Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  CLOSED

1 100.0% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

Shop is closed. Using for the purpose of examples for new account, Mushbee, only now.

User Image

x

User Image______________________________╔══════════════╗
______________________________ . . . ❝ open | full | closed | free ❞ . . .
______________________________╚══════════════╝

x

Welcome to Sherbet, the latest in Bumblebea's slew of graphic productions since 2006. Enjoy!

If you want free graphics please refer to the events post. I have having a very specific special and I am not offering any normal slots currently. If you're not interested in this special but would still like graphics, please post or PM me with a bribe. Do not fill out a form. Ask me if I would be interested in a specific request, and make an offer. I will only accept really big bribes right now.

x

_____User Image

x

♡ - - - ❝ October 8, 2012 ❞ Announcement regarding my hiatus on page 11.

♡ - - - ❝ September 30, 2012 ❞ Hey guys! I just started a new full time job last week, and that
                      plus OB appointments and all the little things in between is going to severely restrict my work time.
                      I'm going to be limiting my slots as soon as I've finished my current orders. Sorry! Exceptions may
                      be made if you talk to me in advance. Restrictions will apply.

♡ - - - ❝ September 11, 2012 ❞ Sherbet is now officially open! Things are a little bit different now
                      but hopefully you all find this shop easy to understand. Thank you for visiting!

♡ - - - ❝ August 08, 2012 ❞ Audacity has upgraded! For any of you who hung out in my old shop,
                      this is the new permanent location. Some things are a little different, but my overall way of doing
                      things is more or less the same, just more organized. Things are still under construction.

x

_____User Image

x

♡ - - - ❝ 01 ❞ Intro | Announcements & Contents

♡ - - - ❝ 02 ❞ Rules | Thread & Graphic Rules

♡ - - - ❝ 03 ❞ Tips | Making Your Order Perfect

♡ - - - ❝ 04 ❞ Samples | Samples & Prices

♡ - - - ❝ 05 ❞ Ordering | Order Form & Process

♡ - - - ❝ 06 ❞ Slots | Regular & Bribes

♡ - - - ❝ 07 ❞ Bribes | Items & Trades

♡ - - - ❝ 08 ❞ Events | Specials & Contests

♡ - - - ❝ 09 ❞ Links | Links In & Out
User Image

x

User Image

x

_____User Image

x

♡ - - - ❝ 01 ❞ Follow Gaia's ToS at all times. My thread is not above the law.

♡ - - - ❝ 02 ❞ Do not steal any of my work! I put a lot of time and effort into it.

♡ - - - ❝ 03 ❞ Do not quote any posts on the first page. It's silly and pointless.

♡ - - - ❝ 04 ❞ Do not beg for anything or try to argue with me on my prices.

♡ - - - ❝ 05 ❞ Be respectful to everyone in my thread. Take your drama out.

♡ - - - ❝ 06 ❞ For the love of sherbet, read my slots before you order.

x

_____User Image

x

♡ - - - ❝ 01 ❞ Do not remove my line of credit or use my work without one. Ever.

♡ - - - ❝ 02 ❞ Do not edit any of my images without permission. I will do all that.

♡ - - - ❝ 03 ❞ I do not make profile layouts or animated graphics. Don't ask, ok?

♡ - - - ❝ 04 ❞ Please only give me images to use that you have permission for.

♡ - - - ❝ 05 ❞ If I reject your order, please don't take it personally. Just drop it.

♡ - - - ❝ 06 ❞ Do not PM me your orders! Ever ever ever!
User Image

x

User Image

x

The following are not rules. However, I have here a number of helpful tips for
                      making your order. These range from links to websites that will help you choose a
                      font or color palette if you wish to do so, to what I personally prefer working with so
                      that you know if you're in the right place or not. You can completely skip over this
                      post if you so please, but it is a helpful post!

x

_____User Image

x

♡ - - - ❝ Fonts ❞ There are so many thousands of fonts that it's a lot easier to at least
                      have a vague idea of what you're looking for. Please at least give me a guideline on what
                      style you'd like, but I love it when my customers already have one in mind. The best site
                      for picking fonts is dafont. There are plenty of other sites too!

♡ - - - ❝ Palettes ❞ Giving me a list of general colors to work with is nice, but I love nothing
                      more than seeing a unique, fun palette. There are loads of sites to pick them at or make your
                      own, but my favorite is COLOURlovers. You'll be more satisfied with the outcome if you're
                      specific!

x

_____User Image

x

♡ - - - ❝ Images ❞ I'm not particularly fond of working with photos. I will do it, but I prefer
                      working with anime or cartoons. It works better with my style. However, I will still use photos!

♡ - - - ❝ Colors ❞ I'm a huge sucker for bright, colorful orders. I'll gladly work with whatever
                      colors you need, but this is a thought to keep in mind. Colors are fun.

♡ - - - ❝ Styles ❞ I am not limited to the styles you see in my samples. If you would like me to
                      try something else, I am very open to giving it a shot! However, please note that my general
                      style is crisp and clean, with some softer brushwork as well.
User Image

x

User Image

x

_____User Image

x

User Image User Image User Image

♡ - - - ❝ Lime Sherbet ❞ Simple Thread Layout Package | 40,000GG
                      __________Up to 10 headers (main included), a simple divider, and coding. Simple brushwork.
                      __________Any additional graphics may be added for sprinkle prices. Overall effect will be simple,
                      __________sweet and clean.

♡ - - - ❝ Mango Sherbet ❞ Standard Thread Layout Package | 70,000GG
                      __________Up to 15 headers (main included), a divider, side banner, and coding. Moderate
                      __________brushwork. Any additional graphics may be added for sprinkle prices. Effect will be
                      __________slightly more graphic-intense and include nicer coding.

♡ - - - ❝ Rainbow Sherbet ❞ Deluxe Thread Layout Package | 100,000GG +
                      __________As many graphics as you need and coding. Any kind of brushwork. Price depends on
                      __________complexity of order. Any type of brushwork may be used.

x

_____User Image

x

♡ - - - ❝ Sprinkles ❞ Any Single Graphics | 5,000GG +
                      __________All sprinkles are priced on a case by case basis. They can be any kind of single graphic. Make an offer!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x

_____User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x

Please fill out the form in full. Be as descriptive as you possibly can without being nit-picky. The more
                      thorough you are when filling out the form will both help me as well as ensure you get the result you
                      want. I don't want to have to go back and ask you questions that should already have been answered
                      in your order form. Also, I cannot stress this enough: Do not PM me your orders! If you want graphics,
                      post in the thread. No exceptions unless I have specifically told you otherwise!

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=white]_____[/color][img]http://i47.tinypic.com/25jxrly.png[/img][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[size=11][color=#ADA051][color=#B7203F][b]♡ - - - ❝ Order Type ❞[/b][/color] Do you want a thread layout (sherbert; what kind) or a single graphic (sprinkle; what kind)?

[color=#B7203F][b]♡ - - - ❝ Thread Link ❞[/b][/color] If you want coding, link to your thread. For layouts only.

[color=#B7203F][b]♡ - - - ❝ Palette ❞[/b][/color] Specific or vague colors, link to palette, etc.

[color=#B7203F][b]♡ - - - ❝ Theme & Style ❞[/b][/color] Floral, cute, dark, vector, soft, crisp, etc.

[color=#B7203F][b]♡ - - - ❝ Font Style ❞[/b][/color] Specific or general font, link to specific, etc.

[color=#B7203F][b]♡ - - - ❝ Text ❞[/b][/color] What to write on the graphics. Please specify on subtext.

[color=#B7203F][b]♡ - - - ❝ Images ❞[/b][/color] If you have images you want me to use, put them here.

[color=#B7203F][b]♡ - - - ❝ Graphics ❞[/b][/color] For layouts, what extra graphics do you need besides headers? Dividers, side banners, buttons, etc.

[color=#B7203F][b]♡ - - - ❝ Coding ❞[/b][/color] Whether or not you want coding and any requests you have on it. For layouts only.

[color=#B7203F][b]♡ - - - ❝ Other ❞[/b][/color] Any additional requests.

[color=#B7203F][b]♡ - - - ❝ Offer ❞[/b][/color] What you're offering.[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

x

_____User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x

♡ - - - ❝ 01 ❞ Fill out the order form completely and post it in the thread. Do not PM orders!

♡ - - - ❝ 02 ❞ I will review your order, and either accept it or reject it. I'll quote you with my decision.

♡ - - - ❝ 03 ❞ If I accept it, you will send a hanging trade with the amount owed before I will start.

♡ - - - ❝ 04 ❞ I will start on your order, sending you WIPs so that you may request edits at any time.

♡ - - - ❝ 05 ❞ When the order is finished, I will send it and we will both finish the trades on our ends.
User Image

x

Hiatus. See pg. 11
User Image

x

User Image

x

B
                      ribes are going to get you a slot no matter how full up I am, granted they fit
                      the requirements. They either have to be 500k+ in gold, one of my wishlist items, or
                      an art trade. All bribes will be worked on to absolute perfection and you will not be at
                      all limited on how many graphics you can request. However, they will not push
                      you to the front of my to do list. If you offer an item on my wishlist that is, let's say
                      1MIL+ you are welcome to post a couple of orders, or you will receive credit towards
                      a future order, depending on the value of the item. Ask me about this.

x

_____User Image

x

User Image

x

_____User Image

x

If you would like to trade services (your art for my graphics), please! I'm almost
                      always buying art. I'm slightly picky, but my tastes change frequently and I'm always
                      at least interested in taking a look. I'm interested in buying art of quite a few subjects.
                      I have a few original characters, and if you're interested please ask and I will show you
                      who I am looking for art of currently. I'm also looking for art of myself and my fiance. In
                      particular, whether alone or with him, I want pregnant art. c: Lastly, I'm looking for some
                      avatar art. The avatars I want drawn are the following.

x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.___User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

x

I'm doing up some freebies. But I'm doing this differently than usual. Basically, I want you
to post your threads/guilds that you want prettied up. You can post some details on what you're
looking for, but that's about it. Pretty much what I'm going to do is go through whatever threads
are posted, pick whatever I feel like working on, and whip you up a free layout. Don't like it? Don't
use it. It's free, after all, and it'll take you about two minutes tops to post a request, and I'm not
making any promises to anyone. I'm still on hiatus, after all. I'm just trying to get out of this slump.
If you so happen to log on one day and see a PM from me, you've just won yourself a free layout.
Yay! So. Post the links to your threads or guilds. If you have a whole God damn guild full of threads
and you want the whole thing made awesome, go for it. If you've got ten different threads you want
prettied up, go for it! Post whatever you want. I just want something to do, but I don't want to get
anyone's hopes up. Just post. c:
User Image

x

User Image

x

_____User Image

x

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/8qq32pv][img]http://tinyurl.com/8pmrpnn[/img][/url]

x

_____User Image

x

All images must be 200x40 or 88x31 pixels!

x

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff