Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tysmin's Queen

Spirit

The Darkened One II

I understand the whole laziness thing, at least we have Memorial Day weekend. Now everyone has a reason to be as ******** lazy as they way xD.

But I can wait, I have patience ^u^.

Popular Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
Ryan The Sexed Up Unicorn

User Image
User Image
                    xC╺ xCAUGHT LIKE A FLY in a web of your lies. . .
                    THE DRUG IN ME IS YOU x THE DRUG IN ME IS YOU x THE DRUG IN ME IS YOU x THE DRUG IN ME IS YOU x

x▋⋮ well the people who ordered kinda disappeared cause i took so long.. so i might just start yours. Dx

Tysmin's Queen

Spirit

The Darkened One II

Oh nuuuuuuuu! That sucks... I wish I can help you attract more people to here ;n;

Popular Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

User Image
User Image
                    THE DRUG IN ME IS YOU x THE DRUG IN ME IS YOU x THE DRUG IN ME IS YOU x THE DRUG IN ME IS YOU x

x▋⋮ i wish i was good at making profiles like before. ;u; [ preview? ]
                    i tried to incorporate more red but the purple & red kinda clash..

Tysmin's Queen

Spirit

The Darkened One II

Kyaaaaaa~! I love it so far! 4laugh
I think its just the laziness rubbing off you more xD
One thing, can you make a comment section instead of an actual button? But other than that, I'm okie with it. emotion_c8

Popular Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

User Image
User Image

x▋⋮ okay! c:

Tysmin's Queen

Spirit

emotion_bigheart

Tysmin's Queen

Spirit

The Darkened One II

-hula dances for you in a grass skirt- Motivation emotion_dowant

Tysmin's Queen

Spirit

Popular Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
NOW YOU'RE JUST SOMEBODY I USED TO KNOW.
i like to listen to the radio in the morning. c:

Popular Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
working on liesha lover's profile !

Popular Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

Harmoany

i need the trade to be sent for your profiles with the money promised or your profile will be dropped. if i do not receive the trade within one week, which means by the 11th of july, your profile will be dropped & slot will be given to the many waiting. thank you.

Seeker

11,675 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Junior Trader 100
The Darkened One II

Harmoany

i need the trade to be sent for your profiles with the money promised or your profile will be dropped. if i do not receive the trade within one week, which means by the 11th of july, your profile will be dropped & slot will be given to the many waiting. thank you.

Sorry, thought the thread was dead. And also sorry for asking this because it has been some time but I was just wondering how long will this profile take? o: Because I think it has been several months >_<. I haven't been really keeping an eye on this thread so yeah. Resending trade.

Popular Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
Harmoany

i understand the circumstances, i'm just trying to get organized because it has been quite sometime because of school, laziness and disorganization. i believe your profile is completed i just need to code the profile. i'm sorry for the delay in the profile, it is summer break so i'm hoping to finish all the profiles and finding out who still wants the profile. thank you for resending the trade. c:

Seeker

11,675 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Junior Trader 100
The Darkened One II
Harmoany

i understand the circumstances, i'm just trying to get organized because it has been quite sometime because of school, laziness and disorganization. i believe your profile is completed i just need to code the profile. i'm sorry for the delay in the profile, it is summer break so i'm hoping to finish all the profiles and finding out who still wants the profile. thank you for resending the trade. c:

Oh really? (: That's good to hear that mine is at least done xD. And yeah np for the trade, sorry for cancelling without pming you in the first place. I can understand the school and laziness part so that's alright and i'll be expecting the profile, i'm sure it's gunna be super cute. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff