Feral Prophet

Kyarako
Miellat
Kyarako
Miellat
Kyarako
Miellat

Listen Up Kyarako
          Theme: Nothing too big. Minimalist. I don't like it when my profile scrolls. For the colors, I'm okay with either (white-tan-brown) or (darkgrey-white-silver) or (brown-lightblue-cream). I'll leave it up to the artist. c: If I'm too vague, let me know.
          Images: Ehhh, would prefer not to have one, but if it looks good, then I'm not one to say no. c:
          Sections: About Me, Media, Signature, Avatar.
          Media: Youtube, showing the play button, but not the video. Like how it is on my profile right now.
          Hide the media?: Nope~
          Quotes: 8D Nope.
          Bribe: 350k + tip (depending on how much I'll like it)

alrighty 8D

Awesome~ I'll send le trade. c: ty.

with your signature on your profile, it will probably scroll and create a little clutter. Is this okay?

Sure, I'm fine with anything. But if you think it'll be better without, then that's fine too. c:

How is this?

It's so pretty. *o*
          i love it. c:

Lonely Smoker

Miellat
Kyarako
Miellat
Kyarako
Miellat

with your signature on your profile, it will probably scroll and create a little clutter. Is this okay?

Sure, I'm fine with anything. But if you think it'll be better without, then that's fine too. c:

How is this?

It's so pretty. *o*
          i love it. c:

Yay~!
Now to start coding x_____x
Would you be willing to create a layout for a nongaia site. Just the graphic, no coding. If so, how much would that be?

Feral Prophet

Kyarako
Miellat
Kyarako
Miellat
Kyarako
Miellat

How is this?

It's so pretty. *o*
          i love it. c:

Yay~!

As for me, I'll be making a new avi. I just got inspired by what you sent me. XD

Lonely Smoker

Exotic Dancing Politician
Would you be willing to create a layout for a nongaia site. Just the graphic, no coding. If so, how much would that be?

Yep I could do that.
It all depends on how big it is, what you want.

Lonely Smoker

Miellat
Kyarako
Miellat
Kyarako
Miellat

How is this?

It's so pretty. *o*
          i love it. c:

Yay~!

As for me, I'll be making a new avi. I just got inspired by what you sent me. XD

Oh yay!~ ; U;

Lonely Smoker

This big
http://i49.tinypic.com/afcv9f.png

I could give it a shot. n____n
It might be about 160k or something if that's okay.
Okay. What I'm looking for is a lot of freestyling on your part. The layout is for a website I'm creating as a project for the book Invisible Man. I have a few images that might be pretty cool. But like I said before... a lot of artistic freedom with this one.. The layout has to embody the idea of invisibility and controversy. I'm going to need it done by Thursday. Is this possible?

Lonely Smoker

Miellat
Kyarako
Miellat
Kyarako
Miellat

How is this?

It's so pretty. *o*
          i love it. c:

Yay~!

How does the finished piece look?

Feral Prophet

Kyarako
Miellat
Kyarako
Miellat
Kyarako
Miellat

How is this?

It's so pretty. *o*
          i love it. c:

Yay~!

It's delicious. ;DDDD
          Thank you very much, and I'll add my tip to the payment!

Lonely Smoker

Miellat
Kyarako
Miellat
Kyarako
Miellat

It's so pretty. *o*
          i love it. c:

Yay~!

It's delicious. ;DDDD
          Thank you very much, and I'll add my tip to the payment!

Alrighty~! I'll complete the trade once I've sent it over to you. C:

Lonely Smoker

Okay. What I'm looking for is a lot of freestyling on your part. The layout is for a website I'm creating as a project for the book Invisible Man. I have a few images that might be pretty cool. But like I said before... a lot of artistic freedom with this one.. The layout has to embody the idea of invisibility and controversy. I'm going to need it done by Thursday. Is this possible?

I could try, but can't be for certain by Thursday. :C
Kyarako
working on them today~!

Hii, i was just wondering if you were almost done with my profile.

Lonely Smoker

the-fallen-tragedy16
Kyarako
working on them today~!

Hii, i was just wondering if you were almost done with my profile.

Yep! I am almost~!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces