Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Panda Sea

User Image

OH WOULD YOU PLEASE give up you tease the K!NG'S on the table
                                  tab ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
                                  tab XXXXXWell if you are you've CME S FAR
                                  tab tab tab tab tab j u s t x w a l k x i f x y o u ' r e x a b l e

tab Your Evil Overlord is Speaking

Because it's just coding it's under the cheapest base price which is Post layout. Thread layout is just more expensive because well, I or the others would have to format an entire layout.

Art by x-Awkward ll Silence ll
Drazilly

Thank you so much ♥
I really appreciate it whee

Ruthless Lunatic

User Image
                    Drazilly

✦ ❛USERNAMExxxxxx

I WOULD LIKE TO ORDER A !!
                              x
                                  coding

BE SURE TO INCLUDE PICTURES !!
                              x
                                  none

DON'T FORGET EVERYTHING ELSE !!
                              x

Take my hand little one let me bring you somewhere safe
                                  I heard your tears little one came to save you bring you home
                                  cause they don't deserve you angel they deserve hell
                                  come on little one don't have much time please take my hand
                                  time will heal those bruises sweet one words will fade
                                  its time to flee now its time to run so take my hand
                                  and lets run

The theme would be like running to hope? I think would be the best way to explain it. if you could stick to earthy colors with maybe a few hints of something lighter/brighter?

I WILL NEED THIS, EVENTUALLY !!
                              x
                                  When you have time

AND FOR ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK !!
                              x
                                  How does 45k sound I can go up if you like

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Panda Sea

User Image

The lack of colours you have supplied is a bit iffy for me. Puppet hasn't mentioned it in the rules but it is similar to the whole 'Provide your own images - if needed - or lyrics, we will not look for any for you.' thing. This lovely website might be able to help you with that though ouo.

Ruthless Lunatic

Drazilly

I don't want images.....
I just wanted the word part done....
I can give you more specific colors though if you like.
Its okay if you don't want to do it though.

Sorry I am getting you colors now!
I just figured a free color range would be easier for you then trying to box in colors
EDITED

Big Noob

[/twerks in new thread]

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Panda Sea

User Image

A free colour range is much easier to work with when I have other stuff to go off because I can really see and understand what they want from my coding. While I understand your theme and all, without anything else 'earth colours' can seem quite a huge spectrum. I hope that explains why and I hope I don't seem to harsh ^_^

Ruthless Lunatic

Drazilly

like this, only without the white? I tried to make an account but it doesn't like my browser so I am just going off what they have. I see what you mean by that. it does not help that all I have given you is a poem that is not even very good. I can find you a professional one if you prefer to use one of those for coding. I am horrible at giving specifics......

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Panda Sea

User Image

Yep that works. Send trade ~

/casually spreads herself over the thread

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
User Image

We've been open for barely over an hour and already we have Elli twerking and someone spread all over the thread O_o

Didn't expect any less emotion_awesome

chunese's Kouhai

Shirtless Sex Symbol

pretty thread is pretty

Big Noob

[/catches fire]
[/shrugs]
[/continues to twerk]

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
EXO-M

User Image

Ain't it? emotion_kirakira
                                                      So... is this going to become the refuge of everyone in MTY after it closes?

Ruthless Lunatic

x e I I i x

Might I cut in miss?
-bows and extends a hand- we can show them how to dance!
but I don't know how to twerk... just ballroom...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff