Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Raider

17,850 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Pet Lover 100

xx l i b e l l e
Wondering if you could make me something?
                                        Hello! If you want to know I am The Murderous Melody.
                                        Here is some basic info:
                                        |✖|Name: Zachariah Jones
                                        |✖|Nicknames: Zach
                                        |✖|Personality: Friendly, independent, inquisitive, manipulative, surreptitious
                                        |✖|Looks: [x] [x] [x] [x] If you need more, the model is William Eustace.
                                        |✖|Extra: n/a
                                        |✖|Lyric/Quote: n/a
                                        |✖|Color: #AACCB1 #C3DBB4 #87BDB1
                                        Whenever convenient
                                        is when I need this done! Thank you.

Desirable Lover

x if i had your heart i`d just be the winner of life

User ImageUser Image
                                User Image
                                User Image

xxUser Image
                                  xx l i b e l l e xx l i b e l l e xx l i b e l l e xx l i b e l l e xx l i b e l l e -- cristaux de l`eau

xx l i b e l l e xx ONLINE xx l i b e l l e xx thank`s for summoning me
                                  xx l i b e l l e xx c h l o e all i have to say is . . .

▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ @ : x The Murderous Melody

i accept this order. gonna work on it soon. c :

4,950 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

xx_GUILTY CROWN
                                        Hello! If you want to know I am [mentally challenged emu]
                                        Here is some basic info:
                                        |✖|Name: Avatar Korra
                                        |✖|Nicknames: Just Korra. for now, at least.
                                        |✖|Personality: headstrong, independent, pugnacious, proud
                                        |✖|Looks: (aka: what the character looks like) korra
                                        |✖|Extra: I`d really like a chatroom layout for her, if you`d be so kind. Or just a nice graphic and some coding and I can do the rest? Whatever you'd like.
                                        |✖|Lyric/Quote: anything you`d like from this.
                                        |✖|Color: any shades of dark blue.
                                        [Date/Time]
                                        whenever you finish! No rush.

Desirable Lover

User ImageUser Image
                                User Image
                                User Image

xxUser Image
                                  xx l i b e l l e xx l i b e l l e xx l i b e l l e xx l i b e l l e xx l i b e l l e -- cristaux de l`eau

okay, done. hope you like it.
                                                  strong color
                                                  soft color
                                                  as always, ask me to edit.
                                                  sorry, i can`t use the 4th pic because when it sent me to a downpage
                                                  when i clicked the 4th link.
                                                  psh ~ i love greeeeen < 3

The Murderous Melody

Omnipresent Raider

17,850 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Pet Lover 100
xx l i b e l l e

They're perfect! How much would you like for them?

l3onerific's Wife

Shirtless Businesswoman

xx_GUILTY CROWN
                                        Hello! If you want to know I am goldfish_lovin.
                                        Here is some basic info:
                                        |✖|Name: Leah Rose Winters
                                        |✖|Nicknames: Leah
                                        |✖|Personality: Leah is confident. She's energetic, loud, and down right outrageous. You think you can stop her from doing what she wants? You'd better be ready for an earful of threats and ramblings. Despite her hot temper and stubborn personality, Leah's quite skilled at making friends. She's quick to weasel her way onto people's good sides, and once she's there, she's there to stay. Although she constantly disregards personal boundaries, Leah is quite likable. She adds pizzaz to parties and excitement to just regular hang outs.
                                        |✖|Looks: x | x | x | x
                                        |✖|Extra: Nothing too flashy. I like classy and simple styles :3
                                        |✖|Lyric/Quote: Ummm, I'm not sure. If you can think of something that fits, I'll be perfectly happy with whatever.
                                        |✖|Color: whatever you think will work best with the pics, just nothing too girly
                                        [Date/Time]
                                        As soon as you could would be nice. I'm not in a gigantic rush, but I'll tip for speediness. Hell, I'll tip anyway... but yeah. xD
                                        Thank you.

Conservative Conversationalist

5,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Mentally Challenged Emu

i've never done a chatroom layout, so this will be a
first. i will have xx l i b e l l e helping me on it. but
accepted none the less.
goldfish_lovin

alright. it should be done tomorrow. getting some
posts done.

l3onerific's Wife

Shirtless Businesswoman

xx_GUILTY CROWN

thanks so much!

Desirable Lover

User ImageUser Image
                                User Image
                                User Image

xxUser Image

i never set price. c :
                                                  you decide.

The Murderous Melody

Dapper Autobiographer

xx l i b e l l e
                                        Hello! If you want to know I am Jaist Morgan.
                                        Here is some basic info:
                                        |✖|Name: James Ryan Gillart
                                        |✖|Nicknames: James
                                        |✖|Personality: James is rather quiet and reserved. He doesn't speak unless spoken to most of the time. He's the sort of person who would rather listen to a conversation than join it. He gets rather nervous around people, especially pretty girls. He's a very nice boy, and a good friend if you can get him to talk, but getting him to open up is difficult and most people just don't bother trying, so he tends to stay in the background.
                                        |✖|Looks: [1] [2] [3] [4]
                                        |✖|Extra: Whatever is up to your discretion. I'm not picky, but I think simple works for me.
                                        |✖|Lyric/Quote: There ain't no love like the love, I could give you babe
                                        There ain't no song like the, song I will sing you babe
                                        There ain't no power like the, power I need now babe
                                        You got the power, got the po -, I need you babe
                                        [Lyrics by Foxy Shazam. "I Wanna Be Yours" I feel like I should plug them whenever I get the chance.]
                                        |✖|Color: None in particular, though I'm partial to greens, myself.
                                        [Date/Time]
                                        At your earliest convenience, please! No rush. And thank you!

Desirable Lover

User ImageUser Image
                                User Image
                                User Image

xxUser Image

▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ @ : x Jaist Morgan

i accept your order.
                                                  you`ll get your layout done asap. c :

4,950 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
xx_GUILTY CROWN

Oh, fantastic.
Sorry if I`m a bother or anything. If you need any pointers, I`m always here too.
Would you prefer me to name a price or you?

On an off topic subject... You have a Teen Titans rp, right? o 3o I sent you a reserve for Cyborg's son twice now but never received a reply? Is the pm system screwing me over again? Or have you seen them but not had the time to respond just yet? If so, sorry for being a bother.

Generous Poster

7,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

xx l i b e l l e
                                        Hello! If you want to know I am HunniDalton.
                                        Here is some basic info:
                                        |✖|Name: Seraphina Fae Roan
                                        |✖|Nicknames: N/A
                                        |✖|Personality: She is a very calm young woman, logical and kind.
                                        |✖|Looks: Picture 1, Picture 2, Picture 3 and Picture 4.
                                        |✖|Extra: She's an elf and so is connected to nature. So if you could make it look all natural that would be great! I really like the 'XXLIBELLE everlasting love' graphic that you made. Page two, post eight on your '↘ B E A U T I F U L . d i s a s t e r' thread. If it could be similar to that, I would love it ^.^
                                        |✖|Lyric/Quote: None, I'm just after a graphic ^.^
                                        |✖|Color: Whatever you think will go best with the pictures provided
                                        [Date/Time]
                                        As soon as you can please c:

Conservative Conversationalist

5,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
goldfish_lovin
here ya go hun~
User Image

пσ мσяε шσяɔƨ, ıп мч мσυтн, пσтнıпɢ ʟεғт тσ ғıɢυяε συт
вυт ı ɔσп'т тнıпκ ; ı'ʟʟ ενεя вяεακ тняσυɢн
вυт ı ɔσп'т тнıпκ ; ı'ʟʟ ενεя вяεακ тняσυɢнтнε ɢнσƨт σғ чσυ

chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo

chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo chocobo

l3onerific's Wife

Shirtless Businesswoman

xx_GUILTY CROWN
goldfish_lovin
here ya go hun~
User Image

пσ мσяε шσяɔƨ, ıп мч мσυтн, пσтнıпɢ ʟεғт тσ ғıɢυяε συт
вυт ı ɔσп'т тнıпκ ; ı'ʟʟ ενεя вяεακ тняσυɢн
вυт ı ɔσп'т тнıпκ ; ı'ʟʟ ενεя вяεακ тняσυɢнтнε ɢнσƨт σғ чσυ

So pretty!!! Thanks a ton! I'll send a trade now heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces