x__wonder how it came to be

_▱▱▱xxxxfeels just like a temple!
                                xxxxxxxxLIFTED BY A GENTLE BREEZExxx

_▱▱▱xxxxugly as a suitcase!
                                xxxxxxxxI CAN SEE IT STRETCH FOR DAYSxxx

_▱▱▱xxxxhanging on a sunset!
                                xxxxxxxxSOFTLY TRAMPLED BY THE RAINxxx

████████████████████████████████
                                            WAY TOO LONGxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHOLD ON,HOLD ON
                                            DEAD AND GONExxxxxxxxxxxxxxSO LONG,HOLD ON

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                WELCOME POST

Hello everyone. Welcome to the Cyborg Cafe, a coded/layout shop!
                                My name is Croi (pronounced Cree) and I'll be your server today.
                                So, what'll it be?

OWNER___ x -- Croi the Mage
                                GRAPHICS___ p o t t e r m o r e
                                CODING___ x -- Croi the Mage
                                LAYOUT___ x -- Croi the Mage
                                LYRICS___ Flow by Cage The Elephant

ATTENTION: Cyborg Cafe has moved to Calligraphy! Follow the banner below to continue ordering for my layouts! Thanks for the support everyone!
                                User Image

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

_▱▱▱xxxxlooking out my window!
                                xxxxxxxxTRYING TO FIND A HIDING PLACExxx

_▱▱▱xxxxclimb up to the tree tops!
                                xxxxxxxxWATCH IT ALL JUST DRIFT AWAYxxx

Steadfast Defender

5,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─
                          xxLOOKING OUT MY WINDOWxxxxxx

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                MY SERVICES

ON GRAPHICS___ Let me make this very clear. I do not do graphics! The only thing I have graphic wise is picnik, which anyone can do. If you're looking for graphics, you'll have to go somewhere else. I apologize. All of my graphics were made by myself (the button and sample buttons) and p o t t e r m o r e, who created my main banner. If you are looking for graphics to go with your lovely new layout, you can choose any of the affiliates shops under the affiliates post.
                                ON LAYOUTS___ I can create any type of layout. Bump Layouts, OOC Layouts, Normal Posting, Profile Layouts, Character Reservation Layouts, Layouts for Poetry Style, Layouts for Chat Style, a complete Thread Layout, etc.
                                ON CODING___ Anything I create for you, I will also code for you.
                                ON SLOTS___ Creating layouts and coding takes out a lot of my time and a lot of patience. I am a college student, and that will always come first. After that, posting for the roleplays I'm in come first. That being said, I will only take on three orders at once. If all three spots are taken, please be patient for a spot to open and place your order. I will get to everyone, I promise. On another note, please do not hassle me to hurry up with your order. I want my layouts to be to your liking and I want to put my all into every order, so please be patient with me. A bump layout will take ten to fifteen minutes. An OOC post would take maybe half an hour at the most. A complete thread layout for an entire roleplay may take three to four days. So please be patient. (:
                                xxxxxxxx SLOT ONExxxxx Closed
                                xxxxxxxx SLOT TWOxxxxx Closed
                                xxxxxxxx SLOT THREExxxx Closed

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Steadfast Defender

5,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

WAY TOO LONGxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHOLD ON, HOLD ON
                                            DEAD AND GONExxxxxxxxxxxxxxSO LONG, HOLD ON

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                RULES && REGULATIONS

ONE___ You will abide by Gaia's ToS. It's common sense and common courtesy. Any disobeying of Gaia's ToS, and I'll unfortunately have to report you. And I don't want to have to do that.

TWO___ You will not steal. Not anything. Not my layouts, not p o t t e r m o r e's graphics, not my coding, not anybody else's graphics that they might present in this thread, NOTHING. I stalk the forums, all of them, and if I find someone who's stolen something they didn't pay for or ask to use, I'll report them. Simple as that. I've had some of my stuff stolen before and it's not a fun feeling. So, don't do it. YOU WILL NOT REMOVE THE DISCLAIMER FROM YOUR ORDER. All of my orders will have my disclaimer on it, stating that I am the one who created your layout. Don't worry, it's small and it won't intervene or take away from the layout. If you remove it, I will raise hell and probably report you.

THREE___ I don't really expect a lot of interaction between customers, but if there is any, please be nice to one another. No fighting. If I catch any fighting, both parties will have their orders rejected and the deposit will not be returned.

FOUR___ We will meet halfway when it comes to prices. I know a lot of people have issues with being scammed out of gold. As for myself, a few months ago I requested avi art from someone, paid them, and never heard from them again. It sucked and it made me very angry. So, I've come up with a compromise. Instead of paying me the entire amount up front, you will pay half up front and the remaining half after the order has been completed and given to you. I will not start your order until the first half has been traded. I will not accept the second half until I have completed your order and you're satisfied with it. I've found that this is a good payment system and it works.

FIVE___ Do not create an excessive quote tree. Don't do it. They're ugly and huge and annoying and they take up unnecessary space and it gets confusing after a while. SO! If you have to quote somebody, you will do it the proper way by using the shortened code for it. Most know what this is. For those that don't:
                                [quote="Username"][/quote] Your Text Goes Here

SIX___ Do not excessively bump in my thread. If you are going to bump, then bump a few times and then leave. I don't mind a bump here or there, after all, it helps to keep the thread active and that's great. But this thread is for people orders, not for you to bump for fifteen pages. Also, make your layout pretty. If you can't make a pretty bump layout, feel free to order one. You will not spam or advertise in my thread without my permission. I'll delete your post and you'll get a mouthful from me. And I'm quite foul when I'm angered.

SEVEN___ I'm a very friendly person, really I am. I know that in my rules for whatever I do that I come off as strict, intimidating, and hard to talk to. I do that for a reason, so you know I'm being serious. But in all reality, I'm a big goofball and I love to talk to people. I'm incredibly random and I don't have a filter between my brain and hands/mouth. So literally anything that passes through my brain gets said or typed. It's quite funny. Feel free to ask me anything if you have any questions. I don't bite. However, My man eating penguin, Larry, does. So please, don't make Larry mad. DON'T LOOK HIM IN THE EYES! O.O!

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Steadfast Defender

5,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                APPLICATION

For better results, give me a link to your graphic(s) so that I can work them into the layout. It's not required, but I can't promise that your layout won't be affected by adding in the graphic or placing the graphic in a certain place. It shouldn't be too much of an issue, regardless, better safe than sorry. Click the 'show spoiler' button for the code.

USERNAME___Username goes here. Derp.
                                TYPE___Bump? OOC? Character? Thread? Profile? Character Reservation? Poetry? Chat?
                                COLOR(S)___Main color. Secondary color. Third color.
                                THEME___Does your layout require a specific theme?
                                LYRICS/QUOTE(S)___Link it. DO NOT link to a video. Just the lyrics.
                                DUE DATE___When does it absolutely have to be finished by?
                                GRAPHIC(S)___Link me to your graphic, if you have one already.
                                TEXT NOTES___Pertains to all layouts. As you can see for my layout for this shop, I have what each post is in the text. (i.e. welcome post, rules & regulations, services, etc.) However, most people do that in their graphics. Or for character post, most people have their character's names in their graphic. Stuff like that. So, if you have ANY text in your graphics (or you're planning to), TELL ME. That way I know if I need to add in your character name or post title for the layout.
                                STYLE___Punky? Cutesy? Techy? Awesome Saucy?
                                OTHER___Any last notes? Anything you want to add? This is a good place to tell me how many sections you want if you're ordering a thread or profile layout. Want to tell me that I'm made of awesome sauce? This is the place to do it.

PAYMENT___Check the front page for your price. Derp.
                                TIPPING___Optional. :3

[size=9][color=#99BADD]⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯[/color][/size]
                                [size=10][color=#E4717A][b]APPLICATION[/b][/color][/size]

[size=10][color=dimgrey][quote="x -- Croi the Mage"][/quote]

[color=#E4717A][b]USERNAME[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]Username goes here. Derp.
                                [color=#99BADD][b]TYPE[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]Bump? OOC? Character? Thread? Poetry? Chat?
                                [color=#E4717A][b]COLOR(S)[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]Main color. Secondary color. Third color.
                                [color=#99BADD][b]THEME[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]Does your layout require a specific theme?
                                [color=#E4717A][b]LYRICS/QUOTE(S)[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]Link it. DO NOT link to a video. Just the lyrics.
                                [color=#99BADD][b]DUE DATE[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]When does it absolutely have to be finished by?
                                [color=#E4717A][b]GRAPHIC(S)[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]Link me to your graphic, if you have one already.
                                [color=#99BADD][b]TEXT NOTES[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]Pertains to all layouts. As you can see for my layout for this shop, I have what each post is in the text. (i.e. welcome post, rules & regulations, services, etc.) However, most people do that in their graphics. Or for character post, most people have their character's names in their graphic. Stuff like that. So, if you have ANY text in your graphics (or you're planning to), TELL ME. That way I know if I need to add in your character name or post title for the layout.
                                [color=#E4717A][b]STYLE[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]Punky? Cutesy? Techy? Awesome Saucy?
                                [color=#99BADD][b]OTHER[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]Any last notes? Anything you want to add? Want to tell me that I'm made of awesome sauce? This is the place to do it.

[color=#E4717A][b]PAYMENT[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]Check the front page for your price. Derp.
                                [color=#99BADD][b]TIPPING[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]Optional. :3[/color][/size]

[size=9][color=#99BADD]⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯[/color][/size]

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Steadfast Defender

5,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                CHECK OUT COUNTER

Prices are located here. I think my prices are reasonable and you get a good quality layout. So, no worries. I won't be charging you 30K for a single post layout. Because I'm not made of lame sauce.

BUMP/OOC LAYOUTS___ A bump or OOC styled layout ranges from 3K to 6K, depending on how complex you want it.

POST LAYOUT___ Includes your characters name (if not already included in graphic), quotes/lyrics, coding, and text placement. Depending on how complex you want your layout, these go from 5K to 10K.

CHAT STYLE___ Chat styles are harder for me to do, as I don't do them very often. Starting price is 10K and the more complex, the higher the price. Ends at 15K.

POETRY STYLE___ Poetry styles are harder for me to do, as I don't do them very often. Starting price is 10K and the more complex, the higher the price. Ends at 15K.

COMPLETE THREAD LAYOUTS___ This includes a welcome post (optional), an introduction, table of contents (optional), plot, rules, characters (male & female in one post/male & female in different post), setting/date/time, announcements, white/black list (optional), reserved, open. Any other post is optional. Prices start at 25K for a simple thread layout. The more complex, the higher the price. I would typically stop, for a highly complex layout, at no more than 45-50K.

PROFILE THREAD___ A simple Profile skeleton includes: The Basics (name, age, gender, DOB, etc.), Personality, Biography, and a misc section for a quote, link to a song, room for other pictures, etc. Runs at 15-20K. A complex profile skeleton includes everything above, but obviously more detailed. As well as these optional sections: Physical Appearance, Photo Album, Playlist, Relationships, Journal, etc. Runs at 25-35K.

CHARACTER RESERVATIONS___ This kind of goes along with a thread layout. In most roleplays there is a section where you place your character reserves. Not too good at coding or creating them? I can make them for you. A simple one runs at around 5K. A very complex one runs at no more than 10K.

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Steadfast Defender

5,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                BRIBE ME

This is a very simple concept. You see the item below? This is my most wanted item. If you get this, then you will become my most valued customer. And what happens to my most valued customer? Well, see for yourself.

ANYONE WHO GETS ME MERLIN'S HAT WILL GET FREE LAYOUTS (INCLUDING FULL THREAD LAYOUTS) FOR LIFE

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Steadfast Defender

5,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                WAITING LIST

Next in line for an order. Remember, I only take three orders at a time. If all three slots are filled, you can still place an order. I will tell you if I've accepted you, and I will add your name to the waiting list. If you don't feel like waiting (because cutsies are cool) and you want to get bumped to slot number one, check the bribe post for a way to get there.

ONE___ Username

TWO___ Username

THREE___ Username

FOUR___ Username

FIVE___ Username

SIX___ Username

SEVEN___ Username

EIGHT___ Username

NINE___ Username

TEN___ Username

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Steadfast Defender

5,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                AFFILIATES

If you want to become affiliates, you will place your shop button and code in a BUMP post. Do NOT send anything to my inbox. I'll sick Larry on you. I will tell you if I agree to advertise your shop in this post. I expect you to do the same, though it's not like I'll hunt you down or anything. xD. Note: I AM ONLY TAKING BANNERS AT 200x40 IN SIZE. Sorry, I have massive OCD. I can't handle different sized buttons in one post. Drives me nuts. If you want to advertise my thread, go ahead and take the link. Just let me know, in a BUMP, that you have. I'll return the favor.

User Image
                                [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/c-yborg-c-afe-layout-coding-shop-open/t.79165267_1/][img]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShelbyDesu/cyborgcafebutton.png[/img][/url]

User ImageUser Image
                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
                                User ImageUser Image
                                User ImageUser Image
                                User ImageUser Image
                                User ImageUser Image

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Steadfast Defender

5,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                SAMPLES

BUMP LAYOUTS___ I do not have any current samples for this style. Order one, and your order will be the first sample.

OOC LAYOUTS___ User Image

POST LAYOUTS___ User Image

CHAT STYLE LAYOUTS___ I do not have any current samples for this style. Order one, and your order will be the first sample.

POETRY STYLE LAYOUTS___ I do not have any current samples for this style. Order one, and your order will be the first sample.

THREAD LAYOUTS___ User Image

Let's not forget the current layout you are viewing. I made this thread layout, after all. :3

PROFILE LAYOUTS___ User Image

CHARACTER RESERVATIONS___ Samples to come. (:

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Steadfast Defender

5,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                ANNOUNCEMENTS

APRIL THIRTEENTH, 2012___ Shop is created.

APRIL THIRTEENTH, 2012___ CYBORG CAFE IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS.

JUNE NINETEENTH, 2012___ I've got twenty customers. Wooh! Also, lots of cool stuff has been going on. But I'll tell you about that later. Check the bribe spot, because the bribe has gotten considerably bigger, and limited to only one item. Come on, you know you want to. Free layouts for life if you do. //grins evilly

AUGUST ELEVENTH, 2012___ My shop is now on HIATUS. I am leaving for vacation to Boston on August 19th, and I will not return until September 3rd. When I get back, I will reopen my shop. However, I'm probably going to wind up making a new one. So, except it to be moved. I will have everything updated when I return. Thank you so much. (:

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Steadfast Defender

5,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                CUSTOMER LIST

For every 50th customer, they will get a free order! Customer 50, customer 100, customer 150, etc., this means you! (:

ONE___ xIce_Rosex

TWO___ A Mirror of Insanity

THREE___ KannibalKatherine

FOUR___ vintage GUITARS - -

FIVE___ VisionaryTurtle

SIX___ xIce_Rosex

SEVEN___ Racist Coffeee

EIGHT___ my tiger will eat you

NINE___ vintage GUITARS - -

TEN___ Sew Psyched

ELEVEN___ Ms Sharra

TWELVE___ Periwinkle Dreams

THIRTEEN___ Reverouge

FOURTEEN___ Limitless Imagination

FIFTEEN___ Supernova Summer

SIXTEEN___ miss saint cannibal

SEVENTEEN___ Citrus Novii

EIGHTEEN___ Eowuclya

NINETEEN___ Penguin Games

TWENTY___ Mademoiselle Mulligrubs

TWENTY-ONE___ SylphWindDancer

TWENTY-TWO___ Ms Sharra

TWENTY-THREE___ Kanon1151

TWENTY-FOUR___ Ms Sharra

TWENTY-FIVE___ MADAM LUNCHBOX

TWENTY-SIX___ MissAlvina

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Steadfast Defender

5,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                RESERVED

BECAUSE___ I probably forgot something.

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Steadfast Defender

5,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                RESERVED

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Steadfast Defender

5,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                RESERVED

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Steadfast Defender

5,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                RESERVED

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items