20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
@ dawn: it's perfect c:

Ice-Cold Raider

Indeed, can't wait to see it.
Mein Deutsche Balls hurr.

I'm considering a layout order, lol. Just le graphics for it, though. I love coding, sooo~

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Common Valor

fixed it up!
What do you think? o wo;;
I added the symbol too.

Arab Republic of Syria

GLAD TO SEE YOU BACK, DUTCH ~
man, you're the only one, I think XD!
I hate coding!
But I'd be happy to serve you again 8D
Angels at Dawn

Got so busy moving out xD
Out of my old, huge room into a tiny one. Same house, but I got so many stufffffs.
xD! It keeps me busy with coding~ Keeps my stress level down.
Yay~ I'm thinking of making a Harvest Moon RP but I can't think of any good sample of graphic for it. Liiike nature-y or something.

Original Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I am unsure how to go about this, it's been a while since I ordered anything from a thread in the Mini-Shops forum.

So I would like to consult. You see, I have a thread in the Petitions forum and I need to start commissioning signature media for users who support the thread to be able to advertise the Petition.

As a fellow artist, although traditional and not digital, I prefer if the artist has freedom of creativity over design. My budget is 50k.

I would simply like to share the link to the petition, and ask if the artist in charge of work would first off, be interested in working with me. And second ask what you would like to create given availability if interested and given the only graphic support I can provide are the graphics sampled in the petition itself. So I'm posting the link here and would like to simply inquire as to this request.

If you are interested in working with me to create a signature media viable with Gaia ToS, please simply reply with your answer and perhaps a quick idea of what you would like to create given the budget of the commission.

Hope to hear from you soon, and if your not interested or I am going about this wrong, feel free to reply to my post, or PM me and I'd be more than happy to attempt to go about this differently.

Have a nice day,
Zweizi Galon

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Arab Republic of Syria

Ohhh, you mean like stuff like this? o wo;;

Ice-Cold Raider

Angels at Dawn
Common Valor

fixed it up!
What do you think? o wo;;
I added the symbol too.

Friggin awesome is what I think.

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Zweizi Galon

I'd be happy to help you out, even if you don't eventually end up ordering from me! ^www ^
ahh, so what you want is a signature that links to your petition thread?

So I would use those images to make the banner? I may use Gaia images, correct?
Firstly, you can lower your 50k to about 10k. I think that'd be how much I would charge you.

Secondly, I think I would not use that image but rather make my own background (from textures)
and put in text "Save Mr. Rufus and Neko Ian!" or something of the like, with the text "Sign the Petition" below it!

o wo;; I hope I'm responding to your request, and understanding it, alright!

Original Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Angels at Dawn
Zweizi Galon

I'd be happy to help you out, even if you don't eventually end up ordering from me! ^www ^
ahh, so what you want is a signature that links to your petition thread?

So I would use those images to make the banner? I may use Gaia images, correct?
Firstly, you can lower your 50k to about 10k. I think that'd be how much I would charge you.

Secondly, I think I would not use that image but rather make my own background (from textures)
and put in text "Save Mr. Rufus and Neko Ian!" or something of the like, with the text "Sign the Petition" below it!

o wo;; I hope I'm responding to your request, and understanding it, alright!

Okay, is there anyway you could at least incorporate their faces into the media somehow?

There is official artwork featuring their designs as well as very small sprites in which could be incorporated. A lot of users might not remember Mister Rufus and Neko Ian by name, but may recognize or gain interest by their character design. That really is the only thing I prefer be in there, just because the entire petition revolves around these two characters.

Let me know what you think, and whatever your final price is on design let me know so I can send a trade! smile And of course I'll be sure to link to your shop, giving credit in the Petition upon completion of the design.
Angels at Dawn

Yup, just something like that C:

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Zweizi Galon

If you could give me that artwork and the sprites, it'd be much appreciated!
I think that'll be fine!

How about this:
I'll do the banner and you can price it based on how well I did?
I don't want to defy your expectations, and I certainly don't want you to pay for a botched job.
But to give you a range, I'm expecting anywhere from 5k - 10k ish.
does that sound far? :3

Just be sure to fill out a form -- or if not, just give me information like a deadline and etc.

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
AqwaGaurdian

Annnd...done!
Once I fix up whatever needs to be fixed and the trade is completed, I'll send you the unwatermarked graphic.

Noob

Angels at Dawn
Bahaha just use the words i.e. fly like a vulture, king of everything etc. etc. and knock up any format you want. Or you can base it off the one I'm halfway through with /and pretty things up moar

I'm just looking for something I can use again
and again
and again
and again
and again

/SHOT

Do I send trade now? o u o

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
revolt carousel

Alright, I think I know what you mean. :3
BECAUSE YOU'RE MY FRIEND AND MY FELLOW RPER, I'M GIVING YOU A 90% DISCOUNT.
WHICH BRINGS THE PRICE DOWN TO 30K.

because seriously, I can't take that much gold from a friend.
I'll start feeling terrible.
and my coding's not all that great...
u-um.
I-I can make a graphic for free if you want? :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items