Welcome to Gaia! ::

+1

COPY 0.55405405405405 55.4% [ 41 ]
PASTE 0.44594594594595 44.6% [ 33 ]
Total Votes:[ 74 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 74 75 76 > >>
usaginano
Autoslot = User ImageUser Image User Image User Image
[ if I have a slot closed this guarentees you that slot and pays for the profile ]

______________________________User Image
                  _____ ✁▪▪▪INTRO▪▪▪

Hello & welcome to my little shop, Copy&Paste. All credit goes
                  to BoA Kwon. She's just awesome.

I'll keep this short and sweet. My goal is to make a no-hassle
                  shop. Therefore, I will only open 1 slot at my own pace. I want
                  to keep this as stress free as possible so read up on my rules.

I work IRL = patient customers only. Profiles may take up to a
                  month to be completed.

FAQ & RLC

User Image
                  [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/t.86298803/]
                  [IMG]http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b510/usaginano/LRGban2_zps11d475ce.jpg~original[/IMG][/url]

User Image
                  _____ ✁▪▪▪RULES▪▪▪

I do not draw art, don't ask. You must provide permission from
                  the artist to use their work as well, no exceptions. [ PG Guidelines ]

Never rush me. I have a life & obligations. I also come to Gaia
                  to relax. Sometimes I multitask, other times I only want to chat.

Save your images and codes. I am not responsible for them once
                  I give them to you. I cannot stress this enough. I use Photobucket.com.

Do not edit the images / coding I give you. Credits are necessary
                  elements and can be a ban-able offense if tampered with. I will not
                  hesitate to report you / whomever. All artists deserve respect.

I will not make a million changes to a WIP. I have my own style
                  so don't expect me to do anything else.

I am an artist and would like to retain my integrity to make decisions
                  for the overall look myself.

I make custom / classic profiles only; please do not ask for
                  anything related outside of this or Gaia.

Last of all, follow Gaia's ToS. That should go without saying.

My OCs, drawn by Dauttee & colored by me.
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. _____ ✁▪▪▪SAMPLES&PRICES▪▪▪

[ DeviantArt ]

1Om (up to 4 sections)
                  5Om (up to 6 sections + 1 custom)
                  15Om (any sections + 2 custom)
                  SUPER BRIBE (any sections + 3 custom)

slot#1: OPEN! [ pg] 0%
                  slot#2: The Last Juliet! [ pg 75 ] 0%
                  slot#3: CLOSED! [ pg ] 0%

_____ ✁▪▪▪GUEST&ARTIST▪▪▪
                  Moolina
                  INFO COMING SOON INFO COMING SOON INFO COMING SOON INFO COMING SOON INFO COMING SOON INFO COMING SOON INFO COMING SOON INFO COMING SOON INFO COMING SOON INFO COMING SOON INFO COMING SOON INFO COMING SOON INFO COMING SOON INFO COMING SOON INFO COMING SOON INFO COMING SOON INFO COMING SOON INFO COMING SOON INFO COMING SOON INFO COMING SOON INFO COMING SOON INFO COMING SOON

slot#1: CLOSED! [ pg ]
                  _____ ✁▪▪▪FORM▪▪▪

[color=white]_____[/color][img]http://gyazo.com/20e193956f598a2222dc171a2c8cf2f2.png[/img]

LOOK
                  ✁[size=9] [b]Art + Permission:[/b] (please only post links)
                  [/size]✁ [size=9][b]Color Scheme: [/b]
                  [/size]✁ [size=9][b]Overall Theme:[/b]
                  [/size]✁[size=9] [b]Shape / Style:[/b] (use samples as a guide to describe)
                  [/size]✁ [size=9][b]Words / Lyrics:[/b]
                  [/size]
                  STRUCTURE
                  ✁ [size=9][b]Avatar:[/b] (yes or no?)
                  [/size]✁[size=9] [b]Main Sections:[/b] (about, comments, media, details, journal, friends, wishlist, equipped items)
                  [/size]✁ [size=9][b]Custom:[/b] (art gallery, special links, patch, or other)
                  [/size]✁ [size=9][b]Other:[/b] (describe any other specifics)
                  [/size]
                  ETCETERA
                  ✁[size=9] [b]Browser:[/b] (Firefox, Chrome, etc.)
                  [/size]✁[size=9] [b]Payment:[/b]
                  [/size]
                  CONSENT
                  ✁ [size=9][b]Agreement:[/b] I,(sign here), hereby confirm that I have read the rules and understand that every profile is unique and will not cancel the trade once I have sent it. I am obligated to pay for my profile once I have seen and accepted the WIP shown.
                  [/color][/size]
                  [quote="usaginano"][/quote]

► It should look like [ this ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces