Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Phantom

6,900 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Expect A Spectre

how does this look? i can always change it!

Wheezing Unicorn

joss wheedon
Expect A Spectre

I absolutely love it. It is wonderful. I am just a little confused that expiration is split up? But other than that, wow!

Wheezing Unicorn

joss wheedon
Expect A Spectre

well, it was a relatively simple order, but i'll try to make it as detailed as possible~
and actually, i do historically accurate fencing, so getting all the stuff right is impossible, because spanish and italian fencing is HARD. but once you get the stance down and if you have a background in some sort of martial art, then you're set~
I am not going to lie, that is incredibly cool that you do historically accurate fencing. I could probably never do it because I'm a sad mass of noodly limbs ha ha ha. I'm sorry if I am being a bother, I've just never talked to someone who fences (?) before.

Familiar Phantom

6,900 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Expect A Spectre
joss wheedon
Expect A Spectre

I absolutely love it. It is wonderful. I am just a little confused that expiration is split up? But other than that, wow!

ah, it's supposed to be surrounding the text; does it look like there's a space between the two pictures??

thanks, by the way! I love doing historical fencing because i've made a lot of friends there.

Wheezing Unicorn

joss wheedon
Expect A Spectre
joss wheedon
Expect A Spectre

ah, it's supposed to be surrounding the text; does it look like there's a space between the two pictures??

thanks, by the way! I love doing historical fencing because i've made a lot of friends there.
Yeah, that is what it looks like.

Familiar Phantom

6,900 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Expect A Spectre

It doesn't look that way to me.... strange! do you have skype that we can talk on? maybe share screens or something so I can fix it?

Wheezing Unicorn

joss wheedon
Expect A Spectre

It doesn't look that way to me.... strange! do you have skype that we can talk on? maybe share screens or something so I can fix it?
I feel like a horse's hind quarters. I am very sorry that I never replied, I could have swore I did sweatdrop Turns out, it was a problem on my end (for me replying late and seeing the layout messed up). Again, I am terribly sorry for being so rude and not replying sooner.

Familiar Phantom

6,900 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Expect A Spectre

hey! don't worry about it, friend :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash