Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

xxxxxxxxxUser Image

XXXM Y X F E E T X A R E X S T I L L X S O R E X M Y X B A C K X I S X O N X T H E X F R I N G E S
                W E X T O R E X U P X T H E X W A L L S X W E X S L E P T X O N X C O U C H E S

C C C ░ ░░ ░ ░░ ░ __ WAIT FR xx P P ❛ SUMMERTIME }

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image
yeah, I know this doesn't look like much, but before you click that back arrow
I ask for you to please have a look around. First impressions are misleading after all. Now
that that's out of the way, time for introductions. Hello, I am i m p a t i e n c e - - x and you
might know me from some of my previous shops. You can just call me imp (or wiccers).
As most of you know, it's summer time (depending on where you live) and I have a lot of
time on my hands. So, I needed something to fill my time, and what better thing then
roleplaying and making graphics for people? It's your lucky day, people, for I am
completely at your service (except some days where I have to work on le job.) So
please, continue on reading and make an order!

READ THIS VERY IMPORTANT POST!

Dapper Genius

User Image
User Image
                XXXM Y X F E E T X A R E X S T I L L X S O R E X M Y X B A C K X I S X O N X T H E X F R I N G E S

XXRULE ONE

xxxplease no spamming. I can't deal with all that crap in my shop

XXRULE TWO

xxxno stealing or claiming my work as your own. I will hunt you down

XXRULE THREE

xxxno posting anything disgusting in here. don't harm my little mind

XXRULE FOUR

xxxwe can negotiate reasonably on the prices. the aren't always definite.

XXRULE FIVE

xxxif you want your name inserted into the graphic, just ask

XXRULE SIX

xxxhave a lovely day, and please come back c:

Dapper Genius

User Image
User Image

XXBANNERS

{ COMPLICATED } X { SIMPLE }

xxxah, the actual graphics,without and post/thread layout attachments.
                                xxxthese can range from 5k+, depending on complexity. simple is usually in the single digits.
                                xxxthese include: one graphic, which can be L" and "┍" (those fall into the complex category).
                                xxxsimple graphics are usually normal banners, with text and a bit of color editing (if wanted).

XXPOST LAYOUTS

xxxfor a meager fee of 10k+, you will have the pleasure of the post layout package.
                                xxxthis package includes: two banners of your choice and a carefully made design.
                                xxxthe design will be made to you preferences, fitting with the color pallet you chose
                                xxxalso, it is recommended to give me song lyrics for these, but not needed

XXTHREAD LAYOUTS

{ EXAMPLE ONE } & { EXAMPLE TWO } & { EXAMPLE THREE }

xxxext, we have the very intricate designs of thread layouts, for only 75k+.
                                xxxthis package includes: up to fifteen main banners maximum (not including extras)
                                xxxthe actual layout, and all of this will be designed with a color pallet of your choice.
                                xxxthis can either be for a character's profile, or an actual thread.

XXTHE EXTRAS

{ EXAMPLE ONE } & { EXAMPLE TWO } & { EXAMPLE THREE }

xxxext, we have the very intricate designs of thread layouts, for only 75k+.
                                xxxthis package includes: up to fifteen main banners maximum (not including extras)
                                xxxthe actual layout, and all of this will be designed with a color pallet of your choice.
                                xxxthis can either be for a character's profile, or an actual thread.

XXTHE ORDER FORM

xxxclick here for the form

xxxsidenotes ;;
                                xxx01. depending on the mood I'm in, I will either get these out quickly, or it will take some time
                                xxx02. you must be very specific with these orders. I want everything to look the way you want it to
                                xxx(but I also like creative freedom)

Dapper Genius

User Image
User Image

XXOPEN SLOTS

xxx01. eagle bby ;; pick up
                                xxx02 open

xxxsidenotes ;;
                                xxx01. I will only do one thread layout at a time right now.
                                xxx02. One person can only order two graphics, one post layout, or one thread at a time
                                xxx03. You have to remind me sometimes about your order, because I can forget

XXBRIBE ITEMS

xxx01. Gift of the Colibri
                                xxx02. Black Swan
                                xxx03. Angelic Manner
                                xxx04. Tragic Tower
                                xxx05. The Watchmaker
                                xxx06. Happy Capsule
                                xxx07. Pious Cleric
                                xxx08. Little Lucie
                                xxx08. Headphones Mood Bubble

xxxsidenotes ;;
                                xxx01. You can bribe me with any of these items
                                xxx02. For the more expensive ones, I can do multiple items
                                xxx03. I'm always adding new things and crossing things out, so look out for that

XXPAST ORDERS

xxxfapped ;; awkwardly perfect ;; she talks to angels ;; flightless eagle ;; Deaths Calling Card ;; Desu Chu ;; gotta love like woe ;; TenseHamster ;;
                                xxxdominus temporis ;; Poisoned by Pandas ;; l vivian l ;; ZUEBLE ;;

Dapper Genius

User Image
User Image

XXLINKS IN

xxxUser Image
                                [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/d-n-t-be-negative-hq-gfxs-lyts/t.80479767_1/][img]http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/Quietreader/SMALL-AFFIE.gif[/img][/url]

xxxUser Image
                                [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/d-n-t-be-negative-hq-gfxs-lyts/t.80479767_1/][img]http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/Quietreader/AFFIELINKBIG.png[/img][/url]

XXLINKS OUT

xxxUser Image

sidenotes ;;
                                01. if you want to become an affiliate, just pm me and you will be placed here
                                02. only send me the 80 x 31. It looks nicer that way in my opinion

Dapper Genius

User Image
User Image

XXUPDATES

xxx01. JUNE 19: an extra slot was added
                                xxx02. JULY 2: another sidenote was added to the slots
                                xxx03. JULY 4: example one for thread layouts was changed
                                xxx04. JULY 30: TOTAL REVAMP, YO! NEW NAME, NEW LAYOUT. /flails

XXANNOUNCEMENTS

xxx01. JUNE 18: shop was created
                                xxx02. JUNE 18: fapped became the first customer
                                xxx03. JUNE 29: I have work on Thursdays & Fridays so I'm not on until late.
                                xxx04. JULY 12: I just got an Advanced Photoshop magazine, so expect a lot of awesome, new graphics
                                xxx05. JULY 19: "around the world" became the first affie

Dapper Genius

User Image
User Image

XXRESERVED

xxxno posting yet

Dapper Genius

User Image
User Image

XXRESERVED

xxxno posting yet

Dapper Genius

User Image
User Image

XXNOW OPEN!

xxxYOU MAY ORDER NOW! YAY! *kermit flail*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items