No 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 2 ]
Poll whore option 0.39285714285714 39.3% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 73 74 75 > >>

Thieving Fatcat

Thieving Fatcat

Thieving Fatcat

User Image
                                                    Rules, rules. They're very important, please read them.
                                                    If you don't read them, I will know.
                                                    No, I'm not going to bullet point them to make it easier. I expect you to care enough to read them.

First off, and probably most important. No stealing. Whatsoever. At all. Nada. Understand?
                                                    If I find that you've stolen stuff, I'm going to report you and blah blah blah.
                                                    But, I don't want to do that. So, just don't steal, 'kay?
                                                    You might not notice it, but I put a watermark in all my graphics.
                                                    So, no stealy ~

Please always be respectful of everyone in the thread and of me.
                                                    Follow all the TOs, they're important. If you don't, there is possible banning.
                                                    Make sure to be friendly. No flaming, try to keep cussing to a minimum, yaddah yaddah yaddah.

There are no take backs. That is, once you place and order and I begin working on it you don't get to cancel it.
                                                    Therefore, I ask that you think carefully about what you want and order.
                                                    If you are thinking of placing two orders at different places.
                                                    Even if you like the other place better...
                                                    If you've placed and order and I've started it I am owed some compensation.
                                                    Don't complain about the prices, please.
                                                    I've thought about them a lot and they've taken a lot of consideration.
                                                    It's not just like, "I want to make a lot of money today, guess I better scam the Gaians in the PGphx section of the forums..".
                                                    No, it takes a while to get the graphics right and to make them look nice.
                                                    And, if you asked for it, to code them.

Please make sure that all pictures and such that you want me to use are free, that is that they are not copyrighted or anything.
                                                    If they are, you need to get the permission of the owner before I will start your order.

But seriously.
                                                    If you need graphics and don't have the gold, don't sweat it.
                                                    I am a reasonable person. I. AM. NICE.
                                                    Just talk to me and we can definitely work something out.
                                                    Scouts honor.

Thieving Fatcat

User Image
                                                    Here are my prices.
                                                    I'll negotiate and I accept items for payment as well.
                                                    Charities get a 25 % discount.

Post Layout
                                                        I'm going to say starting at 30k and ending around 100k
                                                        But, I'm extremely flexible. Name a price and we can discuss it. ^^
                                                        The prices depends upon the complexity of the layout
                                                        Higher prices include coding

Simple Thread
                                                        Includes four to eight headers, a 200x40 box for advertising, and a divider 60k to 150k
                                                        If you want coding then add 40k to your previous total

Medium Thread Layout
                                                        This includes one main banner plus all for simple thread. 80k to 200k
                                                        If you want coding then add 40k to total

Large ( Roleplay ) Thread Layout
                                                        This includes one large banner, eight to ten headers, a divider, and three buttons. 150k to 250k
                                                        Add 40k for coding.

Anything else
                                                        I will discuss these for each individual request

If you don't have enough gold, but really need graphics don't sweat it.
                                                    Talk to me, I won't bite. Promise.
                                                    I'm sure we can work something out. ^^

Thieving Fatcat

User Image
                                                    Alrighty, so you want to place an order?
                                                    Fabulous, just fill out the form below to get started!
                                                    Once you've placed your order, please send me a trade with the total amount.
                                                    I will not accept the trade until you have your graphics and are satisfied with them.
                                                    But, the trade is like an insurance policy. Yah, know?

[list][list][list][list][quote="Y 0 N A H"][/quote][IMGLEFT]http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff187/WeasleyIsOurKing12/Decorated images/zparenthese-1.jpg[/IMGLEFT]
                                                        [align=right][size=14][color=firebrick]O R D E R I N ![/color][/size][/align]

[size=14][ USERNAME ] : self-explanatory
                                                        [ WANT ] : what kind of graphics do you need? thread layout, post layout? know that thread layouts take longer..
                                                        [ TITLES ] : what do you want your headers to be? ( for thread layouts )
                                                        [ IMAGES ] : [url=linkehere]1[/url] <--- use that as many times as needed
                                                        [ TEXT ] : what words do you want in? song lyrics? quotes? etc.
                                                        [ COLORS ] : color scheme. use tektek.org color generator or just give me basic colors.
                                                        [ TIME ] : when you need them by
                                                        [ EXTRA ] : anything not mentioned before. give me an idea for the overall feel. if it's a post layout, link me to your character's profile so I can get a feel for them.

[ PRICE ] : self-explanatory

Have you already ordered graphics from here?
                                                    Were you satisfied with want you received?
                                                    Please fill out a review for me to help prospective customers get a better feel for what I can offer.

[IMGLEFT]http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff187/WeasleyIsOurKing12/Decorated images/zparenthese-1.jpg[/IMGLEFT] [align=right][size=14][color=firebrick]R E V I E W ![/color][/size][/align]
                                                        [size=11]Hi there, I'm [ username ]! And I ordered graphics from here.
                                                        ( insert review here )
                                                        Some questions you might answer in that mini paragraph : were the graphics to your liking? were they done on time? were there any problems? will you be coming back?

Thieving Fatcat

User Image
                                                    A list of past customers.
                                                    Hit control + F to find your name!

ST4YL0C4L ● Cheshirette ● Sir Manifest ● Toxic Pepper ● nexus lynn

Thieving Fatcat

User Image
                                                    My open slots. I'm only going to have three slots open plus one bribe slot.
                                                    I'm sorry, but I'm only one person.
                                                    I am thinking about hiring another person, so if you're interested PM me!

SLOT ONE
                                                        open

SLOT TWO
                                                        open

SLOT THREE
                                                        open

BRIBE
                                                            open

Received order on DATE
                                                                Progress ██████████ 0 %

Thieving Fatcat

User Image
                                                    Nothing is ever fun without a little gambling, so here you go!
                                                    Take a chance and win big!

DICE
                                                        Roll ten ten-sided die five times and get eighty-eight.
                                                        Winner receives a free thread layout!

PAGE NUMBER
                                                        Be the first to post on page two-hundred and receive a free banner!

TIPS
                                                        Tip me a lot and get some free graphics!

Thieving Fatcat

R E S E R V E D

Thieving Fatcat

R E S E R V E D

Thieving Fatcat

Thieving Fatcat

Thieving Fatcat

Thieving Fatcat

Thieving Fatcat

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items