Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  CLOSED

1 100.0% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

ANNOUNCEMENT

Due to how much stress I've been going through lately, I'm going on a hiatus. I'm having too hard of a time dealing with starting a new job and going through my first pregnancy while my fiance is in prison and I'm here more or less by myself. I've been having panic attacks at work and am at risk of losing my job if I miss another day and I have absolutely nothing else lined up for me if I fail at this. Coming home to even more work when I'm not getting anything out of it anymore but more stress isn't fair to me, and making you guys wait for something that won't be up to my full potential isn't fair to you.

I don't know how long this hiatus will last, but it will probably be a while. The only chance of me doing any graphics right now is if you bribe me like, 1mil+ or something off of my wish list and are willing to give me time to work on it at my own pace without harassing me about finishing, and it would have to be something very, very inspiring. If you're willing to take a chance on me, you're welcome to PM me about it, but chances are I won't be accepting any kind of order. I just can't take it anymore.

I really apologize for the inconvenience to any of my current customers, and to any of you who were waiting for my slots to re-open.

Fashionable Shopper

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
I hope things become better for you!!!! It's saddening, but I truly understand!!!! It was a shame I couldn't get a spot...Darn. But, real life is more important, therefor, don't add on anymore stress on yourself!
persyphonie

Glad you understand. I just don't have it in me anymore.

Fashionable Shopper

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Imaginary Bumblebea
Awww, it's truly okay! I'm sure everyone will understand! >____< Besides, think about yourself first, especially in your condition. Sometimes, we just have to be selfless. And....you've been very generous and i'm sure you tried your best to the fullest effort with completing orders! :]
persyphonie

I did as much as I could but I just can't do anything else. I really hope no one's mad that I made them wait for nothing. But I can't handle it anymore. I don't even know how I'm going to make it through work tomorrow.
We finally settled on a name for the baby. McKayla Brooklyn. <3

And he wants to get married on December 15th. So if everything goes well, I'll be a married woman in just over two months. <3 So happy!

Beloved Friend

Oh, congrats hon! And I love that name! heart
Thank you dear. c: <3

Hummm. Trying something to hopefully get out of this ******** slump. Let's see if I regret it.

Merry Krampus

-paws at- 8U
ex o ex Snoof

SNOOFYPOOPS GUESS WUT.

Merry Krampus

Imaginary Bumblebea
SNOOFYPOOPS GUESS WUT.

WUT
ex o ex Snoof

Nommienomnoms is doing art again. Real art. Or at least trying. xD I'm working on a freebie for someone right now. But I downloaded Flash last night and am teaching myself to draw with a touch pad. It's going surprisingly well.

Merry Krampus

Oh my god I wish I had Flash on this computer hahahHAHAHAHA then maybe I could actually produce finished works again and not just sketches. OH WELL.

That's great though! Aahh I'm excited!

I'm gonna be working on that avatar art soon u w u of yours. I kind of want to get into experimenting with markers, though. Since colored pencils are all I have right now and they're stupid.
ex o ex Snoof

8C Why you do the avatar art still? I'm probably not gonna get those graphics done... I tried. Nothing good is coming out for anything. S'why-- WHOEVER YOU ARE STOP TEXTING ME. S'why I'm just doing this freebie s**t right now, so I don't feel obligated to do anything. I just want to try and get some creative juices flowing. But I can't make anyone any promises because I'm an unstable wreck right now. |8

But. You should send me some of your sketches or something. 'Cause I always loved lining your sketches.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff