I mean the way the banners are positioned idk what's it's called.
                                      User Image

I'll pay you 1bil+tips and items?
Frill Seeker

Username: (Gaia Username)
                                      Graphic Type: A banner for the top of a thread
                                      Name of Character and Role: N/A
                                      Pictures: I mostly just want this one: [x] in it, but if you'd like to add anything else that's girly (dresses, skirts, makeup, shoes, etc.), go ahead. 3nodding
                                      Colors: Pink, Yellow, Black (though probably mostly just shades of pink)
                                      Extra: I'd like it to say "In Need of Girl Lessons" on it, and just make it look pretty and girly. xp It'd also be nice if the borders of it aren't a rectangle, if that makes sense. What else? You're awesome. whee

Hello there, the order has been accepted ^__^
I will go ahead and get started on your order.
D'aww thank you!
A v e m a r i a xo

Username: A v e m a r i a xo
                                      Graphic Type: L-Shaped Roleplay Graphic please ~
                                      Name of Character and Role: Airi Hoshina
                                      Pictures: 1. 2. 3. 4. ( i hope this is enough o. o '' )
                                      Colors: Uhmm I really have no idea it's really up to you .. I'm not entirely good with colors but if you really need an example or something to inspire you .. maybe something like this? -- or this ?
                                      Extra: Please have the following lyrics somewhere in there:
                                      Light my fire and burn my tears
                                      Let my body finally fade away
                                      My story will live on in the Earth
                                      And I will wrap myself inside of it roots

Hey there, your order is accepted and I'll go ahead and get started on.
^____^ I should have everything done within a day.
Thankies for ordering.
Lunar ll Doll

Thank you so much < 3 i look forward to seeing the results ^ ^

Devoted Seeker

Lunar ll Doll
Awww thanks! So excited. whee
If you have any questions, just ask. I'm sure it'll be great though. 4laugh
Rokumon

Graphic Type: I'm looking for banners , I'm using these graphics for a thread ^^
                                      Pictures: I myself am bad at putting different photos together to make them work but this googl search turned up a bunch of amazing images
                                      http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=AwrTHQw8UP1T.T4ApHjBGOd_;_ylu=X3oDMTB1ZjZpdDRoBHNlYwNzYwRjb2xvA2dxMQR2dGlkA1RBVVMwNjVfMQ--?_adv_prop=image&fr=ipad&va=girly+tumblr

Extra: just make it very pink, different shades, add some hearts, let me know if you need inspiration. I want it similar to this thread Bloop by similar I mean the way the banners are positioned idk what's it's called.
                                      User Image

Order accepted I'll get started on your graphic.
^__^ Thankies for ordering!
Lunar ll Doll
Rokumon

User Image

Order accepted I'll get started on your graphic.
^__^ Thankies for ordering!
No problem! Would you like me to send trade?
Rokumon

Yup ^^ I'll accept it once I have finished your graphic and sent it on over to you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff