:D 0.5 50.0% [ 15 ]
:3 0.23333333333333 23.3% [ 7 ]
:O 0.1 10.0% [ 3 ]
.__. 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 34 35 36 > >>

Sophomore

Sophomore

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello all! OP would like to congratulate you on getting this far! Speaking of OP, she is a lonely little sucker -- implicit b l i s s; she'll be thrilled once you get the number of spaces and dashes right. You may call her bliss, or imp, but never dashdash. She is a mere fifteen years of age, and has been using photoshop for about three years. You may often find her grumbling about the quality of her graphics once they're uploaded onto gaia. She still has a lot to learn, but she has a lot to offer. And why is she speaking in third person right now... Anyway, she hopes you enjoy your stay! She also hopes you will stay and chat for a while, because she's a little lonely.

If you give her any of these, she'll love you forever.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Items Received/Bought:
Presto Rabbito
Devoted Spica
Rainbow Jubilee
Indigo Flutter
Happy Melody
Artificial Love Song
Bunnihilation
Artist Application
Vanilla Buttercream Rose

Sophomore

1. Don't be a poopyhead.
2. TOS, TOS, TOS. You saw this one coming.
3. Don't steal. Glob.
4. Don't rush me please~
5. If you're going to cancel your order, don't order at all.
6. Once I've accepted your order, send the trade. I won't accept it until I've finished the graphics and sent you a watermarked version. Then you can accept it and I'll send you the real thing. EVERYONE'S HAPPY!
7. Post all forms here.
8. Do not provide me with copyrighted images.
8. You may order in bulk. Whoa two number eights

Sophomore

More samples to come!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sophomore

Slots;;
→Mintbun { trade pending }

[size=15][color=#2fa8da]ℓєт мє cαтcн му вяєαтн[/color][/size]
[size=10][color=#958c93]Name:[/color] [color=#f5be87]insert name here[/color]
[color=#958c93]Requesting:[/color] [color=#f5be87]refer to services[/color]
[color=#958c93]Tall, grande, or venti:[/color] [color=#f5be87]refer to samples; choose one[/color]
[color=#958c93]Pictures:[/color] [color=#f5be87]i trust you to not use copyrighted images; provide links please[/color]
[color=#958c93]Fonts:[/color] [color=#f5be87]i am really bad at choosing fonts. go to dafont.com and choose one for me.[/color]
[color=#958c93]Animated or not?:[/color] [color=#f5be87]animated = + an extra 10k[/color]
[color=#958c93]Specific requests:[/color] [color=#f5be87]anything at all?[/color]
[color=#958c93]Payment:[/color] [color=#f5be87]do the math for me please![/color]
[color=#958c93]Due date:[/color] [color=#f5be87]i usually complete it within a day if i have the time or if i'm motivated enough but provide one just in case[/color]

It should look like:
ℓєт мє cαтcн му вяєαтн
Name: -- implicit b l i s s
Requesting: globbity
Tall, grande, or venti: globbity
Pictures: glob glob glob
Fonts: globs new roman
Text: "glob"
Animated or not?: globbity
Specific requests: glob
Payment: glob
Due date: oh my glob

Sophomore

Sophomore

Tall, grande, and venti -- courtesy of Starbucks. Because the OP likes Starbucks.
Fonts from dafont.
Textures from deviantart and livejournal.
Palettes from colourlovers.

Sophomore

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/c-c-open/t.81038057/][img]http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9127/buttonxgm.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/c-c-open/t.81038057/][img]http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/2499/buttono2.png[/img][/url]

User Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

Sophomore

Clean Consumer

ℓєт мє cαтcн му вяєαтн
Name: Frosted Wheats
Requesting: Thread layout gift bag
Tall, venti, or grande: grande
Pictures: Image
Fonts: Font
Animated or not?: No animation please
Specific requests: Here is what I want the banners to say. Main banner - Your Frosted Quest Thread // Sub banners - Welcome, Contest, About Him, About Her, His Quest, Her Quest, Our Donators, Regulars, Links In and Out, Open
Payment: 95k +5k tip
Due date: 7-25-12 or 7-26-12 if you get this order kinda late

Sophomore

Frosted Wheats

Accepted! :3
You're the first customer though, so you get your graphics 50% off, which means your total is 47500g. Unless you're still willing to pay a tip then, which will make it 52500g.
Ewww so much math.

Clean Consumer

-- implicit b l i s s
Frosted Wheats

Accepted! :3
You're the first customer though, so you get your graphics 50% off, which means your total is 47500g. Unless you're still willing to pay a tip then, which will make it 52500g.
Ewww so much math.

Yes I'll pay an extra tip. Should I send the trade right now?

Sophomore

Frosted Wheats

Yes.
Thank you very much!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items