COPY 0.51408450704225 51.4% [ 73 ]
PASTE 0.48591549295775 48.6% [ 69 ]
Total Votes:[ 142 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 130 131 132 > >> >>> »|

Fluffy Bunny

!
ANNOUNCEMENTS:

TEMP SHOP:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

12/1/14 As of now the shop is on hiatus until the holidays are over until idk...
11/27/14 Happy Turkey Day!
10/31/14 Happy Halloween!
10/14/14 usaginano's slots will be closed between now until November due to her birthday & family get-togethers.
9/30/14 Made changes to the thread layout & pricing!
User Image
                                          _____ ✁▪▪▪INTRO▪▪▪

ello & welcome to our little shop, Copy&Paste. All credit goes to
                                          BoA Kwon. She's just awesome.

I'll keep this short and sweet. This is a no-hassle shop. Therefore,
                                          we only open slots at our own pace. Please help us to keep this
                                          as stress free as possible so read up on the rules.

Patient customers only! Profiles may take up to a month to be
                                          completed. We ask that you not rush us as we both have irl jobs.

We are usaginano & Moolina. ❤ If you have any questions do
                                          not hesitate to ask. However we do prefer if you first take a look
                                          at the [ FAQ ] page.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/t.86298803/]
                                          [IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/29n79sy.jpg[/IMG][/url]

_____ ✁▪▪▪FREEBIES▪▪▪

[ Halloween 1 ] [ Winter 1 ] [ Winter 2 ]

Fluffy Bunny

User Image
                  _____ ✁▪▪▪RULES▪▪▪

We do not draw art, don't ask. You must provide permission from
                  the artist to use their work as well, no exceptions. [ PG Guidelines ]

Never rush us. We have a life & obligations. We also come to Gaia
                  to relax, sometimes multitask, other times we only want to chat.

Save your images and codes. We are not responsible for them once
                  given to you. We cannot stress this enough!

Do not edit the images / coding given to you. Credits are necessary
                  elements and can be a ban-able offense if tampered with. We will not
                  hesitate to report you / whomever. All artists deserve respect.

We will not make a million changes to a WIP. We have our own style
                  so don't expect us to do anything else.

We are artists and would like to retain our integrity to make decisions
                  for the overall look ourselves.

We make custom / classic profiles only; please do not ask for
                  anything related outside of this or Gaia.

Last of all, follow Gaia's ToS. That should go without saying.

Fluffy Bunny

usaginano
ABOUT:

Hey! You can call me by my username or Hana is fine. That's my nickname.
I'm 26, still feel much younger at heart, very cynical, I try to not come off as jaded, but it happens.. just know I mean well.
I'm a nerd. I enjoy way too many things to name them all, but I bet we have something in common!

You can ask me questions and please chat with me.
I ❤ a good conversation even if it's just about food or pets.
I also vent here, feel free to do so as well when you're having a bad day!
User ImageUser Image

_____ ✁▪▪▪SAMPLES&PRICES▪▪▪

[ DeviantArt ]

User Image User Image User Image

5OOMil (up to 4 sections)
                                      1Bil (up to 6 sections + 1 custom)
                                      BRIBE (any sections + 2 custom)
                                      BRIBE+ (any sections + 3 custom)
                                      BRIBE ITEMS: User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
                                      (also see wishlist)

slot#1: CLOSED! [ pg ] 0%!
                                      slot#2: II Ness II! [ pg 126 ] 59%!
                                      slot#3: CLOSED! [ pg ] 0%!
                                      (no wait lists or autoslots)

_____ ✁▪▪▪ORDER&FORM▪▪▪

[color=white]_____[/color][img]http://gyazo.com/20e193956f598a2222dc171a2c8cf2f2.png[/img]

LOOK
                                      ✁[size=9] [b]Art + Permission:[/b] (please only post links or use a spoiler tag)
                                      [/size]✁ [size=9][b]Color Scheme: [/b] (posting hex codes, color pallets, or referencing art here helps)
                                      [/size]✁ [size=9][b]Overall Theme:[/b] (used desriptive words such as: gore, cutesy, space, floral, grunge, etc.)
                                      [/size]✁[size=9] [b]Shape / Style:[/b] (use samples as a guide to describe)
                                      [/size]✁ [size=9][b]Words / Lyrics:[/b] (write whatever you wish to be written on the profile)
                                      [/size]
                                      STRUCTURE
                                      ✁ [size=9][b]Avatar:[/b] (yes or no?)
                                      [/size]✁[size=9] [b]Main Sections:[/b] (please clarify if you would like the following sections: about, comments, media [size of media], details, journal, friends, wishlist, equipped items, signature)
                                      [/size]✁ [size=9][b]Custom:[/b] (art gallery, special links, patch, or other)
                                      [/size]✁ [size=9][b]Other:[/b] (describe any other specifics)
                                      [/size]
                                      ETCETERA
                                      ✁[size=9] [b]Browser:[/b] (Firefox, Chrome, etc.)
                                      [/size]✁[size=9] [b]Payment:[/b]
                                      [/size]
                                      CONSENT
                                      ✁ [size=9][b]Agreement:[/b] I,(sign here), hereby confirm that I have read the rules and understand that every profile is unique and will not cancel the trade once I have sent it. I am obligated to pay for my profile once I have seen and accepted the WIP shown.
                                      [/color][/size]
                                      [quote="usaginano"][/quote]

► It should look like [ this ]

Fluffy Bunny

Moolina
ABOUT:

Hello lovelies!
My name is Moolina, you can call me Moo..
I'm 21, and even though I don't always mean it, I can be a little sassy emotion_kirakira
I love to learn and am curious about the things around me. *Like stars and astrology,
medical mysteries and archaeology! I guess that's why I'm a Gemini...
Despite coming off anti-social, I enjoy company/conversation.. I don't bite, so please talk to me ❤ ?
User ImageUser Image
                  _____ ✁▪▪▪SAMPLES&PRICES▪▪▪

[ DeviantArt ]

User Image User Image User Image

5OOMil (up to 4 sections)
                  1Bil (up to 6 sections + 1 custom)
                  BRIBE (any sections + 2 custom)
                  BRIBE+ (any sections + 3 custom)
                  BRIBE ITEMS: User Image User Image User Image User Image
                  (also see wishlist)

slot#1: Arturo x3! [ pg ] 20% /
                  slot#2: CLOSED! [ pg ] 0% /

_____ ✁▪▪▪ORDER&FORM▪▪▪

[color=white]_____[/color][img]http://gyazo.com/20e193956f598a2222dc171a2c8cf2f2.png[/img]

LOOK
                  ✁[size=9] [b]Art + Permission:[/b] (please only post links or use a spoiler tag)
                  [/size]✁ [size=9][b]Color Scheme: [/b] (posting hex codes, color pallets, or referencing art here helps)
                  [/size]✁ [size=9][b]Overall Theme:[/b] (used desriptive words such as: gore, cutesy, space, floral, grunge, etc.)
                  [/size]✁[size=9] [b]Shape / Style:[/b] (use samples as a guide to describe)
                  [/size]✁ [size=9][b]Words / Lyrics:[/b] (write whatever you wish to be written on the profile)
                  [/size]
                  STRUCTURE
                  ✁ [size=9][b]Avatar:[/b] (yes or no?)
                  [/size]✁[size=9] [b]Main Sections:[/b] (please clarify if you would like the following sections: about, comments, media [size of media], details, journal, friends, wishlist, equipped items, signature)
                  [/size]✁ [size=9][b]Custom:[/b] (art gallery, special links, patch, or other)
                  [/size]✁ [size=9][b]Other:[/b] (describe any other specifics)
                  [/size]
                  ETCETERA
                  ✁[size=9] [b]Browser:[/b] (Firefox, Chrome, etc.)
                  [/size]✁[size=9] [b]Payment:[/b]
                  [/size]
                  CONSENT
                  ✁ [size=9][b]Agreement:[/b] I,(sign here), hereby confirm that I have read the rules and understand that every profile is unique and will not cancel the trade once I have sent it. I am obligated to pay for my profile once I have seen and accepted the WIP shown.
                  [/color][/size]
                  [quote="Moolina"][/quote]

► It should look like [ this ]

Fluffy Bunny

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items