Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

well hey there! i'm petituu, but you can just call me gabby if you wish to do so.
                                        this is my first freebie graphic shop and i've been making graphics for myself for
                                        quite sometime, but never really ventured out into making my own shop. so for the
                                        sake of entertainment and practice i decided to make this thread here.

i utilize Photoshop CS5 and occasionally GIMP for my graphics.

i do not own any of the images, textures, brushes, or psds that i use in my graphics.
                                        i do not credit them as my own.

please note: I WILL NOT DO CODING. i'm pretty bad at it and it's incredibly time
                                        consuming, so please don't bother asking.

i can work with GIFS, just thought i'd mention that. make em', edit em', whatever.

and yeah, everything is free i suppose, but please feel free to tip if you're feeling
                                        generous or are extremely pleased with your graphic.

User Image

o1. DO NOT under any circumstances steal any of my work. i will find you, and i will kill report you.
                                  i put a lot of effort into my work and i don't deserved to be meddled with.
                                  o2. obey the Gaia TOS and any other rules that have been implemented.
                                  o3. post orders/requests in this thread ONLY. i don't want any PMs from anyone.
                                  o4. please be literate and respectful towards me and others.
                                  o5. considering that this is a freebie thread i have every right to decline orders that simply do not
                                  interest me. please don't be offended. i just don't like wasting my time on something boring.
                                  o6. higher quality pictures work best considering i don't have Topaz Clean or anything like that. so
                                  it would be better if you gave me them high quality. i won't use low quality images.
                                  o7. tipping is optional not mandatory. providing a tip won't give you special treatment.
                                  o8. i cannot stress this enough, but please BE SPECIFIC in your request. being vague will not get
                                  you anywhere.
                                  o9. don't ask for coding. i won't do it.
                                  1o. don't rush me, i put a lot of effort into these and would rather not be getting pressured to do something
                                  that i'm pretty much doing just for fun.
                                  11. please don't make your order overly complicated. simplicity is sometimes a marvelous thing.
                                  12. my thread, my rules. i am free to add any more rules if i believe it's necessary.

ALL SAMPLES CAN BE FOUND HERE.
            User Image

o1. Abella-chan (roleplay graphic w/GIF)
                                    o2. Kitara44 (banner)
                                    o3. heartchuu (thread graphics w/GIF)
                                    o4. wee small hours (roleplay graphic)
                                    o5. wee small hours (roleplay graphic)

SLOTS ARE FULL NOW

*number of slots will vary from time to time.

User Image

petituu

User Image

◝ ❨____USERNAME? : your username
                                        ◝ ❨____WHAT KIND OF GRAPHIC? : roleplay graphic, banner, thread graphics, gif, etc.
                                        ◝ ❨____WHAT ARE THE IMAGES? : desired pictures.
                                        ◝ ❨____WHAT'S THE TEXT? : any text you want on the graphic.
                                        ◝ ❨____WHAT'S DA FONT? : the font you want used for the text. (1001freefonts.com is a good place but you don't have to choose one)
                                        ◝ ❨____WHAT'S THAT COLOR? : color scheme (hex codes would help) you don't have to a scheme
                                        ◝ ❨____ANYTHING ELSE? : any extra information, be specific.

[quote="petituu"][/quote]
                                        [list][list][list][list][list][img]http://i.imgur.com/8YYQi.png[/img]

[/list][/list][/list]▇ [size=12]◝ ❨[color=white]_[/color][b]♔[/b][color=white]_[/color]❩[/size][color=white]__[/color][size=10][b][color=]USERNAME?[/color][/b] : your username[/size]
                                        ▇ [size=12]◝ ❨[color=white]_[/color][b]♔[/b][color=white]_[/color]❩[/size][color=white]__[/color][size=10][b][color=]WHAT KIND OF GRAPHIC?[/color][/b] : roleplay graphic, banner, thread graphics, gif, etc.[/size]
                                        ▇ [size=12]◝ ❨[color=white]_[/color][b]♔[/b][color=white]_[/color]❩[/size][color=white]__[/color][size=10][b][color=]WHAT ARE THE IMAGES?[/color][/b] : desired pictures.[/size]
                                        ▇ [size=12]◝ ❨[color=white]_[/color][b]♔[/b][color=white]_[/color]❩[/size][color=white]__[/color][size=10][b][color=]WHAT'S THE TEXT?[/color][/b] : any text you want on the graphic.[/size]
                                        ▇ [size=12]◝ ❨[color=white]_[/color][b]♔[/b][color=white]_[/color]❩[/size][color=white]__[/color][size=10][b][color=]WHAT'S DA FONT?[/color][/b] : the font you want used for the text. (1001freefonts.com is a good place but you don't have to choose one)[/size]
                                        ▇ [size=12]◝ ❨[color=white]_[/color][b]♔[/b][color=white]_[/color]❩[/size][color=white]__[/color][size=10][b][color=]WHAT'S THAT COLOR?[/color][/b] : color scheme (hex codes would help) you don't have to a scheme[/size]
                                        ▇ [size=12]◝ ❨[color=white]_[/color][b]♔[/b][color=white]_[/color]❩[/size][color=white]__[/color][size=10][b][color=]ANYTHING ELSE?[/color][/b] : any extra information, be specific.[/size]

fleur tea's Fangirl

Dapper Duck

petituu

User Image

◝ ❨____USERNAME? : Mellow Marmin
      ◝ ❨____WHAT KIND OF GRAPHIC? : Role play post format/graphic
      ◝ ❨____WHAT ARE THE IMAGES? : ANY OF THESE! - - 001, 002, 003, 004,
      ◝ ❨____WHAT'S THE TEXT? : His full name is Malecquie King, but a lot of his friends just call him King. He is the Mechanic. c:
      ◝ ❨____WHAT'S DA FONT? : Is it alright to give you artistic freedom with this? :3
      ◝ ❨____WHAT'S THAT COLOR? : ANY OF THESE: - - 001, 002, 003, OR 004.
      ◝ ❨____ANYTHING ELSE? : Not really ! No rush either, I have a simple layout that will suffice until its done, if you accept that is. ^ ^
Mellow Marmin

accepted!
artistic freedom is completely fine. c:
i'll probably go with either your second or third color scheme.
would you mind if i potentially made a gif out of two of your images to put in the graphic?

since i'm in PST i really need to get some sleep, but i should have this done by tomorrow evening~
i'll let you know otherwise.

fleur tea's Fangirl

Dapper Duck

petituu

YAY ! Thank you ! ^ ^
So excited, I love graphics. xDD
Yes ! Make it a gif if you like, I don't mind. c:
Sounds goood ! No rush.

Thanks again. xox

Wealthy Player

11,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
petituu

User Image

◝ ❨____USERNAME? : Okarie Tsuruya
      ◝ ❨____WHAT KIND OF GRAPHIC? : thread graphics
      ◝ ❨____WHAT ARE THE IMAGES? : Any of these pictures of megan fox with any of these luscious sexy lips
      ◝ ❨____WHAT'S THE TEXT?
      Main:
      Libidinous [subtext: xyza's temp sign shop]

Sub banners:
      1. Currently Questing for These
      2. About Xyza
      3. Types of Signs
      4. Special Edition
      5. Order List
      6. Order Form
      7. Random Station
      8. Dang it! Pick me baby!
      9. 200x40 button/s <3

◝ ❨____WHAT'S DA FONT? : this and this for the subtext
      ◝ ❨____WHAT'S THAT COLOR? : this please (:
      ◝ ❨____ANYTHING ELSE? : can you add the pictures of megan fox with the lips pictures (: i am not fond of borderlines dear >n< please use a different picture for the main and the sub <3 ohh can i also have a footer (: I will definitely tip you heart ARTISTIC FREEDOM <3 do whatever you want Ü i love you forever ♥

Generous Poster

7,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
petituu

User Image

◝ ❨____USERNAME? : HunniDalton
      ◝ ❨____WHAT KIND OF GRAPHIC? : Roleplay graphic
      ◝ ❨____WHAT ARE THE IMAGES? : One, two, three, four, five.
      ◝ ❨____WHAT'S THE TEXT? : Fiona Chastity Moyles
      ◝ ❨____WHAT'S DA FONT? : You have artistic freedom with this ^.^
      ◝ ❨____WHAT'S THAT COLOR? : You have artistic freedom with this as well, all I'll say is that I'm looking for fun and bright colours.
      ◝ ❨____ANYTHING ELSE? : There's no need to use all of the pictures if you don't want to, however please make sure that you use one and two, since they are my favourites. Also I love the colouring in the pictures, so please don't make any of them black and white, grey scale or sepia. If you want to enhance the colour in them in anyway though that's fine ^.^
      The character is really fun and playful, so I'd love the graphic to represent that. Nothing dark, gloomy or serious.
      Also I'm more than happy to tip you smile
      i
steaklicious

s**t just got very real my friend. 8D

Okarie Tsuruya

accepted! I'm not really a borderlines person to begin with so no worries~
as for the footer would you like the little titles to be the same as that of the sub banners?

HunniDalton

accepted! c:

Generous Poster

7,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
petituu

Great! Thank you ^.^
petituu

User Image

◝ ❨____USERNAME? : linguyen
      ◝ ❨____WHAT KIND OF GRAPHIC? : thread graphics
      ◝ ❨____WHAT ARE THE IMAGES? : this or this
      ◝ ❨____WHAT'S THE TEXT? :
      header: x high school (subtext: a joint art shop)
      subheaders: classroom tasks, student, transfer student, lunch time, cleaning up, extracurricular, cram school, free time

◝ ❨____WHAT'S DA FONT? : can I leave this up to you?
      ◝ ❨____WHAT'S THAT COLOR? : this or this
      ◝ ❨____ANYTHING ELSE? : for the header image, please crop the image from about the nose or neck line area or just block the eyes with a black bar. and for the subheaders, instead of using the same image, can it just be text with brushes/designs instead? and a 200x40 banner. thank you!

Wealthy Player

11,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
petituu
Indeed it did <3 *hugs*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash