• Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kyarako
Perpetual Fantasy
Kyarako
Perpetual Fantasy
Kyarako
Perpetual Fantasy
I want to request a profile, but I can only offer 400k...Meh. Your prices I can afford, but you've made it sound like I have to pay 1mil+ which I sadly can't afford. The profile I'll request will be simple, couple sections, and avvie art. Is 400k too little?

400k is perfectly fine. :0 people who normally get more than the preferred sections pay more because it's a lot to do.
Oh okay, cool! But what I would want within it to be would be an about me, comments section, wishlist, my avvie, all basic, simple buttons (add, msg, trade)
but I'd want one extra section where I can put avvie art? is that extra section what would cost me 1mil?

I dunno, that's an awful lot of sections. emotion_8c

basic buttons, about me, comments, custom? Would that be better, or still considered a lot?

That's good. emotion_c8 If anything, I can try to add more if I'm able to. Sometimes, with so many sections, it looks cluttered.
Awsome! How about I just make a simple request?

Make what ever you can using this avvie art, feeling free to edit and cut it up as you wish (so long at the main art is still there, the fox, boy etcetc) You have full permission to use it as you please. smile Any colors you think would match it nicely! This is my first real high quality profile, and it's a big thing for me! I had a friend make my current profile for me, but other than that this is the first time i've bought one, so it's a lot and a big deal for me now that I can finally afford it biggrin

Let me know if you do or do not accecpt!

Lonely Smoker

Perpetual Fantasy
Kyarako
Perpetual Fantasy
Kyarako
Perpetual Fantasy
Oh okay, cool! But what I would want within it to be would be an about me, comments section, wishlist, my avvie, all basic, simple buttons (add, msg, trade)
but I'd want one extra section where I can put avvie art? is that extra section what would cost me 1mil?

I dunno, that's an awful lot of sections. emotion_8c

basic buttons, about me, comments, custom? Would that be better, or still considered a lot?

That's good. emotion_c8 If anything, I can try to add more if I'm able to. Sometimes, with so many sections, it looks cluttered.
Awsome! How about I just make a simple request?

Make what ever you can using this avvie art, feeling free to edit and cut it up as you wish (so long at the main art is still there, the fox, boy etcetc) You have full permission to use it as you please. smile Any colors you think would match it nicely! This is my first real high quality profile, and it's a big thing for me! I had a friend make my current profile for me, but other than that this is the first time i've bought one, so it's a lot and a big deal for me now that I can finally afford it biggrin

Let me know if you do or do not accecpt!

Please fill out an order from the front page. ; U;
That way it'll be easier for me to see all that you want.

Anxious Lop

4,150 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'm sorry, i didn't realize the form was a in a spoiler, so I over-looked it. Thought maybe it was informal or something.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kyarako

☢Listen Up Kyarako☢
Theme: (Anything, whatever you feel looks best with art
Images: You have permission to use this image. and here is the proof : [x] you can cut and edit the image as you please so long as the main art is still there of course. I will give credit to the artist within my about me, so no worries there as well.
Sections: About me, Comments, Wishlist, Custom (Perhaps have my avvie somewhere if possible)
Media: Youtube
Hide the media?: Y
Quotes: "she lives in a world of pure perpetual fantasy"
Bribe: 400k

Lonely Smoker

Perpetual Fantasy
I'm sorry, i didn't realize the form was a in a spoiler, so I over-looked it. Thought maybe it was informal or something.

Kyarako

☢Listen Up Kyarako☢
Images: You have permission to use this image. and here is the proof : [x] you can cut and edit the image as you please so long as the main art is still there of course. I will give credit to the artist within my about me, so no worries there as well.
Sections: About me, Comments, Wishlist, Custom (Perhaps have my avvie somewhere if possible)

looks good to me c:
send the trade whenever and i'll add you to the list.

Anxious Lop

4,150 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kyarako
Perpetual Fantasy

Kyarako

☢Listen Up Kyarako☢

looks good to me c:
send the trade whenever and i'll add you to the list.

I am looking forward to it! smile Thank you soo much Kyarako! heart

I sent the trade! Let me know of updates if possible (IE. Started, 50%, complete)

Anxious Lop

4,150 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kyarako

Heyy! I was just wondering if you actually accepted my commission or not? I think you did, but I just wanted to be sure ^^

Thanks!

Lonely Smoker

Perpetual Fantasy
Kyarako

Heyy! I was just wondering if you actually accepted my commission or not? I think you did, but I just wanted to be sure ^^

Thanks!

Yes, I did. :0 I've been a little busy in my IRL since it's Christmas time.

Anxious Lop

4,150 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kyarako
Perpetual Fantasy
Kyarako

Thanks!

Yes, I did. :0 I've been a little busy in my IRL since it's Christmas time.

Nope, no problem at all. Thanks!
Please let me know if something goes wrong and you can't do it (tried to order twice before, both times they let my order chill there for *months* to finally say "changed my mind" haha but i trust you to let me know)

Happy holidays and thanks again :33

Mega Ladykiller

Anxious Lop

4,150 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Bump! smile

Hope all is going well!

Lonely Smoker

Perpetual Fantasy
Bump! smile

Hope all is going well!

I'm alright, kinda upset because I had to break it off with someone who I really cared about.
I might need to take a hiatus or something.

Anxious Lop

4,150 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
hail lucipur
Perpetual Fantasy
Bump! smile

Hope all is going well!

I'm alright, kinda upset because I had to break it off with someone who I really cared about.
I might need to take a hiatus or something.

Funny, i am going through the same thing.

Let me know if you're going to cancel the order, hun, I'll understand. get yourself some rest and introspect your feelings.

Witty Lunatic

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
hey hey hey 3nodding hello there im very interested in buying maybe 1 or 2 profiles from you but i have a few question to ask. If i were to use a avi art of my avi how big would the picture have to be to fit your theme and does the pic it self have to come with its own back ground or would you add your own backgrounds?

Lonely Smoker

Kallogs
hey hey hey 3nodding hello there im very interested in buying maybe 1 or 2 profiles from you but i have a few question to ask. If i were to use a avi art of my avi how big would the picture have to be to fit your theme and does the pic it self have to come with its own back ground or would you add your own backgrounds?

i'm sorry, but this shop is closed.
i'm on hiatus. ; o;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas