Dangerous Werewolf

5,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Dolce Roulette

The Fades

Did you want something like this? Banner

Thats not exactly what I wanted. confused Maybe it'd be easier if you had the posters line up, sort of like this image. and then decorated it somehow? Sorry if I'm being difficult. sweatdrop
The Fades

So you want them lined up and having paint splatters at the edges but the whole picture?

Fashionable Lunatic

I like it *A*

But is there any way I can see it without the golden portrait in the background?
Holy Fail Cakes

Sure I'll just delete the golden frame and what not c:

Invisible Fatcat

8,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
Dolce Roulette
Sir Banana Slug

M'kay I thought it was a bit clustered. I may spread a few of the small pictures out though so it has a bit more space and what not. Good I wasn't sure if the floral design was a bit girly o uo

Holy Fail Cakes

This is what your headers looks like c:
link
Yup yup C: It's all good so far.

Dangerous Werewolf

5,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Dolce Roulette
The Fades

So you want them lined up and having paint splatters at the edges but the whole picture?

Yeah. But you see how in this one, you see how where the superman and green lantern posters connect, and the two colors blend into each other? Can you do that with all of the edges?

Fashionable Lunatic

Hey Dolce, Fun opened the RP up biggrin
The Fades

Okay I will work something out

Sir Banana Slug

I have a question about the text.
So you want me to code it but don't add color to it or no?
And for the border.... I can make a floral one for you that stretches to the bottom of the post layout? Or do you not want that. Do you want the other quote to the bottom of the border? Or still near the circular sakura tree? I can make the text for the quote blend in with the graphics if you'd want that
As for the mood, location and company. Would you like just a simple coding for that with in the post?
Oh and one more thing. Would you like for me to just have the two circular pictures and not add an extra but take out the one in the middle? Space it out and just use the sakura tree again for the border thingy and not again for a circular picture?

Holy Fail Cakes

FFFUUUU ARE YOU KIDDING ME D<
I didn't even finish your header/ coding..... >.>
UGH!

Fashionable Lunatic

XD It's alright. I just realized not everyone else is on lol. Me and Kef were gonna RP but I guess she is in the middle of being kidnapped right now. Only way I can introduce Feta is the Base with Luci but whoever plays her isn't on right now lol
Holy Fail Cakes

HAZZAH THANK YOU DIFFERENT TIME FRAMES/BEING KIDNAPPED/WHAT EVER IN BETWEEN.
Oh and this is what your header looks now c:
link

Fashionable Lunatic

Dolce Roulette
Holy Fail Cakes

HAZZAH THANK YOU DIFFERENT TIME FRAMES/BEING KIDNAPPED/WHAT EVER IN BETWEEN.
Oh and this is what your header looks now c:
link

MUCH BETTER I LUFFS IT! <3

Invisible Fatcat

8,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
Dolce Roulette
The Fades

Okay I will work something out

Sir Banana Slug

I have a question about the text.
So you want me to code it but don't add color to it or no?
And for the border.... I can make a floral one for you that stretches to the bottom of the post layout? Or do you not want that. Do you want the other quote to the bottom of the border? Or still near the circular sakura tree? I can make the text for the quote blend in with the graphics if you'd want that
As for the mood, location and company. Would you like just a simple coding for that with in the post?
Oh and one more thing. Would you like for me to just have the two circular pictures and not add an extra but take out the one in the middle? Space it out and just use the sakura tree again for the border thingy and not again for a circular picture?

Holy Fail Cakes

FFFUUUU ARE YOU KIDDING ME D<
I didn't even finish your header/ coding..... >.>
UGH!
By coding I simply mean the alignments and such. The actual text I'd like to be blended with the graphics.

Um... as far as the other stuff.. I'm not quite sure I understand. Maybe show me what you had in mind?

As far as the bottom picture what I'm looking for is a look similar to this
[ The image that says story on it] But it would be rotated so it would fit in the right hand bottom corner.
Holy Fail Cakes

Okay I'll start on the coding after I have finished Banana's graphics >.>

Sir Banana Slug

Oh okay. I see what you want. I will show you when I have finished the bottom as well as the other
header sort out

Invisible Fatcat

8,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
Dolce Roulette
Holy Fail Cakes

Okay I'll start on the coding after I have finished Banana's graphics >.>

Sir Banana Slug

Oh okay. I see what you want. I will show you when I have finished the bottom as well as the other
header sort out
Alright! Sorry I guess an image would have probably helped get things cleared up x D
I fail at describing.
Sir Banana Slug

Same here I get confused easily >.>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out